It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will you view President Mike Pence?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: neo96

Republicans got stomped after Clintons impeachment.

That's because the American people did NOT want Clinton impeached (for the reason he was impeached.)

Trump, on the other hand, doesn't fare as well. It's a different political spectrum.

Presumably you didnt want bill impeached (neither did I) but you would like to see trump impeached.

Can you tell me why given the currently available evidnce you think trump case for impeachment is worse than bills was?

Rampant abuse of power. Obstruction of Justice. Morally and ethically unfit. Turning a dignified office into a #show.

If I had my way he would be impeached on LIES alone. Nobody who lies to the people who elected him as much as Trump does, should have the honor of remaining "president'.

how many lies does it take to reach the center of a tootsie pop?

what is the limit? the owl and other inquiring minds really do want to know.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Everyone around him?

Charged with financial crimes which isn't the reason for this charade.

Put the same effort in to his haters, and they'd be indicted. No question.
edit on 23-8-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I would not be surprised if there was some serious violence. Just depends on how the masses are programed to believe by MSN and the talking heads.

Many of the Trump supporters perceive they have seen him drug thru the mud day after day by MSN and the Dem's witch hunt that all started with the Russian collusion, as a breach of public trust. Now that many know of all the shady goings on by the head of the CIA and FBI since even before the election you have to wonder if they will just grin and bare it ?..

On the other hand there will be celebrating on in the streets if Trump is removed from office probably around the world as the NWO cabal sighs a breath of relief.

IMO if you look at the numbers GDP/employment/and trying to do something about illegal immigration Trump has at least tried and actually succeeded in many areas ... He could have done more if he were not fought every step of the way by the professional and appointed holdovers of the one world order crowd.

People talk about Nixon but very few realize how close the country came to a military take over with Nixon at the head. The only reason it did not happen was because the Air Force would not support the Army and Marines. They were still mad about the micro management of the frag orders during Vietnam where many aircraft and crews were lost due to McNamara's idiotic mission directives...

They actually were so close to ringing the White House and Washington D.C. with first cav and 101st armor that everything was loaded and ready to go via train .. Something I have not seen in the the history books for sure.. It will be claimed I am making this up, which I am not.

No, I do not have any hard proof other than a company commander of the first cav telling me how they were ready to go all loaded on a train for deployment to Washington.. I think the story was told to me in 1982 or 3 ? I believed him at the time and have never seen a reason to doubt his story.. It would be a different country today if that crap had gone down for sure !

With today's military leadership I doubt things would ever get that far. But ya never know considering Trump seems to have the respect and support of many in the military.

You can probably do a web search about Air Force units threatening to stand down due to losses and McNamara's stupidity.. Unless it has all be scrubbed by the history revampers ..

How would you feel if the orders were to fly at a certain altitude along a certain route day after day during an event such as "Linebacker" ?.. The north was not stupid so the moved their AAA and Sams (SA-2) along the Route. B-52's were easy targets for the Sams and I think we lost 17 ? Maybe just pilot talk but I assure you the air force guys I had contact with were pissed by the big boys back in Washington and their directives for conduct of the war. My contacts were mostly with the F-4 guys though so what do they know..hahaha

That is one of the reasons there was much talk during Desert Storm to get the politicians out of the way and let the guys who fight for a living conduct the war. Which they did with much success.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: network dude

I've seen more and more people slowly coming to terms with the idea that this entire investigation may end up implicating the president in some fashion.

I was hoping it wouldn't, as his removal is going to set off a #storm among his ardent supporters, but it is what it is.

I agree, its happening very very slowly but you can definitely feel a change in the way the wind is blowing.

I believe that ATS represents the more "loyal" Trump supporter, and even on ATS I am noticing that some members are not quite so strong in their support of him as they perhaps once where....

After reading about the interview Trump just did, I think it's possible Trump himself is also beginning to ponder his precarious position.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

No...you don't get it. I'm talking about just-how-fast a society could be turned into a 'Christian' version of Saudi Arabia. And to me, that is a very scary thought. I see Pence as the guy that could do it, given the opportunity.

All in a year before he gets voted out? Pence didn't get voted in to the presidents chair, nor will he. He's a flavor of concervative even most moderate Republicans don't find palatable.

Should the Supreme Court let his wishes fly, the next president will just reverse it all.

This is so silly.

Yep, pence could in two years turn this country, with one of the best records for womens rights in the world, into a place where women can readily be raped and are slave of men.

If I said "Dont elect Elizabeth warren, she is a feminist. Do you know how quick it could turn into the fmeinist manfesto SCUM, and they would round up all men and kill them?"

People would laugh me right out of the discussion.

But we are supposed to take serious pence will lead to the slavery of women.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

So we have Republicans who come into office rich off of business (sometimes or mostly shady).

And we have Democrats who go in with "humble" roots and somehow get rich off of politics.

Damned either way.

Weird how Obama went in worth a cool mil, and now is worth 40 large. How much are the Clinton's worth? How much is Gore worth?

They're all corrupt. Both sides.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Put the same effort in to his haters, and they'd be indicted. No question.

