It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP Should Terminate the Mueller Probe ASAP - The Positives Will Far Outweigh any Negatives.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Trump has a hard time with walking and chewing gum .

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Maybe... Maybe not. Maybe he waits until trump resigns in disgrace and goes after him through New York state huh????

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

But I've seen him sit and eat the best taco salad so there's that.

edit on 23-8-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Congress will decide what Congress gets to see.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Speaking of needing to research, Sessions is recused from the investigation. I think you mean Rosenstein. Sessions gets no say with anything involving the investigation.

The "investigation" does not end when the report is issued?
When the investigation ends so does sessions recusal.
Sessions is still the AG isnt he?

That doesn't mean he has the authority to disseminate or hide the findings of an investigation report he recused himself from. That doesn't make any sense.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Maybe... Maybe not. Maybe he waits until trump resigns in disgrace and goes after him through New York state huh????

Cause Mueller has that jurisdiction in the state of new York in your fantasy world right?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Speaking of needing to research, Sessions is recused from the investigation. I think you mean Rosenstein. Sessions gets no say with anything involving the investigation.

That doesn't mean he has the authority to disseminate or hide the findings of an investigation report he recused himself from. That doesn't make any sense.

Then site who will.
As I understand the process muellers will issue the report when DONE.
When DONE sessions returns.
Sessions will review the report and decide what will be done.
Unless you can show a process that is different.

What is comical is how hard Congress has has to work to get "classified" info so far; why would you guys think muellers report would be any different?
Can sessions not slow walk or redact or refuse Congress with any less efficiency than rosenstein or wray?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Congress will decide what Congress gets to see.

Yeah we have all seen how Congress gets what they want from the DOJ right?
That is magically going to change now?
Lol
You are a riot

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

He is still recused from the investigation including what becomes of the report that Mueller writes. And it will not be buried or burned or disposed of in any way because the American people will not stand for that.
Rosenstein who is in charge of the investigation will also be in charge of Muellers report.

edit on 8232018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

He is still refused from the investigation including what becomes of the report that Mueller writes. And it will not be buried or burned or disposed of in any way because the American people will not stand for that.
Rosenstein who is in charge of the investigation will also be in charge of Muellers report.

Please site that for me.
I will wait.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes let's terminate the truth, can't have any of that doing the rounds, it's simply counterproductive to the agenda.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
www.vox.com...

Why Mueller’s findings in the Trump-Russia probe may never see the light of day Even if Mueller doesn’t get fired, his final report could get buried.

“The president can order him not to release it,” Nourse said. “But that’s a bit like firing Mueller, as many Republicans have warned — it just ups the case for impeachment because the president appears to be hiding something.”

oh wouldn't that be something.....I vaguely remember something about ultimate classification authority and national security....hmm who could do that...

But while Starr was required by law to give Congress his findings, Mueller isn’t. That’s because Starr was working under an older law that expired in 1999, the Ethics in Government Act, while Mueller is constrained by Justice Department regulations. That means that while Starr could independently dictate the impeachment story, Mueller has bosses.

son of a nutcracker....who knew....

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Then site who will.

I already did. Rosenstein.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Ummm is Rosenstein not in charge of the investigation? Where is the logic that once Mueller gives him his report he's not responsible for what happens to it?
Sessions won't get it.
But you know what? Even if he did and even if they could just bury it I do not think either of these men will hide it even if it reveals crimes committed by trump. You can believe they would do that but nothing I've seen so far suggests they would. Rosenstein seems committed to getting to the truth and Sessions has put down the suggestion of going after Clinton over and over again saying you need to have a reason and there is no reason.

Guess this is one of those mysteries that we won't settle until the time comes.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Then site who will.

I already did. Rosenstein.

so rosenstein will continue to be in charge once the investigation is done?
really?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Wish in one hand...

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

They will get this. It's too big.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Ummm is Rosenstein not in charge of the investigation?

and who is in charge when the investigation is done?
when the report is done is the investigation not done?
lol

Where is the logic that once Mueller gives him his report he's not responsible for what happens to it?

Mueller now has jurisdiction over the report he gives to his boss? really? You understand mueller gets to make his recommendation and then the doj who he works for makes the final recommendation to congress right?
Or were you asleep for the portion of the fiasco that was the email investigation in which comey usurped the dojs authority for which rosenstein recommended he be fired?

Rosenstein seems committed to getting to the truth

really
is that why he was threatened with contempt of congress for withholding information they wanted for their investigation?
lol at how you will soon be outraged at the same treatment on the other side of the table....

Guess this is one of those mysteries that we won't settle until the time comes.

or you could just research the special council law and read how the process will actually work
the vox article stated most of it
sorry it wont work out like you wish it too

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Why in the world would Trump, who is guilty of no collusion or crime, want to end the investigation? That makes no sense at all! Well, unless of course there is something actually being hidden. Then it makes all sorts of sense to end it. And spare the "money being spent" on the investigation. What a joke - Trump has greatly exceeded that.. PLAYING GOLF in a single year. The money spent on the investigation compared to the yearly fiscal deficit is minuscule. Someone compared it to making 50k a year, and spending 20 cents. The money angle is laughable.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Okay. I see where this is coming from. What a joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join