It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will you view President Mike Pence?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yep.

And it will work.

Bernie got absolutely screwed, and his supporters are almost all now universally supporting the deep state in their efforts to oust trump already, not two years later.

Then when another non neolib outsider tries to run again on the left, and they get screwed, this crowd will be shocked, SHOCKED that the establishment they cheered for screwed them over again.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I see your in a hurry to get back to the standardized deep state agenda.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

That is a double edged sword for sure. I think the policies most people would object too because not that many people are that far right, but at least this day to day reality show would go away. I think we all are sick of every day drama.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: shooterbrody

I am aware of the math.

I think that if there is a big enough loss in the midterms then Republicans could turn on Trump and thats how they will make up the numbers for a serious impeachment challenge.

This is all ifs buts and maybes though, which is why I said that I will hold of until the midterms before I start taking the idea of his impeachment seriously.

If you were actually aware of the math in the senate particularly you would not make that statement.
The dnc may, if everything works out their way, get a slim majority in the senate say 51 senators. It will require 67 senators to impeach a sitting president.
I know math is hard. I know you are not from here, but that is the process.
Your "big enough loss" is impossible in this upcoming midterm.
Aside from that, a "possible" (not really but that is what the msm is pushing today) campaign finance violation that usually is handled with a fine in no way meets the standard for impeachment.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Pence will never be president. Book it.

link   
*dp
edit on 8jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck
Nervous trumpkins? hahahaha!
Yeah, I am shaking so bad I can hardly eat my cinnamon life (part of a balanced breakfast).
And what is the reason you cant watch a show because of pence?
You guys racquetball partners or something and dont have time to watch tv?

A) There are folks posting about Plan B that were still thumping their chests until very, very recently...did you notice the title of this thread? How will you view President Mike Pence?? I don't think we're talking 2024.
B) I can't make you read the book or watch the show but you might wanna familiarise yourself with the premise, if only to get a notion of how easily a Theocracy could emerge...and what it could look like.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Yes but how many of those republican senators dont want an outsider like trump, and would use any excuse they are offered to get him out?

Or put another way, I dont think there was a difference between jeb bush and hillary clinton; they were basically the same party.

I feel the same way about many senate republicans.

They are more concerned with protecting the establishment then a guy with an R beside his name who think think will hurt the establishment.

Still probably not enough senate votes, but i guarnteee there wouldnt have to be 67 democrats.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Republicans got stomped after Clintons impeachment.

That's because the American people did NOT want Clinton impeached (for the reason he was impeached.)

Trump, on the other hand, doesn't fare as well. It's a different political spectrum.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yes but how many of those republican senators dont want an outsider like trump, and would use any excuse they are offered to get him out?

Think of all those ooey gooey brownie points they would score. There are a few who wouldn't think twice.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Asking what people would think of pence if trump is ousted doesnt equate to nervousness to me at all.

Would you be "nervous" if hillary was indicted tomorrow?

Probably not, even if you like her, she is just a politician.

As far as tyhe handmaidens tell, yes yes i get it.

Christians just want to rape the crap out of women and force them into subservient.

Not like democrats, the noble protector of women like eric schneiderman and harvey weinstein!

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Well thats all very condescending off you.....

All I am saying is that I think we should wait until after the mid-terms before talking about impeachment seriously because after that the political landscape could swing in such a way as to make impeachment a much more serious possibility.

You might disagree with my opinion on that which is fine but please don't be so arrogant as to assume that just because we hold different views I must be a blithering idiot.

I am not saying that I think he is going to be impeached, all I am saying is that if and its a big if then impeachment could become a serious possibility.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

That's because the American people did NOT want Clinton impeached (for the reason he was impeached.)

Trump, on the other hand, doesn't fare as well. It's a different political spectrum.

It's the reverse political spectrum.

While the public image sold is that most people don't like Trump, and that anyone who does is toxic.... Most people who do like Trump aren't going to publicly say they do, or tell a pollster they will vote for him again.

The only thing I can say for sure of the future is surprises are in store, for both you and I.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Presumably you didnt want bill impeached (neither did I) but you would like to see trump impeached.

Can you tell me why given the currently available evidnce you think trump case for impeachment is worse than bills was?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Try again.

Most Americans don't pay attention to this snip show.

Take those awesome rating for example.

Less than 2.5 million viewers for MSNBC.

Trump haters are living in a myopic bubble.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Impeachment is one sure fire way to turn out the right for midterms.

They may not even like Trump, but the alternative is worse.

Backed up by two years of crap.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

First of all, Trump won't be impeached let alone removed from office. There's absolutely NO WAY the wackos have enough votes!

Nixon thought the same thing until he found out his party was abandoning him due to political expediency and there was going to be more than enough votes.
...Ummm Repubs have always been on the fence with Trump, Ryan??? Rinos???? Yeah, there are plenty.

Trump has defied all odds. Will this finally sink him? Many have claimed this before, we shall see.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Or put another way, I dont think there was a difference between jeb bush and hillary clinton; they were basically the same party.

I feel the same way about many senate republicans.

They are more concerned with protecting the establishment then a guy with an R beside his name who think think will hurt the establishment.

Still probably not enough senate votes, but i guarnteee there wouldnt have to be 67 democrats.

those gop senators want to return to their states to answer to their constituents why they voted trump out?
really?
I could see mccain or flake doing that but not 14 or 15 others
Unless some acutal crime is brought forward I dont see much more than what slick willie got
the dnc has already put forth articles of impeachment in the house so they will pounce given the oppurtunity
do you think impeachment wont be a midterm issue? do you think gop reps running for office will run against trump?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

No.

It won't sink him.

Clinton was impeached in the House.

Acquitted in the Senate only because Republicans in an action of futility tried to save their jobs.

Impeachment doesn't play with the masses.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Presumably you didnt want bill impeached (neither did I) but you would like to see trump impeached.

Can you tell me why given the currently available evidnce you think trump case for impeachment is worse than bills was?

Rampant abuse of power. Obstruction of Justice. Morally and ethically unfit. Turning a dignified office into a #show.

If I had my way he would be impeached on LIES alone. Nobody who lies to the people who elected him as much as Trump does, should have the honor of remaining "president'.
edit on 8/23/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join