It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan the deceiver or not ..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
God is NOT a Prick!

We Live In A Prison! An Ineffable Amount Of Space Between Us And The Rest Of The Universe! We Are Stuck Here! FOREVER!

He Even Put It In The Math. A Circle Knows Something. It Reveals To Us The Drama.3.14!

3 = Lands • Seas • Skies (Prison)
1 = Race (Pick Your Favorite/Criminal)
4 = Government • Politics • Demands • Ethics (Crime)

Only Thing Missing Is The Loot! (((?)))

Analyze: 3.14 and Now ADD 1 To it.

Lands • Seas • Skies • > The Prison
Race > The Criminal(s)
Government • Politics • Demands • Ethics > The Crime
And (TaDa))) > Economics! > The Loot.

All Is Justified. So sayeth the math

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

first pyramid 440
2nd 411
third 201.5
Lattitude first pryamid = 29.9792
speed of light 299792458
2 x 29.792458 x (440/411/201.5) = 1/x
x = 3.1396
round = 3.14
earth rotates 463 m/s
w= 2*Pi*f
f = 73.68
go to musical scale of frequencies ....36.7, 73.416, 148.83....
Find the musical pattern to open the portal in the great pyramid to escape the prison, before you go completely insane lol

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

first pyramid 440
2nd 411
third 201.5
Lattitude first pryamid = 29.9792
speed of light 299792458
2 x 29.792458 x (440/411/201.5) = 1/x
x = 3.1396
round = 3.14
earth rotates 463 m/s
w= 2*Pi*f
f = 73.68
go to musical scale of frequencies ....36.7, 73.416, 148.83....
Find the musical pattern to open the portal in the great pyramid to escape the prison, before you go completely insane lol

The Priesthood Of The Olden Ages Were Truly Great Parents As All Should Be. The Song(s) I Listen To Is The Aged Song(s) That Are On My Playlist....

1. Praise Be To God.
2. Call To Arms...
3. Battle Cry...
4. Goodbye My Love...
5. Dog's Howls & Growls...
6. Countrymen Song...
7. God's Voice...

All Other Songs Cost 15¢
edit on 25-8-2018 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Why Would You Think That What You Said I Have Never Heard. Whilst Knowing That What I Said You Have Never Heard. Add The 5. Tell Me What Is Stands For....

Hint:
3 = Lands • Seas • Skies
1 = Race
4 = Government • Politics • Demands • Ethics
1 = Economics
5 = ?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   
There are two things I find interesting.

∆ 411
Π 3.1415

Π/
Prison 3
Criminal 1
Crime 4
Loot 1
5 = ????

∆/
4 = Fourth Story = √ Square Root Of The Problem(s)
1= First Side Of The Stories = P/Plaintiff = π
1 = Second Side Of The Stories = D/Defendant = ∆

Why You Ask ... ?!? Because The Third Version Is The Truth And We Can't Have/Allow That.

314 (Π)
411 (∆)
725 = "14" = "'5'"

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
4 1 4 .1 4 (MAMA /DADA) The Pronounciation Of The Sensitive Musical Pattern. The Priesthood Of The Olden Ages Were Smart. But... some Of Us Can Be Just As dumb

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   

If you're in prison, as a criminal, for a crime, do you at least have the loot.

And if you're caught... do you understand the truth to be something you can never reveal. Will you tell (∆).
Will they be forgiving (Π)

The five will help you to understand.

It's just comedy... With real life woes.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Doing such just makes it clear why you know all about self-centeredness and think it applies to everyone else as well.

It might be how you are as a human. It might be how other people are as humans.

But it is as far from a truth as it could be when it comes to me. I am an exception. Not the rule.

Are you sure about that? Let's take a look at a couple of things you've already told us about yourself...

Honestly if the Christian afterlife is real, or if any major religions belief is the right one, I just want to be able to use my freewill and tell them all to piss off and let me live my after life my own way. (preferably with my mind intact.)

Just leave me alone to live a peaceful and good eternal existence doing my own thing and maybe chilling with other eternal mortals of a similar mind and I'll be fine thanks.

Honestly so many damn gods and such throughout history. I'm not interested in any.
If such beings exist I'd detest any that forced me to choose them for any reason.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

We Live In A Prison! An Ineffable Amount Of Space Between Us And The Rest Of The Universe! We Are Stuck Here! FOREVER!

We are not stuck here forever...

2 Peter 3:10-13

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1, 3

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

In those days... I cling more to the freemasonic view of a new temple. This temple is not a thing made by man. But by the dummy who beholds it, and thinks it a new heaven and a new earth, and a dear God .

Blasphemy!

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Do I dare ask what the "freemasonic" view of the new temple is?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Yes... It's ok to ask. Questions are an ATS theme/plot.

