It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pocahontas aka Elizabeth Warren Releases 10 Years of Her Tax Returns

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Another reply Arnie. Just one more bud!

How about Trump's tax returns??

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Millions of Americans across this country have bigger problems.

Trying to convince people that life in America sucks? Спасибо!

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Well I'll be! Good ol' Pocahontas has released 10 years worth of her tax returns!

U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren has posted 10 years of her tax returns online.

The decision to release the federal and state returns on Wednesday came a day after the Massachusetts Democrat called for sweeping anti-corruption laws in Washington. Warren’s bill would require the IRS to release tax returns for congressional candidates from the previous two years and during each year in office.

Time

I mean who the heck does she think she is? Trying to be all transparent by releasing years of tax returns huh? What is she running for president? I mean only presidential candidates release their tax returns amirite? It's been that way for over 40 years ya know?

Wait wait.. hold on.... it's almost then end of 2018....

Mr.... Mr President? Mr President??

Politifact

Mr President where are those tax returns? I mean pardon me but it's been 2 years now...? What's the matter? Have you ever heard of the term "it's just a piece of paper??" So what's so important to break over 40 years of tradition in respect to the American people? What's there to hide?

Mr President?

hmm?

It is always good to break with tradition. If we didnt then we would not have moved on from many things.

If you cant understand why he wouldn't release them then there wont be any reason to try to explain it. You can make up all the reasons and guesses you want. Doesn't change the fact he doesn't have to.

And who cares about Warren's? Absolutely nobody.

Since you are so concerned and brought her up, did you personally go through her 10 years of returns? If not, then why do you personally care? If you haven't, then why did you even start this thread?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

He also doesn't have to do what is best for the country. I assume you're okay with that, too.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
First, its funny to see people claiming other are deflecting from the OP which is about warrens tax returns being released in her effort to fight corruption, but then want to takk about trump and his tax returns.

Which is fine, but then dont complain about other people bringing other stuff up.

Secondly and more to the topic, I applaud this.

however, It is my understanding that the possible corruption with warren isnt from hiding taxes, but from possible claiming a minority status for economic gain, something I would call corruption.

So I would have been more interested in seeing DNA results than tax returns, but honestly neither interest me that much.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Another reply Arnie. Just one more bud!

How about Trump's tax returns??

Yes, another one just for you ☺️ didn't I say "Fascinating"?

As for the taxes, Trump doesn't need to show them.

On the topic of Warren, she lies and can't even submit to a DNA test to prove otherwise.

link   

originally posted by: DJW001

He also doesn't have to do what is best for the country. I assume you're okay with that, too.

What type of reverse deflection trickery is this?

Thread is about tax returns.

Did you read Warren's?

link   

It is always good to break with tradition. If we didnt then we would not have moved on from many things.

Glad to hear a conservative say this, though disheartening on this topic.

Precedence sir, precedence.

You don't have to lap up everything he does, just be humble and say this isn't a good look on his part. Because when a sketchy liberal runs for president and possibly wins, the tax return debate is gone if Trump supporters defend him on this one.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

First, its funny to see people claiming other are deflecting from the OP which is about warrens tax returns being released in her effort to fight corruption, but then want to takk about trump and his tax returns.

You do not understand American satire. The OP was an ironic way of introducing the topic of Trump's tax returns.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

You do not understand American satire. The OP was an ironic way of introducing the topic of Trump's tax returns.
...the irony being she wom't submit to a DNA test and Trump won't submit his Taxes, ah gotcha!

Brilliant, not 😑
edit on 23-8-2018 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

And if he wanted to do what is best for the country, he would end the debate by releasing them. Assuming there is no evidence of wrongdoing, of course....

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

And if he wanted to do what is best for the country, he would end the debate by releasing them. Assuming there is no evidence of wrongdoing, of course....
That's a bit of a stretch and you know it.

The good of the country is dependent upon reasonable action, not old tax returns.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Wait, wait, wait ... we're talking about griping about a president not releasing past records that might end contentious debate about a controversy connected to his past?! Say it ain't so, but that territory feels awfully familiar.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

You don't have to lap up everything he does, just be humble and say this isn't a good look on his part. Because when a sketchy liberal runs for president and possibly wins, the tax return debate is gone if Trump supporters defend him on this one.

It would be about as gone as the illegal alien border wall fight I think.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Thats one way to look at it.

Another way to look at it is its about warren prving shes not corrupt.

So lets see the DNA results.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

It would be about as gone as the illegal alien border wall fight I think.

All I'm saying is just because you like Trump doesn't mean you give him an inch, because every politician will take a mile after that. It's how Americans justify "their guy" at any point in time, we're all guilty of saying something is OK because so and so did it.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
But where’s her scrolls claiming she’s native?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

The good of the country is dependent upon reasonable action, not old tax returns.

What is unreasonable about clearing up a divisive controversy?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

What is unreasonable about clearing up a divisive controversy?

Look in general i agree with you.

trump should release the returns.

However, some of them have already been released by Maddow, and that didnt go as planned.

Now I was never a birther, but I did wonder why Obama didnt just release his birth certificate immediatly to squash the rumors.

Then i guess he released the short form or something, and not the long form. So again, he left some things to mystery when he could have put them to bed early.

SO why would Obama or trump withold documents and allow controversy to rise.

Here are some possible reasons.

1. Its their right to privacy, so screw everyone else.

2. The controversy helped them, by making their opponents seem like fools.

3. There was something embarassing or that would raise controversy but was not illegal that would be seen on release

4. There was something illegal that they were hiding.

Honestly, with trump, seeing as how his records are available to inevstigatoirs and the IRS, i assume number three is the issue.

He probably makes a lot of money in russia, and if released, would have people that dislike him use that as proof he somehow must have colluded with russia to still the election.

when in fact that would not prove that in any fashion whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: network dude

That's exactly the answer I would expect from someone who might think that releasing those tax returns would be bad for the man they idolize.

If there is nothing to hide, release them.

Keep in mind, Mueller has them.

If that is the case we can assume everything is ok. if there was one decimal point out of place, Mueller would be drawing up criminal charges by now

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join