It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan the deceiver or not ..

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
No. How did you come up with that? Read those verses that I posted again.

Never mind. You already answer, Jesus conceived himself. I guess your Jesus being firstborn human god is crazy for praying to himself. Asking himself to forgive and making nonsensical remark about he ( the son ) can't do anything without himself ( the father ). Or he ( the son ) is glorifying himself ( the father ), when he said he is not glorifying himself. Or he ( the son ) is doing his own will( the father ) when he said he is not. Not to mention, when he comment he is the way to the father, he is saying he is the way to himself. Lol

Seriously whoever write John must has serious problem with human language.

edit on 10-9-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

The lamb was only burdened by the world's sin up until his human death.

Then your god is not holy. For he had been tainted by human sin.

Remember, he was raised on the third day and is now alive. Who raised Jesus from the dead?

John 10:17-18

17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Once again, this shows how the "Father" is the mind of the invisible spirit and Jesus is the physical aspect with the power to lay down his own life and take it up again.

But Jesus himself is the father, the son and the holy spirit, remember? I am amaze at how quickly you forget your one triune God. No matter what aspect you point out, be it the word made flesh or the father, they are still Jesus. You basically answer Jesus rise himself or not dead, for God is immortal. Therefore you deny Jesus sacrifice and deceive man into saving their sin. A deceiving God is no better than Satan.

edit on 10-9-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

a reply to: EasternShadow
The lamb was only burdened by the world's sin up until his human death. Remember, he was raised on the third day and is now alive. Who raised Jesus from the dead?

According to your trinity doctrine, Jesus is the one God - the father, the son and the holy spirit. Therefore, Let us put Trinity into John's context shall we?

17 Therefore doth I love myself, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received from myself.

Does this make sense to you?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Really? You're not capable of understanding how a God that created everything that exists, has the ability to know and see everything from beginning to end at the same time, created time and space, and can split an atom apart and put it back together again is capable of splitting himself into three entities, yet still be one God?

It just goes to show how limited the human mind can be and reminds us why God's thoughts and ways are much, much higher than ours.

Edit to add: I believe that God has the ability to do anything He wants to. If He wanted to come to earth to experience what it would be like to live a human life and live within the constraints of knowledge, time and space, outside of His higher self, I'm more than sure He's capable. If He wants to create a plan where He dies a human death so that all corrupt human bodies can be transformed into incorruptible bodies, so be it.

edit on 11-9-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Really? You're not capable of understanding how a God that created everything that exists, has the ability to know and see everything from beginning to end at the same time, created time and space, and can split an atom apart and put it back together again is capable of splitting himself into three entities, yet still be one God?

So this is how you reply in the end? You are asking my capability to understand God, yet you cant even answer almost all the questions I forwarded?

I know my God. You don't. If you know your God, then you will be consistent with your trinity doctrine. The church teach you, the father, the son and the holy spirit. Yet you try to dodge using the mind, the body and the soul analogue, which has nothing to do with father-son relationship.

How about we try again with the question about the son?

My question: If God is the son, then who is the father?
Your answer: God conceive himself.

My question: If God conceive himself, whereby God is both the father and son, So which one come first? The egg or the chicken? The son or the father?
Your answer: Nil.

My question: If God is the son, then how is the son god become the Alpha?

My question: Similarly, if God is the First and everlasting, then why is god-son has a beginning? If God is not created, then why is the god-son created?
Your answer:Nil.

My question: If the son died, then who resurrect the son?
Your answer: The father.

My question: But you claim Jesus is the father, the son and the holy spirit. If Jesus is dead, then the father, the son and the holy spirit are also dead, because they are all one.

My question: If the father rise the son, while Jesus and the father is one, then Jesus is not dead. Is Jesus is not dead, then Jesus lies about his salvation. If Jesus lies about his sacrificing, then your god is a deceiver.
Your answer: Instead you point out I don't have the capability to understand God. Lol. Typical trinitarian reply when cornered by the puzzling mystery of their own invention.

