It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tide is Turning Against Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
The sharks smell blood!! However, don't count the Teflon Don out just yet---haven't you guys learned anything? P-Trump has a way--or some kind of charm--that bounces his enemies machinations back thrice-fold.

Hmm. Sounds like witchcraft...

Hey — Wait a minute...it IS a “witch hunt!!!” after all!!!!

Thank you. I’m here all week...

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
IF you really want to talk about moving goal posts.

Begin at Russian collusion and ending with bank fraud.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
LOL

I did notice this place has way too many Trump supporters for a conspiracy forum. I was never one of them. The only thing I ever liked about Trump was his "winning" the "election" was really painful for a lot of liberals. I'm a bit sadistic in that way that I don't mind seeing people get taken down a notch when they spent 8 years taunting me and calling me stupid because I didn't like Obama.

I don't like Trump any better than I liked Obama. And I didn't like Bush any better than I liked either one of them. They're all the same to me and that's why I'm here and not on some other kind of forum. If there is a place for us to question everything we are being told by the MSM (ALL of it) it is here.

I am appalled at the partisan nonsense that's going on here. If anything has ever been more suspicious (in a conspiracy theory sense) than Donald Trump as POTUS I don't know what it is.

Amen. That's exactly how I feel. I do not like Trump, I did not like Obama and I did not like Bush -- they are part of the same money and same influence, and they all ultimately have the same handlers and the same end goals.

It was truly painful to watch this conspiracy forum slide into delusion and go from conspiracy to sycophancy, the opposite of everything we have been for years.

Hopefully this will be hard lesson and people won't be bowing down to politicians any more, any politician. And yes, Trump is a politician, always has been.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

And then there’s Pence...

Yay.

Pence watches the polls as well and can see how the GOP is in danger of selfdestructing. He's a skeered....

projects.fivethirtyeight.com...
edit on 23-8-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Everyone always told him he should run for Prez. Maybe he didn't know the plan, but the establishment of both sides knew they would be able to make the public so against him, they would pray for an establishment candidate time and time again. So from now on, people will be hesitant of any outsider.

That's what scares me. Are all the crooks going to run off anyone who dares real change and tries to end corruption? If they do, I may just stop voting altogether.

edit on 23-8-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Trump was simply not hillary.

Which is why he was elected, thank God.

I don't get why people don't understand this.
Many in this country felt she was so unacceptable there was no other option.
I may have voted for satan himself before I would have voted for her.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Grambler

Oh, and how could we forget about Gary Johnson, that dude had to have been a planted shill. He went out of his way to be a dumbass.

Yep.

The one election that the libertarians could have made some head way, and they lay an egg with gary johnson.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Grambler

Oh, and how could we forget about Gary Johnson, that dude had to have been a planted shill. He went out of his way to be a dumbass.

Yep.

The one election that the libertarians could have made some head way, and they lay an egg with gary johnson.

I'll just leave this here......

If that's not part of a conspiracy, I don't know what is.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

This might have actually had a significant impact on the 2016 election.

According to the analysis of the 2016 Cooperative Congressional Election Survey, fewer than 80 percent of those who voted for Sanders, an independent, in the Democratic primary did the same for Clinton when she faced off against Trump a few months later. What’s more, 12 percent of those who backed Sanders actually cast a vote for Trump.

Newsweek

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

The Tide is Turning Against Trump

Even fox see's it and is changing focus. It took awhile but they are actually becoming more "fair and balanced"

thehill.com...

www.foxnews.com...

+3 more 
link   
This notion that Trump supporters are mostly blind devout's only exists in the mind of the intellectually lazy and couldn't be further from the truth. Now on the other hand, I could make the argument it is the Anti-Trump crowd that is lost under some religious zeal.

In fact, I'll just go ahead and say the Anti-Trump cult is the most dangerous of them all.

link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: The GUT
The sharks smell blood!! However, don't count the Teflon Don out just yet---haven't you guys learned anything? P-Trump has a way--or some kind of charm--that bounces his enemies machinations back thrice-fold.

Hmm. Sounds like witchcraft...

Hey — Wait a minute...it IS a “witch hunt!!!” after all!!!!

Thank you. I’m here all week...

It does smell like witchcraft. That's what happens to warlocks & witches---its their own black magick that bounces back thrice-fold. I'ma still catch your shows this week though!!

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
IF you really want to talk about moving goal posts.

Begin at Russian collusion and ending with bank fraud.

Speaking of fraud, how in the world did Imran Awan get off with three months of supervised probation and time served?!

Falsifying his congressional loan application was nothing compared to the national security risk he became after working for Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

This is EXACTLY the kind of crap that's going to backfire on the Democrats and cost them votes!!

Imran Awan was a bigger threat to our country than any of the people we've seen indicted recently.

Forgive my rant! Has anyone started a thread on this yet so I can rant some more?!

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

How do you absolutely know for sure that satan and hillary aren't the same being???

Have you ever seen the two in different places at the same time?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Naw, my Twitter followers jumped up by 250 yesterday, that's without doing anything, lol.

Using ATS as a metric is your folly, many Right leaning post still out star the vast majority of leftist.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton

If Hillary had won, the constant 24/7 attacks would be levied against critics of Hillary. You know that right? Instead of the nightly effort to undo a democratic election, we would be seeing stories about how bad critics of Hillary are.

Nice red herring...

To the OP:

I'm noticing that as well, with regards to his fervent supporters. It's funny IMO because I've always seen how he behaves like a petulant child: Rather than saying he's wrong he points out the misdeeds of others. Just sayin'.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

Trump was never great and the gop did not want him.
It is not that hard to understand.

There were many other candidates who were “simply not Hillary” as well.

On both sides of the aisle, and that is not counting third party entries.

And yet, Trump?

There is more to the story than just “not Hillary”, and a lot of people are going to have to answer some hard questions, if only to themselves, about just what the rest of that story entails.

Meh.

None of this stuff impresses me to any degree.

The dems rampantly cheated. If Trump took donations he wasnt technically supposed to, i say big deal.

He gets a pass from me if he even needs one.

But hey, thats just me.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Naw, my Twitter followers jumped up by 250 yesterday, that's without doing anything, lol.

Using ATS as a metric is your folly, many Right leaning post still out star the vast majority of leftist.

Congratulations on the twitter following....

I am only using ATS as a metric because thats where I have posted this thread, he remains pretty unpopular on a national level.

I think that in general on ATS the majority of the members remain right leaning which is why you get to enjoy all those stars you seem to be valuing so highly.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton

If Hillary had won, the constant 24/7 attacks would be levied against critics of Hillary. You know that right? Instead of the nightly effort to undo a democratic election, we would be seeing stories about how bad critics of Hillary are.

That is plausible. I remember the unrelenting attacks on Bill Clinton when he was in office. Man, did that get old, and I didn't really even like Clinton that much.

I guess it's easier to complain than it is to convince people to vote.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Time will tell who is right!

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join