It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pocahontas aka Elizabeth Warren Releases 10 Years of Her Tax Returns

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Well I'll be! Good ol' Pocahontas has released 10 years worth of her tax returns!

U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren has posted 10 years of her tax returns online.

The decision to release the federal and state returns on Wednesday came a day after the Massachusetts Democrat called for sweeping anti-corruption laws in Washington. Warren’s bill would require the IRS to release tax returns for congressional candidates from the previous two years and during each year in office.

Time

I mean who the heck does she think she is? Trying to be all transparent by releasing years of tax returns huh? What is she running for president? I mean only presidential candidates release their tax returns amirite? It's been that way for over 40 years ya know?

Wait wait.. hold on.... it's almost then end of 2018....

Mr.... Mr President? Mr President??

Politifact

Mr President where are those tax returns? I mean pardon me but it's been 2 years now...? What's the matter? Have you ever heard of the term "it's just a piece of paper??" So what's so important to break over 40 years of tradition in respect to the American people? What's there to hide?

Mr President?

hmm?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Going to be a thread full of yeah but and what about and fingers in the ears la la la

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Going to be a thread full of yeah but and what about and fingers in the ears la la la

that's the point of the thread, political baiting.
the usuals will get hooked

it's a tradition, true. however there's nothing 'traditional ' about this administration.

edit on 23-8-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

is it a law that presidents MUST release their tax records to the public?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

No it's not, just like Birth Cerificates... but Obama went through all that effort to fake both the long and short form ones ya know? Even got half the government including the State of Hawaii to produce a fake one!

What's Trump scared of? Aren't you curious? Just produce a fake one and put this all to bed!

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

I wont be satisfied until I see a vault copy of Mr oranges tax returns
edit on 23-8-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

He does not have too. I agree. He is the head of the nation and some in the nation would like to see it.
He does not have to but he could not be a dick and release it.

I guess he is too busy caring about the planet or something

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

That's exactly the answer I would expect from someone who might think that releasing those tax returns would be bad for the man they idolize.

If there is nothing to hide, release them.

Keep in mind, Mueller has them.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I wont be satisfied until I see a vault copy of Mr oranges birth certificate.

I've got an expert who will be able to verify the authenticity of those tax returns ya know? He manages the local Staples and he's seen it all! All Donny has to do is release those returns and my bud the expert will verify.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

No, but it is a law that you cannot launder Russian mafiya money. Hmmm... why do you think Trump won't release his tax records? As Rudi Giuliani will explain on television this weekend, illegal dealings with Russian citizens is not colluding with the Russian government. Besides, all that happened before he took office, so it is not an impeachable offense.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Thank's for replying to this thread David. I appreciate the support.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Your hero Warren also just stated family separation is a real problem rather than illegal immigrants murdering citizens. Let’s focus on things that really matter like tax returns?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Donny looks alittle defensive over these tax returns....

Is he ok?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Throes

We have deflection folks!

How about Donny's tax returns? Why's he hiding them?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

So what's so important to break over 40 years of tradition 

It triggers his opposition; that seems to be an important tool in politics today.

And look at the results it's gotten.

1) there is now a bill out there that require the IRS to release tax returns for congressional candidates. I doubt it will ever get the support it needs in congress but at least it's an attempt to expose congress for what it is

2) it makes Trumps most vocal opostion help further the narrative that one of his future rivals for the presidency lied about being native american in order to enjoy minority protection at a top College.

edit on 23-8-2018 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: Throes

We have deflection folks!

How about Donny's tax returns? Why's he hiding them?

Warren isn’t the hero your looking for is all.

link   
Trump's obviously got something to hide, or he'd have released his tax returns already. Change my mind.
edit on 23amThu, 23 Aug 2018 06:18:17 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes
Your hero Warren also just stated family separation is a real problem rather than illegal immigrants murdering citizens. Let’s focus on things that really matter like tax returns?

Told you the deflection would show up.

Nobody said she is a hero

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

It triggers his opposition;

Of course! Because playing partisan games and triggering people is far more important than transparency in government and the security of the Republic right? MAGA you got CUCKED! Transparency be damned.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join