It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nun Horror Movie

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Looking for a good horror movie? This looks pretty interesting. Definitely going to see this one!

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

You certainly surprise me sometimes Nightstar.

Wish I was there with you to watch it.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

I do? How do I surprise you bally? You live too far away, so I guess we can't see it together, but we can both still go.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Oh, its just that you're such a nice person on ATS. So I didn't expect this movie is for you. (in a nice way)

Kinda thought you were into fantasy, good endings and nice stuff. I'm just getting old that's all.

Enjoy the movie.

My kind regards mate,

bally
edit on 23-8-2018 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Why is Marylin Manson dressed like a nun now?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Right???!

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   

In all my 53 years I never seen such a scary charcter in a movie. And I think that I am not the only one.. The makers of this film must have had so many replies on this scary nun that they decided to bring her back to "life". You can bring anybody back to life with a prequel...

I am with you, can't wait to piss my pants...again.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Because you touch yourself at night.....

Sorry I can’t sleep tonight

As for the OP I really don’t do horror movies but this does seem like a gem that I have to see.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Because you touch yourself at night.....

Sorry I can’t sleep tonight

As for the OP I really don’t do horror movies but this does seem like a gem that I have to see.

Reminds me of a nun joke.

All candles out by 10:00 PM.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Thanks, can't wait... the last horror film I watched was:

edit on 09 11 2015 by MaxTamesSiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I am not big on Horror movies that have possessed Nuns, possessed Priests, or demonic Kids just seems stupid to me.

Have you guys seen the document on Netflix call Demon House? Its is lead by Zak Bagans from Ghost Adventures and its freaky. Its about the house in Gary, Indiana that I remember seeing on the news a few years ago about a family being terrorized with demons and even getting possessed. So our bro Zak buys the house and has some of the former residents come to tell their story and also camera crews to document the house and what he is trying to do. Well most everyone got possessed or some type of affliction after spending a short amount of time in the house. If you like scary could be real movies watch this one.

IMDB

It freaked me out after it was over.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Looking for a good horror movie? This looks pretty interesting. Definitely going to see this one!

I saw some trailers..looks scary as hell (😁!!)...and I'd prob.not pay to see it...but def.catch it later.

Remember dear? Some things you can't UN-see!!!!****

****I went to Catholic school and the nuns were Dominican (looks like penguins)...I still can't go to the zoo's Penguin House due to flashbacks!!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

I agree with you, extremely scary character. I have always heard, some Nuns were quite cruel, back in the day with students.

Anyway, this movie looks like it may have some lore behind it. An actual story. The Conjuring, is a good scary movie.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

My grade school nuns were quite friendly, loving and helpful....unless you did something wrong.

The Dominican order nuns had some really tortuous punishments!

I agree with you, extremely scary character. I have always heard, some Nuns were quite cruel, back in the day with students.

Anyway, this movie looks like it may have some lore behind it. An actual story. The Conjuring, is a good scary movie.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

originally posted by: kurthall

My grade school nuns were quite friendly, loving and helpful....unless you did something wrong.

The Dominican order nuns had some really tortuous punishments!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
*my replies came out screwed above...sorry. It was prob spiritual karma from my old nun teachers

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

LOL! Of course I am a big fan of fantasy, but also love many genres of movies and books. I always loved the paranormal and found found it fascinating.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I've never recalled pulling the blankets up to hide behind while watching a movie but this one got me good!

www.youtube.com...

Annabelle Creation

Freaking had me squirming!
edit on 23-8-2018 by tayton because: Missing something

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxTamesSiva

Slow burn, but definitely worth a watch.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

The conjuring is about a place in Harrisville Rhode Island. It's not far from me. That was a great movie! It was a case that Ed and Lorraine Warren investigated. I never drove around to found the place because I knew the new owners would be bombarded by people and sure enough they were...people there day and night wanting information and pictures.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join