It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP Should Terminate the Mueller Probe ASAP - The Positives Will Far Outweigh any Negatives.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Is there a single, solitary time that any of you DO NOT use childish language when going on about this stuff? Ree ree. Seriously?! You sound like a damn toddler with this and all of the other cute names you all spill out.

Good god, none of you speak like damn adults.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Swills

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Swills

a reply to: Swills

Thankyou for your input. Depending on how Mueller's termination is framed, the resulting fallout might not be as dire as you predict.

If you think that then you're just day dreaming.

A little thing called, Constitutional Crisis will begin. My god man, you were a Sailor who swore to defend the Constitution. What are you thinking!?
But the left has been screaming that for ages.

What of it?

In your hearts of heart, you know Trump will probably fire him, am I right?

Stop being so blind that you can't understand that a POTUS ending an investigation into himself to save his own ass isn't a constitutional crisis!

Mueller was merely trying to relax Trump into sitting down for a perjury trap by stating that he was not a target.

Is your brain fully functioning? You can’t trap somebody into lying. If you’re being investigated, just don’t lie.

Also, you’ve said in this thread that Mueller is working with Sessions/Huber looking into crimes against the deep state but your following post said he’s gone rogue against Trump.

Seriously man, you NEED a break from the internet for your own sanity. You’re losing it. I can relate as I can only take so much ATS stupidity a day.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The special council was convened to investigate trump and his involvement.
Obstruction, collusion, the whole enchilada.
I don't know how much steam your idea can gather.
A FOX poll shows support for Mueller amongst conservatives is up 15% in one mobth. It's getting worse by the hour for trump now. Even amongst his own.
But there's always...
Remember ... what you're seeing and what you're reading is not true and the truth is not the truth and it should be illegal for cops to flip witnesses to get them to cooperate in an investigation... And it's okay I paid off those women because it wasn't campaign funds it was my own money, and why aren't they looking at crooked Hillary who isn't my opponent anymore but I need a scapegoat I need a redirect ...

That Horrible, terrible, no good really bad day is about to become an avalanche of horrible, terrible no good and really really bad stuff.
??? At what point do the lights go on here?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

53% voted for trump?

Okay buddy. And the moon is made of green cheese.

In actuality trump got 46.4 % while Clinton got 48.5%. That's reality.
edit on 8232018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

So what do you think ATS? Would President Trump shutting down the Mueller probe RIGHT NOW, bring more POSITIVES, or more NEGATIVES for our country and society?

That depends on how you feel about impeachment.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Oh really? How would you " frame" it?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Yeah. That's happening ...

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Wrong. Your figures are way off. Unless it's a poll from Conservative Tree House.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Trump is a true embarrassment to the country.
Funny how the rest of the countries on the planet think the same thing.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

Probab!y not all they have since Cohen's charges are coming from a different branch of the FBI than Mueller. And since Mueller hasn't released his findings yet. You're getting ahead of yourself.
I call this whistling past the bone yard.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

He's the subject of the investigation.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Ending it quickly is not the same as shutting it down.
Those people are NOT agreeing with you.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Funny how none of his associates have any confidence in his ability to tell the truth.

SAD ! ! !

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Since 67% of Americans say the Mueller probe should end, I don't think that 67% care HOW it ends. Just that it does..NOW.

100% of Americans would love a check for $100,000 from the government, doesn't mean it's a good idea.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Why would Trump get impeached?

Since NO ONE thus far has been indicted for RUSSIAN COLLUSION except RUSSIANS.

Remember people the entire reason for this snip show.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

why doesn't the president put a stop to it? doesn't he have the power to?

We have this thing called "the Constitution." It has a set of checks and balances designed to limit executive power. Trump is frustrated by that, hence the crazy tweets. If he were smart, he would resign before the mid-terms. That would be best for the country... and himself. Unfortunately, he is not that smart.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Why would Trump get impeached?

Lying under oath. That's why his lawyers don't want him to talk to Mueller. Rudi Giuliani will argue that laundering Russian money, though illegal, took place before he was president and is therefore not impeachable.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

So Trump should be impeached for something he hasn't done yet or is likely to do.

'Liberal' logic.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So Trump should be impeached for something he hasn't done yet or is likely to do.

The perjury will come while he is being charged with obstruction of justice. He has essentially confessed to that, and ending the Mueller investigation would cinch it.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

It's a good thing you aren't President Trump's legal counsel.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join