It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump - Impeach me and the market crashes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

I'm with you. I don't get to manage my 401K so I'm just along for the ride unfortunately.

What in the fascist BS is that?!?!?!

"Yea we just don't think it's safe for our employees to gamble with their retirement, so we have Joe handle it for them"

"Joe, why do you have powdered sugar all over your nose? Did you just eat a donut?"
edit on 23-8-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
considering how much power those wealthy groups, you know the ones that just go those big tax cuts, have to yank the market into doing whatever they want...
ya, I am expecting a financial mess if they move to impeach the pres.
but, we don't really know what the mueller probe will uncover, or has uncovered, so we don't know what the alternative to impeachment would be... a little financial chaos just might be a much brighter outcome than what would happen if we just let things be.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
As usual President Trump has a good grasp on the situation.

The market does not like abrupt change. Even some bad news isn't so bad as long as everything is steady.

The market is driven by confidence. Confidence in the economy, confidence in the law, confidence in the government. If anything shakes that confidence the market will take a hit. A move to unseat or overthrow the President of the United States would damage the ecconomic markets world wide. Right now I think the market would see it the same way that I would. Any move to replace President Trump would be an attempted coup. Thats treason pure and simple. If it happens today there would be violence in the streets and the stock exchange would close because of a catastrophic drop.

You see, when a coup takes place anywhere else in the world, it pretty much gives every one a chance to even up old scores. Settle grudges, right wrongs. Laws are suspended or ignored. Right now it would be a bloody mess in the streets. Like Chicago on a Saturday night only worse. It would be nation wide. In some states the democrats would celebrate. in other areas they would be hunted it the streets. Easy guess perhaps, thousands dead. I wouldn't mind settling a few old scores myself.

Peppers call it SHTF. The break down of civilization, no law just a bloody fight for survival. Thats how I see it.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

when you run out of people to threaten, you naturally threaten the economy.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

edit on 23-8-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Let me say, what some of trumps alt right, talk show hosts have said, (Mike Medved and Mark Levin, I keep my enemies close, and listen often) The upswing of the pendulum, that started back in 2009, will start going back the other way. Now WHEN trump is impeached, that may or may not happen. If he stays in office, IT WILL HAPPEN. The trump economy, is just NOW, taking affect. Obama had many things, in the works before he left office, and of coarse trump took credit for them.

Any naysayers, guess what, I have been right for a year and a half about trump, and his administration. Its crumnling around him.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Let me say, what some of trumps alt right, talk show hosts have said, (Mike Medved and Mark Levin, I keep my enemies close, and listen often) The upswing of the pendulum, that started back in 2009, will start going back the other way. Now WHEN trump is impeached, that may or may not happen. If he stays in office, IT WILL HAPPEN. The trump economy, is just NOW, taking affect. Obama had many things, in the works before he left office, and of coarse trump took credit for them.

Any naysayers, guess what, I have been right for a year and a half about trump, and his administration. Its crumnling around him.

but when you are proven wrong, will you say so, or just slink away and hope everyone forgets the arrogance of today?
Time will tell.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I think it's a little early to start gloating...

Tick tock.... ⏰

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

And now Trump is going to be impeached over humping somebody.

Peace

Incorrect
I guess people still don't get it

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I follow the market and most news recently has not effected the US markets like it should. The only time the markets responded negatively was when it was reported by ABC news that Flynn spoke with Russians on September 20. The DOW plunged a 1000 points in 1 hour. When they corrected the story an hour later the market stabilized. The market and business love Trump. If there is impeachment or a Blue wave we will be wiped out by Christmas.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Passive aggressive threats/fear mongering from the president of the United States.

The markets wont crash. They may dip, people will buy, and we will back to business as usual.

He must be trying to appeal to fools that would actually believe this nonsense.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ash614
The market and business love Trump.

The market doesn't love anyone, the market wants stability. Short term volatility is a given, once the dust settle the market doesn't care who is President because that person will also, one day, eventually be gone.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Isn't that assertion backwards thought? Rather, if the market crashes, the Republican's might finally impeach Trump....

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Good luck. The market indicators are screaming correction but GDP tax relief and removing regulations are seen as positives. Democrats will threaten the factors that are keeping it afloat. Then there will be profit taking at year end since there will be no stability in tax code. I see 10000 points right off the top if again blue wave and/or serious impeachment. A coup d’etat in the US will not be seen as a positive

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Good luck. The market indicators are screaming correction but GDP tax relief and removing regulations are seen as positives. Democrats will threaten the factors that are keeping it afloat. Then there will be profit taking at year end since there will be no stability in tax code. I see 10000 points right off the top if again blue wave and/or serious impeachment. A coup d’etat in the US will not be seen as a positive

True. A coup d'etat will be viewed as the absolutely nutty idea that it is. The market will adjust, we will be fine.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I see 10000 points right off the top if again blue wave and/or serious impeachment.

You're funny, is that you E.F. Hutton?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

And now Trump is going to be impeached over humping somebody.

Peace

Incorrect
I guess people still don't get it

Yeah...I could understand for the people who's country this concerns it is all a little more nuanced and the bickering between left and right actually makes sense but for the rest of the world....

Oh boy...bring out the popcorn and fuzzy drinks, there's gonna be another semen covered dress on the 8 o'clock news....whahahaha.

Love you guys!!!

Peace
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoThu, 23 Aug 2018 10:07:44 -0500am310720188 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I see 10000 points right off the top if again blue wave and/or serious impeachment.

You're funny, is that you E.F. Hutton?

Nah, probably just one of those guys at Buffalo Wild Wings telling everyone who to bet on when they don't even know how to place an illegal/legal wager.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Nah, probably just one of those guys at Buffalo Wild Wings telling everyone who to bet on when they don't even know how to place an illegal/legal wager.

Gee, and here I was hoping he had an MBA or worked in investment banking so I could follow his sound financial advice.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

It's the same guy who told me to bet on the Orioles to win the world series.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join