It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP Should Terminate the Mueller Probe ASAP - The Positives Will Far Outweigh any Negatives.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
August 22, 2018

FIVE HUNDRED DAYS AGO - Special Counsel BOB MUELLER was charged with finding and prosecuting RUSSIANS who interfered with our 2016 Presidential election. AND, determining if any members of Candidate Donald Trump's presidential campaign CONSPIRED with RUSSIA to interfere, and prosecuting them.

Original S.C. Assignment Letter: www.documentcloud.org...

So, after 500 days and $50 million dollars, what has Bob Mueller accomplished in identifying/punishing any Russians, or Trump campaign personnel illegally colluding with Russia?

Pretty much ZILCH. In two waves of indictments, approximately 28 Russian individuals and companies were identified and charged with setting up 2016 campaign-related web pages/sites. But Bob Mueller's team was caught by surprise withn several Russians from the first wave showed up in U.S. court to challenge his indictment.

We Didn't Expect This!: www.nationalreview.com...

That stung so badly, that after the second wave of Russians were indicted/charged, Bob Mueller "farmed out" their prosecution to an obscure section of the Justice Department that will never take any action against them!

We Don't Care If These Russians are Prosecuted: theconservativetreehouse.com... ion/

IMO - The primary reason for Bob Mueller indicting those Russian citizens and companies, was to keep his $3 million @ month probe going. (Mueller must submit an expense report to Congress quarterly) His REAL GOAL is to find or fabricate a crime to charge President Donald Trump with.

Mueller couldn't do it with "Russian Collusion or Conspiracy", because there wasn't any. His last best hope is to find or fabricate some type of "Perjury" charge. Perjury that's NOT RELATED TO RUSSIA is outside the scope of Bob Mueller's assignment.

The American citizens who have been indicted by Bob Mueller were not indicted for colluding with Russia, or for interefering in the 2016 U.S. elections. They were indicted soley because they are associated with President Trump. One by one, Bob Mueller's team is (to quote Judge Ellis), "putting the screws to these men" in the hope that one or more of them, will tell of some crime committed by Candidate or President Trump. Or, be willing to make up a crime, and testify that Trump committed it. (His personal attorney Michael Cohen, did just that, yesterday.)

If President Trump fires Bob Mueller, or simply terminates his investigation, this will stop a man who has gone totally rogue and off the rails, at taxpayer's expense.

Democrats and the Liberal Media will spew hate. But that's what they do every day, anyway. So no difference there.

However, President Trump, Congress, and the American public, will be FREED from the constant distractions wrought by this now illegitimate investigation. Also, no more lives will be hurt, or ruined in some way, soley because they've been a part of Donald Trump's life in recent years.

So what do you think ATS? Would President Trump shutting down the Mueller probe RIGHT NOW, bring more POSITIVES, or more NEGATIVES for our country and society?

-CareWeMust

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If he does that I'm sure even Republicans will have to vote for impeachment, especially if before the Mid Terms! So by all means, I hope your wish comes true!

Btw, the GOP spent over 30 million tax dollars and had what, eight investigations into Hillary that lasted for two years and all led to nothing so I'm sure you're just as upset over that as you are over Mueller's investigations which have actually produced convictions to date.

www.politifact.com...

The special counsel’s office is officially budgeted for $10.4 million in direct costs for fiscal year 2018 (running from Oct. 1, 2017, to Sept. 30, 2018), and the Trump administration has earmarked another $10.4 million in its budget request for fiscal year 2019 (running from Oct. 1, 2018 to Sept. 30, 2019).

Makes sense.... derp!

PPS.

Cohen willing to tell Mueller about ‘conspiracy to collude’: lawyer

Are you not aware of this recent news or....?

PPPS.

FOX NEWS Poll: Mueller approval rating jumps 11 points

The poll revealed that 59 percent of registered voters approve of Mueller’s investigation, marking an 11-point jump from respondents who said the same in a July Fox News poll. Thirty-seven percent of respondents said they disapprove of Mueller's probe.

edit on 22-8-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Lol all investigated by the now fired Comeys FBI.. Really all that needs to be said, But you morons on that side never mention it when you mention all that other BS lol.
edit on 22-8-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Lol all investigated by the now fired Comeys FBI.. Really all that needs to be said, But you morons on that side never mention it when you mention all that other BS lol.

That's a funny way to spell Trey Gowdy and special committee.

en.wikipedia.org...