It just goes to show how limited the human mind can be and reminds us why God's thoughts and ways are much, much higher than ours.

You are the one who claim Jesus ( the word become flesh ) is god. Not me. Because you make human a god, you have to answer how human god can do everything you said. Because you also make human a god, you have to answer all the contradictions in the bible with regard to Jesus saying and actions. And because you also make human a god, you have to explain why is your god not dead, as promise to man's salvation.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Your heading is spinning so fast, you're not paying attention to any of my answers.

God/Jesus/Holy Spirit have always existed together from the beginning.

Jesus is the physical manifestation of God who created the heavens, the universe, and everything in them.

Jesus then became flesh and died a human death, but He also had Spirit that did not die, this is how Jesus lives today.

We all have souls that will live on after this human body dies, because of what Jesus did for us. Otherwise, our entire existence would have ended when our human bodies died. Jesus lives and will give us eternal life too.

The Bible tells us that Jesus was the Creator, not a creation. We were created by Him and for Him. Go back and read the verses I posted for you again. I've already provided all of the answers to all of your questions.

Just to make it clear....again....God/Jesus/Holy Spirit have always existed together from the beginning. One did not come before the other. They all exist and work together as one God in different aspects.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
What if the bible is a lie. Your whole reality will be based on a lie.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Believing in it has brought me many blessings and answered prayers. The more time I spend with God and study His word, the better my life keeps getting.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined
My God is not human.

Numbers 23:19
19 God is not human, that he should lie,
not a human being, that he should change his mind.
Does he speak and then not act?
Does he promise and not fulfill?

Hosea 11:9
For I am God, and not man - the Holy One among you

Malachi 3:6
For I the Lord do not change.’

Isaiah 37:20
And now, O LORD our God, deliver us from his hand, so that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that You alone, O LORD, are God."

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

While Jesus lived in a human body temporarily, it certainly isn't where he came from, just as He tells us.

John 3:31-33

31 He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.

32 And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; and no man receiveth his testimony.

33 He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true.

John 8:14

14 Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.

John 8:23-24

23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Don't feel bad that you're not capable of understanding. You by far aren't the only one, which is why the Jews had to be reminded over and over again of the same thing.

Zechariah 14:9

9 And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.

Exodus 6:3

3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name Jehovah was I not known to them.

Deuteronomy 6:4

4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord:

God/Jesus has come with many names, but that will all change when Jesus returns to earth (the "second coming"), just like it says in Zechariah.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

God/Jesus/Holy Spirit have always existed together from the beginning.

Wrong answer. There is only ONE Everlasting Alpha Creator God.

Jesus is the physical manifestation of God who created the heavens, the universe, and everything in them.

God the creator manifest himself in every prophets and messiahs. It doesn't make Moses, Isaiah, David etc a god.

Jesus then became flesh and died a human death, but He also had Spirit that did not die, this is how Jesus lives today.

So you said, your god Jesus is lying his death through his human body.

We all have souls that will live on after this human body dies, because of what Jesus did for us. Otherwise, our entire existence would have ended when our human bodies died. Jesus lives and will give us eternal life too.

He is.

But your trinitarian doctrine has turn him a god, and therefore, your god Jesus is lying by his fake death. God cannot die, remember? Since your Jesus is whom you claim as your god, then your god lies like Satan does.

The Bible tells us that Jesus was the Creator, not a creation. We were created by Him and for Him. Go back and read the verses I posted for you again. I've already provided all of the answers to all of your questions.

You are wrong. The creator God is always be our father in heaven. He has given his true name to Moses during Exodus at Mount Sinai. You are to called him YHWH ( Jehovah ).

Jesus is the son of Creator God Almighty YHWH. Your own Church recognize Jesus the begotten Son of God. Being the son mean Jesus is a creation, and cannot be equal to the father. Even Jesus admit it.

Jesus never say, he was "the word WITH God, and was God." Neither, did Jesus said, he was the word made flesh.

