It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Pecker gets federal immunity in Michael Cohen case

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
www.cnbc.com...

So will this be conformation for Cohen's assessment that Cohen and Trump worked with Pecker to hush up at least one woman about her affairs with Trump ?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
www.cnbc.com...

So will this be conformation for Cohen's assessment that Cohen and Trump worked with Pecker to hush up at least one woman about her affairs with Trump ?

So you are saying trump hushed at least 1 woman up with his pecker?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Pecker was subpoenaed by federal investigators in April, as were his company and the Trump Organization. The Journal said the subpoenas were served at the same time the FBI raided Cohen's office and residences, seizing electronics, recordings and thousands of documents.

Looks like this was Mueller's last ditch effort to find anything he could, so he didn't look like he "lost".

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

www.cnbc.com...

I was trying to tie that in and came up with nothing. Well done.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

www.cnbc.com...

Or as Huffpo states it: REPORT: TRUMP LOSES PECKER!
Gotta love it!

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
"David Pecker"

even the names are better than make believe πŸ’₯πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ’₯

now the gossip tabloids are becoming official sources πŸŽƒπŸ’ΈπŸŽƒ

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

www.cnbc.com...

TerryMcGuire... you have been here on ATS for awhile.

I gotta say... this is a Piss Poor Pecker OP by you.

You can do better (elaborate a bit more for those of us too lazy to take a millisecond to click links).

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I'm not saying I agree with Trump having extramarital affairs, but it seems like a good way to silence someone.

Better than the Clinton West Style.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Pecker was subpoenaed by federal investigators in April, as were his company and the Trump Organization. The Journal said the subpoenas were served at the same time the FBI raided Cohen's office and residences, seizing electronics, recordings and thousands of documents.

Looks like this was Mueller's last ditch effort to find anything he could, so he didn't look like he "lost".

Or the justice department is closing in. What you may see as a last ditch effort might really be the sound of a cell being opened.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

if Trump hushes you up, you go shopping, if Clinton does it, you get a toe tag.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

I'm not saying I agree with Trump having extramarital affairs, but it seems like a good way to silence someone.

Better than the Clinton West Style.

8 posts in and already a:

"But, Clinton"

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Or the justice department is closing in. What you may see as a last ditch effort might really be the sound of a cell being opened.

God I hope so. She is passed due for her extended vacation.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

www.cnbc.com...

I was trying to tie that in and came up with nothing. Well done.

That would suck to have that name.

A pecker that sucks.
That's interesting

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

OH six. You are right. I thought about expanding with my own thoughts, insights and emphasis, but then thought that the headline spoke for itself

The question of collusion(?) to suppress information demeaning to a candidate for federal office that has been underplayed by ''where is you proof'' presidential defenders now seems to be coming forward. Cohen was very clear in his statements concerning how he and Trump worked together to silence this womans story and that was poo pooed by Trumps defenders citing ''he said, he said''. Now it seems there may be another witness to that trickery. Pecker.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Is a post-counter any better?

Meh..

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Don't be upset, just because Clinton's witness can't talk...

Lol.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Where was Mueller when that guy was growing up.

What a name.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

So now news organizations can be complicit in campaign contribution violations?
MSNBC and CNN must be trembling.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

And I really do not care what Trump has done with his pecker. What I do care about is how it is becoming clearer and clearer just what a liar Trump is and has been. And I think he thought this WAS a good way to silence a person. It is an old trick by the way and if anyone wants to turn the phrase ''an old trick'' into one more double entendre joke, too late, I just did.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

www.cnbc.com...

How many MSM reporters and news outlets were reveled to be working closely with/for the DNC?
Hell, CNN's Donna Brazile gave Hillary debate questions ahead of the debate.

Anyone think stories were killed/downplayed/promoted on Podesta's orders?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join