On May 8, 2014, the House voted 232–186 to establish the select committee, with 225 Republicans and 7 Democrats in favor, and 186 Democrats voting against.[1] The chairman of the committee was Representative Trey Gowdy from South Carolina.[2] It was the last of six investigations conducted by Republican-controlled House committees. The committee closed on December 12, 2016,[3] after issuing its final report.[4]

I'm sure your fellow Trump supporters, who are not at all morons, will star your ignorance.
edit on 22-8-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
To be honest, both. Leftist will Reeee Ree as usual, but louder then election night, the Right will continue to be happy.

Truth is, its an either or and considering those options, I'm all in with POTUS, lets rock.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

why doesn't the president put a stop to it? doesn't he have the power to? what about the Sessions?
what about an almost red Congress?
what about the voice of the people, 53% voted for trump **
where's the "first lady " in the midst of all this?

*per trump*

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Thankyou for your input. Depending on how Mueller's termination is framed, the resulting fallout might not be as dire as you predict.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

why doesn't the president put a stop to it? doesn't he have the power to? what about the Sessions?

*per trump*

I'm sorry, either you have your facts mixed up from reading too much conservative "news" outlets or you're just lying. Only 46.1% of those who voted in America on that terrible day voted for Trump.

edit on 23-8-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

*per trump*
Why doesn't he stop it? Because he wants it to run its course to say, "I told you so".

Sessions has proven to be inept, maybe he is or isn't working behind the scenes, alls we know is hes been quiet.

What about an almost red congress...?

The voice of the people are loud.

Who knows, she's prolly chillin.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thankyou for your input. Depending on how Mueller's termination is framed, the resulting fallout might not be as dire as you predict.

If you think that then you're just day dreaming.

A little thing called, Constitutional Crisis will begin. My god man, you were a Sailor who swore to defend the Constitution. What are you thinking!?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Since 67% of Americans say the Mueller probe should end, I don't think that 67% care HOW it ends. Just that it does..NOW.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

A little thing called, Constitutional Crisis will begin. My god man, you were a Sailor who swore to defend the Constitution. What are you thinking!?
But the left has been screaming that for ages.

What of it?

In your hearts of heart, you know Trump will probably fire him, am I right?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

The President might be letting the Mueller probe chug along, because a good chunk of his 200-person team may be working with Sessions/Huber investigations of crimes committed by Deep Staters.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Since 67% of Americans say the Mueller probe should end, I don't think that 67% care HOW it ends. Just that it does..NOW.

Information these days comes fast and hard, I guess you didn't see the Fox News poll I posted in my first replay that says your information is out of date as of today.

I misread your post, but either way his approval rating are going up. That said, I can't wait for this all to end myself.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

What of it?

Stop being so blind that you can't understand that a POTUS ending an investigation into himself to save his own ass isn't a constitutional crisis!

I'm sure if Obama ended the GOP's investigations into Hillary Clinton you would think that would be just fine, right?

link   

I'm thinking that Bob Mueller has gone rogue, and is out to get the President, at all costs. The U.S. Constitution doesn't support this.

link   

Oh I totally agree. This is harmful to the nation and that is the true embarrasment to our nation.

Like, our country is so great, we can slander and try to throw the judges hammer at our POTUS, ridiculous.

Then leftist praise it because they don't care, they rather see things burn then Trump succeed and therein lies the issue. American ideals and society failed them. They won't support the very nation that provides them safety and security in a ruthless world. I pity them and feel for them.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
As hard as they have went after him and this is all they have? Trump is a damn saint compared to the slimy scum that resides in Washington. Can you imagine what they would have found out about Bush, Clinton, Bush jr, and Obama if they had just put half the effort into exposing them as they have Trump?

They don't care if they burn the country down, they are going to get Trump.

edit on 23-8-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

What of it?

Stop being so blind that you can't understand that a POTUS ending an investigation into himself to save his own ass isn't a constitutional crisis!

I'm sure if Obama ended the GOP's investigations into Hillary Clinton you would think that would be just fine, right?
Excuse me? Blind? You need to wash your eyes out.

The investigation is into his former campaign members and thus, himself, not the subject of the investigation. Reading too much liberal "news" media makes you start spouting fake news. So no, no constitutional crisis 😏

Who cares about Obummer? Stick to the topic.
edit on 23-8-2018 by Arnie123 because: Hmm

You uh...a bit anxious thats what it may come down to? 😌
edit on 23-8-2018 by Arnie123 because: One more

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Information these days comes fast and hard, I guess you didn't see the Fox News poll I posted in my first replay that says your information is out of date as of today.

I misread your post, but either way his approval rating are going up. That said, I can't wait for this all to end myself.

CNN Poll says Mueller should end his investigation quickly...before election day.
www.cnn.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join