It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foes Of Immigration Laws Upset At GOP Politicizing Iowa Student's Death...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Replace “school shooter” for every instance you say “illegal immigrant”.

Then back to us

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: DanDanDat

What is the relevancy of this murder to any other illegal immigrant? That's the real question. Unless you are saying that every illegal immigrant is bound to murder someone then it makes absolutely no sense to use this as a knock against illegal immigrants.

Why does discusing crime within the illegal community, and how less illegal immigration nationally translates to less crime from the illegal community, need to be seen as a "knock against" all illegal immigrants?

Crime from the illegal community is an issue that needs to be addressed; just as crime from the citizenry needs to be addressed. Two different issues with to different sets of solutions. Talking about them as if they are the same is not helpful in solving them. And the need to solve one does not negate the other.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

So what if illegal immigrants commit crime less so than citizens? Does that negate the legitimacy of worrying about and fixing illegal immigrant crime?

And on the flip side, every illegal has committed a crime. (I know, some give them that first one for free.) I am going with it is a crime.

I do stand corrected; I should have sprained violent crime.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: Nickn3

SHHHHH....they'll be people accusing you of "pandering to a certain emotional base."

To night I am emotional. We say deny ignorance and my democratic friends seem to bathe in it.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

You assume that I think a school shooter represents all gun owners or that it is grounds to ban guns? How naive.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

HahahahahahahahahahahHhH

Hahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahaha

Hahahahahehehehehehehehe
Hohohohoho

“Lemme ask you something” and give ya the benefit of the doubt since I side with you often.

Do you think we here at ATS are....?
“How naive”

edit on 22-8-2018 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2018 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
How brainwashed do you have to be by a party to ignore this girls death?

-Because it was against your teams political stance?

These libtards remind me of the parents who fight at a 7yr olds baseball game.

I've had a grand total of 3 Mexicans start fights with me at stoplights, one made contact, but hit like a girl, and a buddy of mine had one slice his leg with a box cutter at a light. 2 in Iowa, one in Florida.

When I used to drink, I went to jail one night for being too hammered. In there was an illegal, he said something like "I sliced that fookers face mang, im-e-gracion is taking me back tues, I should be back by friday."

Cool, story bro, I know, but there are a lot of these guys that are actually bad hombres.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

A pretty white girl goes missing and the media has a frenzy.

When was the last missing black girl cnn ran a story on?

Yay! Hypocrites abound

Brown people in Chicago, don't really matter to most media. Especially the Trump hating media.

50 to 70 shootings every weekend... 100's murdered... leftie media does NOT want to talk about gun violence in the most gun restricted city in the United States.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Doesn't feel very enlightened, does he?? Doesn't matter how many legal citizens we have in our country who commit crimes, in this particular case this would woman would still be alive if this person was not in our country illegally. Sure, maybe someone else down the road would've done something to her, but that's pure speculation. The fact is that someone here ILLEGALLY killed her. She would be alive if it wasn't for him. No different than the woman in CA who was shot by another ILLEGAL immigrant.

Just because we have a lot of people who commit crimes doesn't mean we should be ok with more coming in and doing the same. I don't care if you have 1000 people, and only 20 of them would commit crimes. Those 20 can cause a LOT of havoc and make life worse for a lot of people. No different than the refugees over in Europe. Sure, many of them just want to live peacefully, but look at what the bad apples have done. I mean, how long has Sweden been known as the rape capital of the world??

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

As long as the killings are in the sanctuary cities, I could care less who or how many they kill because the irony is they will be killing the very Democrats that fight to keep sanctuary cities and open borders.

Mollie Tibbets on the other hand, is a tragedy and I pin the blame squarely on the corrupt government and the employer.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This happens every day in this country either by choice or drunk driving.
We are talking thousands of lives lost unnecessarily.
Not to mention the fiscal future of the country as the cost is over $100 billion annually.
But life is cheap and we can print more money rather than be accused of racism.
(even if the border issue is essentially colorblind)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: damonster
Her family feels the same way about republicans using her death as a political tool.

Oh look here's a tweet by the victims liberal cousin best stifle conservative speech now herp derp

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Lumenari

You realize that if John Wayne Gacy wasn't living here that none of those people he killed would have died? Guess what, there are plenty of other people who were born right here in America that do the same sort of things every day. What should we do about them and why aren't we on a tirade about them?

You think a wall is going to keep people out? If so, where is it and why hasn't Trump started building it? All talk no action it seems. Almost as if it were a campaign lie to get more votes.

You seriously aren't living up to your name. I'll repeat it again. Change your name you hypocrite.

Booo! Personal attack! you have no weight to your argument!

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Is murder unique to illegal immigrants?

No , but it is Prominent in Today's U.S. Crime Statistics . 250 Percent Higher by the way............

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Yes, some of us but I'm sure you have the same opinion about others as well.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

And out of that "250 times higher" what percentage is because of illegal immigrants?

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Welcome to the United States.

Where you are forced to buy health insurance if you’re a citizen, but not everybody has to prove they are a citizen. In fact, being a citizen means you have to pay a lot of money to buy something that is free for most of the illegal border jumpers.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

You Mean Illegal Foreign Nationals , Right ? The Murder Rate Among them is 250 Percent Higher than Legal American Citizens . Anyone entering the Boarders of the United States Illegally Is a Criminal , It's the LAW you Might have a Problem with , and not my Comments pertaining to it ..........

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
If they won't follow immigration laws whybwould they follow othes?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join