It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autism linked to egg cells' difficulty creating large proteins

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
www.sciencedaily.com...

Date: August 16, 2018
Source: Carnegie Institution for Science
Summary: New work reveals that the genetic factors underlying fragile X syndrome, and potentially from other autism-related disorders, stem from defects in the cell's ability to create unusually large protein structures. They found that mutations in the gene Fmr1 create problems in the and the reproductive system. They can lead to the most-common form of inherited autism, fragile X syndrome, as well as to premature ovarian failure.

interesting.

there is a lot in that article i dont understand but i wonder what this will mean to the anti vaccination crowd that dont want to vaxx their kids because of the tism

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Wonder how much endocrine disrupting chemicals are actually in Monsanto's products?

Eight out of ten pregnant USA moms have detectable glyphosate in their system.

Glyphosate is the carcinogen in Roundup. Monsanto recently paid one farmer $289
million for giving him lymphoma. They and the FDA still say Roundup is perfectly safe!

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Interesting...this seems to discuss a correlation between Fmr1 and protein storage/creation.

What I would like to see now is the cause—if this correlation is accurate and explains what they think, what causes the issue with the Fmr1?

Without knowing this, no cause can be ruled out...except maybe elephant sneezes or something.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
But what causes the mutation to cause the autism. Epigenetic factors most often need a trigger to express them. Simple things like dietary factors and environmental factors can trigger the mutation to cause the disease.

This means that it still could be the vaccines that trigger the autism to progress into a disease. It could also be some food chemicals that are not metabolized correctly. It could even be all of the chemicals we use in the home, possibly even fabric softeners or ketones in the environment. It is hard to say that autism is caused by something like a vaccine because if the child does not have the epigenetic factors, in this case fragile X then the kid will likely not be effected. But shouldn't vaccines be safe for everyone HA HA. what a joke. Over ten percent of people can have problems from vaccinations ranging from moderately severe to severe. Most of those ten percent do not get a flu shot since their close relatives had bad reactions to them. The DTAP can be another one that can be problematic. The MMR vaccine has it's share of issues too. Don't only concentrate on Autism, they want us to only look at autism, other conditions people and kids have are caused by adverse reactions to these vaccines. You cannot keep steering your immune system to fight certain viruses and a few fungus or bacteria without lessening your resistance to other microbes and even cancer.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: chadderson

Alternatively, I wonder if there might be link between this and other potential endocrine disruptors like birth control pills? Those hormones are saturating our water supply.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Interesting.

My family has a type of high functioning inherited Autism.

Since my grandson's diagnoses - - I now recognize it in the behavior of ancestors.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Preservative agents used in vaccines administered to children were proven to cause autism. This is well documented. These preservatives are neuro developmental toxins. Exposure to these toxins, such as ethanol and heavy metals (including lead, aluminum and the ethylmercury containing preservative thimerosal) potently interrupt brain growth factor signaling, causing adverse effects on methylation reactions (i.e. the transfer of carbon atoms). Methylation, in turn, plays a significant role in regulating normal DNA function and gene expression, and is critical to proper neurological development in infants and children.

Now re-read the article with this little bit of knowledge and it becomes clear. Any artificial obstacles introduced during the early stages of brain development (i.e. heavy metal preservative agents in vaccines) can lead to drastic consequences such as autism.

It's the proverbial straw that breaks the camels back. Overload a child's system with heavy metal toxins and adverse affects may occur.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Let me try to translate this into normal language...

There is a gene called Fmr1 that looks like it prevents autism. If it is damaged, cells don't make large protein molecules and that seems to be the mechanism behind autism. This affects the brain and the reproductive system more than other systems. Now that we think we know what causes autism, we need to figure out what causes that.

In other words, this is a wonderful find, but it does not help us... yet. It may well help us find out what will help us, but so far we've just found another clue. Don't despair over that; it's just the way science and research works.

Me? I'm ecstatic that they're looking to find root causes rather than just treat symptoms with stuff they don't really understand. That in itself is a huge improvement in modern medicine.

S&F.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
There was a case where twins went to get vaccinated, but the nurse made a mistake and gave the boy a double dose, I.e. He also got some of the dose meant for his sister. They were to get two shots each and he got 3 so doubled one of the shots. The mother was horrified and left before her daughter got any shots. Her son very quickly regressed from the development he had made so far in his life, and went on to develop serious autism, where his sister progressed normally and is very talented. A very heartbreaking situation. It would be very telling if there was a study of situations where other twins, for whatever reason, one was given the shots and the other was not and which twin, if any, developed autism.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Drinking A1 milk is also linked to autism.

I heard a report some months ago on the BBC about a child with autism who had changed to Guernsey milk and had seen major improvements. I searched for the milk and managed to get some. My daughter's digestive problems improved immediately and her eye contact and communication skills have also improved. She has also started interacting more with children in her class.

When digested, beta casein A1 is metabolised into a product called beta caseomorphin 7 which, as the name suggests is an opioid. It is the opioid that is thought to aggravate autism and is possibly implicated in type 1 diabetes and coronary heart disease. For a more detailed explanation of the science check the ‘science’ section at www.a2corporation.com.