The Temple Is The Smart Ass Who Builds On People. He Who Builds On The People Builds On Mud. My Point. When USA Is Expired. There Will Rise A New Temple. Some Dumbass who thinks he is the new power house. Trying for wealth and riches.
We just simply enter it as peasants. Knowing all too well that we are GANGSTERS Of The HIGHEST ORDER! FIGHTERS! ANYHOO .... AS peasants.
To Man the stations dumbass is too proud to do.
We start with 100000. For twenny we breed into 1000000. Then we commence the Usurpation.
It's the chosen people's favorite trick. S'why six million of them perished in the Holocaust. Hitler was not dumb.
edit on 25-8-2018 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Number 5 equals what is hidden from view. Knowledge to be discovered.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
5. Hunger, Stress On Bowels And Bladder, Thirst, The Stress On Our Bodies With Regards To Sleep, And The Dire Need To Exist And Live Well.

The Driving Force Behind Our All Our Problems...

Jesus Didn't think twice about letting that go. But I'm not so easily prevailed upon. Those five things control us more than magic and movies and videos and music and others. This is no crime. However... The crime is more us than them. We may have our comforts. But at what price. Those five drive the machine to succeed. It's a great crime to hoodwink someone. But it's no crime if they let you .

Praise be to God and his son Jesus. But praise be the truth that can set your mind free.

I am no genius... But the math is very comical and telling. As long as we are PeePoo in need. We are most certainly a happier PeePoo to live the 5 out as we may. No arguments with that. I'm off to poo and pee. It's my most favorite part of the day. Or days.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
In the lodge.... The 5° Is Called "Perfect Master"
Whilst I don't claim authorship. I delight in know that in the lodge of perfection Math or "AFTERMATH" is what binds us. We are forever in unison with the totality of the universe if we are knowledgeable in math. Bit first there is geometry. To gain footing on the lines we draw and dare not Cross. We must then learn to calculate mathematically the outcome of this grim tale. Math or aftermath is the end result of our shenanigans. However on a more serious note we are indeed perfect if we can count. How much. It's beyond us. It's infinite. But perfect. We are limited . But we can gather geomtery and math and bind them. Within them is a force so great we should tremble. This force is called "Logic". With the rising dergeees and seven arts we are closer to God than we may ever know. But logic can be simplified. So...
Gather the truth from the arts. But we need the degrees in order to comprehend the message God is conveying. A fool lingers in the mystery of the pyramid. But the master lingers in his total Dominion over the sun, the moon, the star, the seas, the skies, the lands, the beast, the fowls, the fish, and over his keep. Let's go and give it a try. The old college try.

Math is awesome. Comedy is awesome. People are worthy. But rising to the 32° is and always will be the true path to slavation. If you are not a fanatic, or ignorant, or tyrannical.... Then well with you.
The degrees are full of much wonders. The arts too.
There is no need for wisdom or flattery or conceit or debate. Just rise. That's it. Just rise.
God is a delight. But... We must first rise. All the way. Not half way. Or somewhat. All the way. That is when double recompense is granted. Two 3s. One to the left and one to the right. All things begin to unfreeze in this cold climate world filled with the death and it's cold clammy hands. Get a grip. Rise. Be who you were born to be. Fare well.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The Day That Man First Sold Poop Was The Day That We As Ascending Beings Became Betrothed To Comedy. We Are As Funny As The God On High.
Poop Sells. It's Great Fertilizer For Crops. But...
Always Wash Your Hands Before Supper.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The Day That Man First Sold Poop Was The Day That We As Ascending Beings Became Betrothed To Comedy. We Are As Funny As The God On High.
Poop Sells. It's Great Fertilizer For Crops. But...
Always Wash Your Hands Before Supper.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Π ∆

The Story Of The Great Arhcitect And His Known Universe

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

You are giving us of gateways into your world. I see a castle of the sun and your eye overlooking all human on plain. What do you think of them?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
a reply to: whereislogic

And it just seems to be a lazy way of avoiding having to properly address my point of view.
(always does when I see people try that tactic.)

Some people think they can judge themselves by their own standards of what is good and what is evil and what it means to "have [good] morals and be a decent human being" (as well as determining that for oneself, those standards, see further below for another way of saying that). I wouldn't dare to 'counter what you are saying by trying to assess and label you without knowing you just to make things fit my own world view', using your words. I just wanted to leave a reminder that "a self-centered attitude can lead to one’s being self-righteous [judging oneself by one’s own standards], which, in turn, can cause a person to become narrow-minded, presumptuous." It in turn can lead to judging others in comparison with oneself by one's own standards. At which point this text becomes quite appropiate:

“You are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are, if you judge; for in the thing in which you judge another, you condemn yourself, inasmuch as you that judge practice the same things.” (Romans 2:1; 14:4, 10)

Then I decided to share a bit more information about self-centeredness, and only then did I decide to bold a bit more in what I quoted from you regarding things like "interest" and doing your own thing (based on the earlier point of view of determining or deciding for oneself what is good and what is evil or what it means to be a decent human being, which wasn't exactly spelled out like that but what you said seemed like a clue that that might be the way you think about it or might be the direction you're heading; that's the only thing I'm 'countering', if you want to call it that).