That's what's called 'whataboutism', right? Thanks for enlightening me with a solid example.
Now, what does that say about Pense's suitability to govern?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: network dudeMike Pence, single handedly caused a HUGE HIV outbreak.

A timeline of the HIV outbreak, the worst in state history, reads like a roadmap of what to do if you want to create a public health crisis.

Pence first laid the groundwork for Indiana’s HIV outbreak as a congressman back in 2011, when the House passed his amendment to defund Planned Parenthood. Then in 2013, Pence’s first year as governor of Indiana, Scott County’s one Planned Parenthood closed in the wake of public health spending cuts. Since that particular Planned Parenthood was also the county’s only HIV testing center, there was no longer a place for the county’s 24,000 residents to get tested.

The situation quickly spiraled out of control. At the height of the outbreak, 20 new cases of HIV were being diagnosed each week, reaching a total of nearly 200 cases by the time the outbreak was finally under control.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Anyway, its only 2 years, and he is at least presidential. At least he wont be an embarrasment.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I've seen more and more people slowly coming to terms with the idea that this entire investigation may end up implicating the president in some fashion.

I was hoping it wouldn't, as his removal is going to set off a #storm among his ardent supporters, but it is what it is.

I see it as looking at the situation and pondering the outcome that might be. Not sure of you know this, but there have been some wild things happen to Trump, and he seems to slip through all the rough edges. He might just slip through this campaign finance issue as his predecessor did, and just pay a fine.

But I kind of really don't get how a guy with piles of his own money, he had before the election, would get in trouble for spending some of it during the election. But then, I'm just a dude on ATS, and much like Schultz, I know nothing.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

That's what's called 'whataboutism', right?

Blaming Russia for Clinton losing is whataboutism.

Which is ironic since it's a Russian propaganda technique.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Manafort,Flynn,Cohen ?

Whataboutism since it had NOTHING to do with Russian collusion.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I see it as looking at the situation and pondering the outcome that might be. Not sure of you know this, but there have been some wild things happen to Trump, and he seems to slip through all the rough edges. He might just slip through this campaign finance issue as his predecessor did, and just pay a fine.

Probably. I have not seen anything that indicates it is worth impeachment, at least in my opinion, but we shall see.

But I kind of really don't get how a guy with piles of his own money, he had before the election, would get in trouble for spending some of it during the election. But then, I'm just a dude on ATS, and much like Schultz, I know nothing.

It's not so much a matter of who's money it was. It's how it was spent, recorded, reported, etc.

Like I said, I have not see anything that is earth shattering to me, but it seems quite telling that Trump seems to be getting nervous now.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

That's what's called 'whataboutism', right?

Blaming Russia for Clinton losing is whataboutism.

Which is ironic since it's a Russian propaganda technique.

Whataboutism is a logical fallacy that is used by many people and not just in propaganda. Too many people, even people such as yourself, use it consistently.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Until very recently, the majority of Trump supporters around here were happily mocking anybody who even suggested that their hero might not serve his term plus another. Suddenly, not so much.

In ain't over until the fat orange man sings.

I donno, man...seems everybody around him is and that might just do the trick.
lol, who is everybody? ONE Op? Ugh, math isn't your strongest area as we can see.

You're jumping the gun and it's hilarious!!! An then you'll run off and nada mas until the next leftist headline grabs you and you come back, rinse and repeat.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Explain it to me then GD it.

What does(Manafort) bank fraud have to do with Clinton getting 'robbed' ?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Especially after Clinton STOLE the nomination, and banned Sanders supporters from her convention.

If anyone should have been investigated.

It's that #.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

...a poll done by CNN showed that over 40% of the public support Trumps impeachment

LMFAO!

That was a good one! You guys are killin it with all the funnies today!

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Mark Levin said yesterday, the letter trump dictated for trump JR, may be a real issue. You know the "adoption" letter. Lie, after lie. Anyway, he needs to be impeached.

trump changes stories, more than he does his clothes. Just yesterday, he tweeted he did not know about the payments, after Cohen had already, released a recording of trump talking about the payment, as well as creating an LLC, to funnel it through. No to mention Rudy, said he knew about the payments on television, for gosh sake!

Mark Levin was going off about how legal it was for trump to make the Nondisclosure agreement, and pay her using an LLC. Okay, but that is not what Cohen said, He said, "we need to create an LLC" so that is a different story. I think CREATING an LLC, to funnel a payment would be illegal. Not sure, but if its not illegal, its still shady as hell.

edit on 23-8-2018 by kurthall because: add

edit on 23-8-2018 by kurthall because: fix

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Until very recently, the majority of Trump supporters around here were happily mocking anybody who even suggested that their hero might not serve his term plus another. Suddenly, not so much.

In ain't over until the fat orange man sings.

I donno, man...seems everybody around him is and that might just do the trick.
lol, who is everybody? ONE Op? Ugh, math isn't your strongest area as we can see.

Here's one guy's tally...looks pretty interesting: A Running Tab Of Mueller Investigation Convictions & Indictments
But yah...math ain't my thing.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

poll done by CNN showed that over 40% of the public support Trumps impeachment

40 percent of America doesn't watch Cnn.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join