It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cohen willing to tell Mueller about conspiracy to collude

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
After watching this debacle pan out for almost 2 years, what crime/laws broken do those who lean left actually think the President committed?

What crimes reach impeachment level?

What did the Trump campaign do that was so much different than almost every other Presidential campaign before?

This is a serious question.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: CalibratedZeus
Forgive me for not trusting a word out of the crooked lawyer's mouth.

But you trust Trump who hired Cohen as a vice-president of the Trump Organization and has been Trumps special counsel since 2006?!
Ffs

this must be that "liberal logic" I had heard about.

Apparently, if you don't trust someone, you must be all in on Trump.

(and then you throw in a FFS, that makes me smile)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SammyB0476

different than the Hillary Clinton campaign? He won.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SammyB0476
After watching this debacle pan out for almost 2 years, what crime/laws broken do those who lean left actually think the President committed?

What crimes reach impeachment level?

What did the Trump campaign do that was so much different than almost every other Presidential campaign before?

This is a serious question.

This is a serious response, in kind.

Im not sure (don't think anyone is yet) that any alleged crimes have reached impeachment level. Though, if some of the allegations are proven they certainly would be...for instance Conspiracy to Defraud the Americanpeople by way of illicit campaign influence, or knowingly conspiring with a foreign Government. But they need to be proven.

The difference in other Presidential campaigns is one of 2 things...they either didn't get caught OR didn't break the law while campaigning.

As a side note, I don't lean left or right...im straight up the middle, and like to think of myself as a pragmatist.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join