Anyway, my main point was to share the meaning for being self-righteous: "judging oneself by one’s own standards" (or that's how it starts and then grows from there to include others). I'll leave it up to the reader to decide whether or not you or they believe they can do that, or are doing that. It isn't intended to label, it's intended to encourage self-reflection regarding those ways of thinking, a highly underrated undervalued and unpopular process of learning about oneself (humility rather than pride is quite useful in the process or to overcome any aversion against self-reflection because of its unpopularity or unpleasantness in comparison to flattery or self-flattery; see end of comment).

Also because the topic is extremely relevant to a correct understanding of the Genesis account regarding Eve, Satan and the tree of the knowledge of good and bad; and thus this thread:

Satan began deceiving mankind at the very start of human history. For example, he deceived Eve into believing that she was not subject to the laws of her Creator and that she could “be like God, knowing good and bad,” that is, deciding for herself what was good and what was bad. (Genesis 3:1-5) That was the first great deception, for even though humans were given the freedom to choose what they would do, they were not created with the ability to determine for themselves what is right and what is wrong. Only God himself, as Creator and Sovereign, has that right and authority. (Jeremiah 10:23; Revelation 4:11) What a delusion to believe that the right to choose between good and bad means the right to determine what is good and what is bad! Unfortunately, we imperfect humans easily fall into that trap.

Remember, that's the direction I was going with this. For example described in the phrase: "based on the earlier point of view of determining or deciding for oneself what is good and what is evil or what it means to be a decent human being" and as possibly expressed in the first 2 sentences that I quoted from you, or they contain clues that that's the way you feel about it; you don't need God to do that for you is what you are expressing, and by saying "doing my own thing" it seems that it's you determining and deciding that for yourself. Which also relates to "judging oneself by one’s own standards". Is that not an honest way of describing how you expressed your feeling about it earlier (in those quotations, you can ignore the 3rd sentence)?

Source above was: Guard Against Being Deceived

Anyone who expresses having been affected by the notion described in the bolded sentence in the article above in one way or another, is demonstrating and providing evidence for the bible's accuracy and having become victims of Satan's "first great deception" (and in a way, perhaps I can describe it as circumstantial evidence for Satan's existence*). Which shows its relevance to this thread.

*: "Circumstantial evidence is evidence that relies on an inference to connect it to a conclusion of fact—such as a fingerprint at the scene of a crime." (quoting from wikipedia) And this way of thinking I bolded and phrased in various ways, is the figurative fingerprint of Satan, his influence on the thinking of mankind since Eve.
Is the Devil Real?

Yes, the Bible teaches that Satan the Devil is, indeed, a real person. Critics of the Bible, however, scoff at such a portrayal of the Devil. Satan, they say, merely represents the principle of evil that resides in humans.

Should we be surprised by the confusion regarding Satan’s true identity? Not at all. To illustrate: A criminal might wipe his fingerprints from a crime scene so that he may conceal his identity and thus continue his illegal activity undetected. Similarly, Satan is a criminal mastermind who is content to operate behind the scenes, promoting moral corruption. Jesus clearly identified Satan as the one responsible for the evil state of human affairs. Jesus called Satan “the ruler of this world.”​—John 12:31.
The corrupt state of human affairs bears testimony to the existence of a real Devil. The nations of this world let surplus food rot while their hungry populations starve. The nations store up weapons of mass destruction for mutual annihilation. They pollute earth’s environment. Yet, most people are blind to the source of such hateful, self-destructive behavior. Why?

And I already mentioned the other fingerprint which is another example of an effect/phenomenon of his activities (the cause) over the centuries and that he is indeed a deceiver (as per the 'question' asked in the title of this thread).

Beware of the flattery and self-flattery involved in Satan's first deception (eg. if my comment rubs you the wrong way again because I'm trying to avoid flattery):

FLATTERY

The act of pleasing by artful commendation; adulation; false, insincere, or excessive praise. It is usually done to gratify the self-love or vanity of the one flattered and is therefore damaging to him.
Insincerity, lying, adulating or glorifying men, and playing on the vanity of others are all displeasing to God.​—2Co 1:12; Ga 1:10; Eph 4:25; Col 3:9; Re 21:8.
While the use of flattery may appear to be the gainful course, the Bible points out that “he that is reproving a man will afterward find more favor than he will that is flattering with his tongue.” (Pr 28:23) When a person employs flattery to gain advantage over another person, it is the opposite of love.

edit on 26-8-2018 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join