For your information – apart from the beta casein A2, Guernsey milk also contains three times as much omega 3 as other milks (one part omega 3 to two parts omega 6, whereas all other milks are one part omega 3 to six parts omega 6). And it derives its golden colour from the fact that the beta carotene in the grass that the cows eat is not broken down in their digestions and therefore passes straight into the milk.
www.foodsmatter.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
There's also the theory that mothers with Fibromyalgia are more likely to have Autistic children. Maybe the Fibro is the cause of the egg's deficiency?

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

Preservative agents used in vaccines administered to children were proven to cause autism. This is well documented. These preservatives are neuro developmental toxins. Exposure to these toxins, such as ethanol and heavy metals (including lead, aluminum and the ethylmercury containing preservative thimerosal) potently interrupt brain growth factor signaling, causing adverse effects on methylation reactions (i.e. the transfer of carbon atoms). Methylation, in turn, plays a significant role in regulating normal DNA function and gene expression, and is critical to proper neurological development in infants and children.

Now re-read the article with this little bit of knowledge and it becomes clear. Any artificial obstacles introduced during the early stages of brain development (i.e. heavy metal preservative agents in vaccines) can lead to drastic consequences such as autism.

It's the proverbial straw that breaks the camels back. Overload a child's system with heavy metal toxins and adverse affects may occur.

Can you cite these "well documented" articles which show this as in 20 years of looking Ive not found them
Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?

I can send you on the path to do your own research but you first have to remove your blinders. If you've been searching for 20 years and have to ask this question then you either look only at echo chamber MSM sources or you're not good at research. Most of the information surrounding this was regularly blacked out by the MSM. Why? Why do you think? Perhaps you don't know about the revolving door policy makers of Washington D.C., the CDC, Big Pharma, and Big Pharma lobbyists. They are all connected for the express purposes of disinformation. The CDC has been caught being complicit in lying about what they knew about certain preservatives used in vaccines and flu shots. They knew for more than a decade. It's documented. Look for it.

The Verstraeten Report details the direct link between thimerosal and autism. Look into who manufactures thimerosal. Look into the hidden and protected laws that state a certain company could not be sued and were given a get out of jail free card by our federal government. Why would this be allowed to happen?

Of course you're not going to hear about this through normal channels because the normal channels are for you to obey and not question anything.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

No citations, what a surprise.

As you're so well researched you will no doubt have found that the Verstraeten Report was, in fact, an abstract using raw data from the Vaccine Safety Datalink and Health Maintenance Organisations (HMO) presented as a poster (a POSTER!) at the Epidemic Intelligence Service (EIS) conference.
The whole report was discussed at the Simpsonwood Conference with Verstraeten himself suggesting that he felt that any variability with the data comparing the "Highest exposure group" with the "No exposure group" was more than likely the result of the variability in reporting from the HMOs.
The "report" didn't "detail(s) the direct link between thimerosal and autism" for the above reason and multiple studies since have shown that there is no correlation at all between vaccines and autism, let alone thimerosal and autism.

Given that for nearly two decades thimerosal has only been present in multi-dose vials of vaccines (generally only used in the 3rd World etc) and it's never been present in the MMR vaccine, ever, what is your argument now?

Your whole post is based solely on a well-debunked conspiracy theory which now is frankly laughable.
However, I'm always open to change what I know based upon solid evidence, provide that and I'll happily accept what you say.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Wow … I was unaware that fragile X syndrome is in the autism spectrum of disorders.

You can learn something new every day!

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Bottom line - it's the environment/diet of Western society

Disagree? What's the autism rate of, say, Laos or India compared to the US?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I'm the one who led you to it. You can keep going around with me and it will get you nowhere. The CDC is on record. Do the research yourself. I'm not here to spoon feed you. You claim 20 years of knowledge yet here I am giving you deeper knowledge.

Wake up.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I'm the one who led you to it. You can keep going around with me and it will get you nowhere. The CDC is on record. Do the research yourself. I'm not here to spoon feed you. You claim 20 years of knowledge yet here I am giving you deeper knowledge.

Wake up.

No, you're not the one who "led me to it" at all.
I really wouldn't hold yourself in such high regard.
The Verstraeten report has been touted for years as "evidence" by anti-vaxxers even though it's not and I've even pointed out why it's not.
That's what I do you see, if I state something I'll cite it and explain why.
This seems like something that you seem reluctant or rather you're unable to do.

So again, show me the evidence, surely that's not too much to ask?
Share your "knowledge".
If it's stands up then I'll accept it, I really don't understand why you're refusing to do so...

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

You're the one making the claim you've been researching this subject for 20 years yet outed yourself as not being aware of documented facts. If you can't understand why this information is not 6 p.m. headline news via the MSM then you are on ATS for the wrong reasons.

Like I said previously. Perform your own due diligence. Research the laws on the books about the company who manufactures the preservative and explain to me why they can never be sued. Follow the money.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

You're the one making the claim you've been researching this subject for 20 years yet outed yourself as not being aware of documented facts. If you can't understand why this information is not 6 p.m. headline news via the MSM then you are on ATS for the wrong reasons.

Like I said previously. Perform your own due diligence. Research the laws on the books about the company who manufactures the preservative and explain to me why they can never be sued. Follow the money.

Show me where I've "outed (my)self as not being aware of the documented facts".

My "claim" is that I've not seen any verifiable evidence that vaccines or preservatives contained within vaccines which shows any causal connection with autism in over 20 years of looking.
Your claim is that you have.
Therefore back up your claim.

I know you can't which is why you haven't..
edit on 6/9/18 by Pardon? because: Syntax

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join