Everything is John own personal opinion. Mark, Matthew and Luke did not say so.

Just to make it clear....again....God/Jesus/Holy Spirit have always existed together from the beginning. One did not come before the other. They all exist and work together as one God in different aspects.

Not according to Jesus, Mark, Matthew and Luke.

This is Jesus own words in John 10:45-36 NIV
34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’[a]? 35 If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside— 36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’?

John 10:34-36 English Standard Version (ESV)
34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I said, you are gods’? 35 If he called them gods to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be broken— 36 do you say of him whom the Father consecrated and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’?

John 10:34-36 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? 35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; 36 say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Jesus admit he is the son of God, therefore Jesus is a creation. He is also a servant like the rest of us. It is written by your beloved Paul himself in Epistles to the Hebrews.
edit on 11-9-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

While Jesus lived in a human body temporarily, it certainly isn't where he came from, just as He tells us.

John 3:31-33

31 He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.

32 And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; and no man receiveth his testimony.

33 He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true.

John 8:14

14 Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.

John 8:23-24

23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Nope. He does not claim himself a god.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Your own Church recognize Jesus the begotten Son of God. Being the son mean Jesus is a creation, and cannot be equal to the father. Even Jesus admit it.

Although I'm not Catholic, I've already shown you what all Christians believe about God/Jesus in the Nicene Creed. Just because you don't understand it or choose to ignore the parts that state that He's God, is your problem. If you want to choose to ignore all of the Bible verses that state that Jesus IS the Creator, you can ignore that too, but it doesn't change what is.

I have no idea what point you're trying to make with the Bible verses listed in John 10:34-36. There is absolutely nothing in those verses that come close to stating the Jesus was created.

edit on 11-9-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

What is it that you don't understand about Jesus claiming that He was from above and not from this world?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Don't feel bad that you're not capable of understanding. You by far aren't the only one, which is why the Jews had to be reminded over and over again of the same thing.

Zechariah 14:9

9 And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.

Exodus 6:3

3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name Jehovah was I not known to them.

Deuteronomy 6:4

4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord:

God/Jesus has come with many names, but that will all change when Jesus returns to earth (the "second coming"), just like it says in Zechariah.

God had many names. His many names is certainly not Jesus.

Do you even know why he uses the unpronounceable YHWH to be his true name?

Jesus name is not even unique or exclusive to man from Nazareth.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Ignore Jesus all you want, but you're doing so at your own peril. It takes the power of the Holy Spirit to overcome Satan the deceiver. I'll leave it at that. Take care.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Your own Church recognize Jesus the begotten Son of God. Being the son mean Jesus is a creation, and cannot be equal to the father. Even Jesus admit it.

Although I'm not Catholic, I've already shown you what all Christians believe about God/Jesus in the Nicene Creed. Just because you don't understand it or choose to ignore the parts that state that He's God, is your problem. If you want to choose to ignore all of the Bible verses that state that Jesus IS the Creator, you can ignore that too, but it doesn't change what is.

Lol. Your own churches does NOT even understand their own decree, hence it is called the mystery. Do you understand what is meaning of son, or you just being ignorant?

I have no idea what point you're trying to make with the Bible verses listed in John 10:34-36. There is absolutely nothing in those verses that come close to stating the Jesus was created.

I ask you again for the second time, Do you understand what is the meaning of Son?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Ignore Jesus all you want, but you're doing so at your own peril. It takes the power of the Holy Spirit to overcome Satan the deceiver. I'll leave it at that. Take care.

All truth is revealed. But the one who is being deceived Is you. Not me.

Being a god, your Jesus did not die, as promise. Therefore the one who lies is your false trinarian doctrine. It is unfortunate you are too indoctorined by false belief and false Pauline teaching.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

What is it that you don't understand about Jesus claiming that He was from above and not from this world?

So what? Angels and Satan are from above and not from this world either. Do you think only God from above? Lol. There are lesser gods in case you have read Genesis yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join