It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tide is Turning Against Trump

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

The reason we have Trump is that the DNC f'd up and nominiated Obama in 2008. Clinton would have won that election hands down. We would have had two terms of HRC and then run Obama (would have been a good VP pick also) and no way 'first black president' would not have been elected. That would have been 2 more terms.

Hate Trump if you want but as a country, as a whole, we are in a much better situation than it could be.

I would so much more like to here good news and rag on his tweets than this coordinated effort to separate a nation based on political ideology.

Trump used the GOP as a platform. He won. The time is now is push for multiple parties like the early 1900's when the last real split occurred.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Says it all really.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

And yet you've called them whores. Your virtue is more virtuous?

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
"I was wrong about Trump".

Did they prove Russian Collusion?

No? No Russians ties yet? Well ok.

edit on 24-8-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied
But Hillary.

I know it means nothing at all in context of your thread, but I decided to jump on the bandwagon anyway.

Do you think that Hillary had nothing to do with why Trump was elected? Do you think Hillary supporters including MSM has nothing to do with the deep state subversion that President Trump and his supporters are against?

Hillary is literally the figurehead of the opposition of President Trump’s support base. Hillary has absolutely everything to do with it.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

And yet you've called them whores. Your virtue is more virtuous?

Was he wrong?

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So oceans move counter-clockwise in the northern hemisphere? Seriously...the tides?

smh

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Dems would love to MAGA, too bad for them it is Make America Globalist Again.

Losers lose, winners win.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: CriticalStinker

So it's just a numbers game? On what level? I'm just trying to figure out how the LP can get status of "major party". Maybe that means something different down south.

They won't...Their ideas just don't appeal to enough people...

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

Here we go again. Please inform yourself.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: ker2010

Here we go again. Please inform yourself.

How many times must this be debunked?

So your argument is don jr. colluded with two russian conspirators at trump tower.

The exact same two russian conspirators that were clients of the law firm fusion gps, that was hired by hillary and the dnc to work with a foreign spy getting dirt from russians to prove trump was getting dirt from russians.

So don jr meeting these two russians and seeing what dirt they had but not getting any is a crime worth investigating for years, wiretapping people, etc.

But hillary paying the firm representing these same to russian conspirators to get dirt in trump from russians is ok?

Unbelievable.
edit on 24-8-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

But hillary paying the firm representing these same to russian conspirators to get dirt in trump from russians is ok?

Unbelievable.

Team Hillary was not only colluding with Russians via Fusion GPS (not to mention Uranium ONE) they were also being perfectly used by the Russian distrust and chaos scheme.

edit on 24-8-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

We're just not making as many threads. It got tiresome. There's no convincing any of you who oppose him here. So what's the point? I'd say the shift you're noticing is the end of summer, not the softening of trump support. We'll be back at the end of next month to begin the winning of the house and senate for republicans, don't worry.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Trump beat the most stacked republican field in decades. They had jeb, rubio, carson, cruz and 12 others. Yet trump won it all. Then he beat the billion dollar hillary campaign, spending less than half of what she spent. Now we have a roaring economy and are making good progress on almost every single issue he raised. Trump will win in a landslide in 2020. Not because he's not [the democrat] but because he is an excellent president.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Yeah, the Trump acolytes even are wearing down against the slime coming forth from the Trump's swamp.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

No I don't agree support is dwindling for Trump. Seeing as the nonsense you spout here on the daily is actually persuading people to join the #walkaway movement. Which some of whom will inevitably lean to Trump. Congrats you are basically campaigning for the gop...

Not sure why you have taken such an interest in American politics as it has almost zero impact on your life. How many American ats members do you see jumping aboard the Theresa May manufactured outrage bandwagon?

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Let’s be clear, Trump is the most unethical and immoral president since before Nixon. He killed the USFL and he is trying to kill the USA

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

Interesting, I've noticed the exact opposite. Perhaps you're having a bit of wishful thinking

I've noticed a lot of my Dem/Liberal friends realizing all the lies for what they are and a year and half into President Trump we aren't all dead, in world war 3 or completely bankrupt like many of them feared. I see a lot of people going "wow Trump wasn't as bad as they said he was" and realizing all the lies.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

Trump is the most unethical and immoral president since before Nixon.

What has he done that was unethical as president? How about immoral?

He killed the USFL

News to me. But it was only around for three years, seems more like a failure to launch than being killed by someone.

and he is trying to kill the USA

If I wanted to kill a country I know what I would do. I'd get the economy roaring, rebuild their military, and secure their borders. Yep that should do in almost any country.

I thought maybe your post was sarcastic then I looked at your history... Lordy.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Im glad you know you are speaking to the Lord

a reply to: Dfairlite

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

Lordy

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join