It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan the deceiver or not ..

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
I'm hoping that you've already read for yourself in this thread some of the corrupt deceitfulness that can truly happen when you try to combine the Bible with other religions or practices. You're being warned.

I'm in danger of corruption? By comparing Psalm, Torah, Bible and Quran, I can see clearly what are constant and what are not. Did Jesus teach you, God does not change?

The most basic premise of truth is, God is perfect. Therefore the words of God must be prefect. This is rational critical thinking. Even in this most basic premises, all the scriptures collected and declared by men, fail. It's no wonder why men become atheist.

Have you ever though for a moment, if God's words is sacred and perfect, would people be turning against God? Sure, you can argue Satan is turning people away. But didn't God already teach you Genesis 3:15 that you will crush his head? Are you afraid that he may crush your heel? Did God also teach you, He will always be with you? I think you are so indoctrinated by Paul, you have become weak like him.

Have you ever crush Satan's head? Do you have faith in God, or in Paul? What make you think a prisoner of Sin who, everday complain about dying in pride and twisted tons of excuses not to follow God's commandment, will able to help you?
edit on 8-9-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EasternShadow

I'm in danger of corruption? By comparing Psalm, Torah, Bible and Quran, I can see clearly what are constant and what are not. Did Jesus teach you, God does not change?

Really? Maybe you've mixed too much Quran into your studies instead of focusing on the Bible and what Paul had to say. If you're using esoterics, you're most likely already being fooled on some level. I think your mixing of religions has clouded your judgement and that you might fall into the same trap as SourcePage has, thinking you know who God is, but possibly don't. A true follower of God would want to obey his commandments and esoterics are entirely out of the question. The only "mystery" you need to know and understand is that Jesus IS God. You mentioning the Quran tells me that you haven't come to that understanding.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Really? Maybe you've mixed too much Quran into your studies instead of focusing on the Bible and what Paul had to say.

Hate to tell you, didn't I already mentioned all scripture collected and declared by men fail to meet God's criterion of perfection? But since you said Quran, allow me to inform you, Muhammad did not teach salvation through faith alone, or making excuses not to keep God's Commandment, making heretical claims of being an angel, Jesus and God. All prophets and messiah are human properly ordained by God and verified by many witnesses through the works they perform and the fruit they bear. Unlike your so-called father Paul (1 Corinthians 4:15 ). Didn't Jesus already teach you not to called anyone your father [ through scripture ]? Didn't John already warned you of those who claimed themselves an apostle, yet they are not? So now, who is ignoring Jesus words?

Care to explain, why do I have to listen to a man who is not appointed by Jesus as one of his twelve apostles, and deserted by everyone in Asia ( 2 Timothy 1:15 )?

If you're using esoterics, you're most likely already being fooled on some level.

On the other hand, I'm not the one who is prisoner of God and enslaved by sin [ for God does not make prisoner out of His Children ]. I am not the one who feel the burden of God's commandments. Neither do I die by law and commandment. I am a free man to keep all the commandments in accordance to Jesus will.

I think your mixing of religions has clouded your judgement and that you might fall into the same trap as SourcePage has, thinking you know who God is, but possibly don't.

Sorry to tell you, but I do know who I love. Do you love someone you don't know?

A true follower of God would want to obey his commandments

Therefore, you just admit Paul is not a true follower, because Paul become "die" by commandments.

and esoterics are entirely out of the question.

There is nothing esotericism revealing Paul's salvation through Faith alone. But wait...You just admit Paul is not a true follower. I can agree with that. Plus, I would emphasize, A true follower would not self-proclaimed himself as an apostle, making heretical claims as an angel, even Jesus or become the father through Scripture.

The only "mystery" you need to know and understand is that Jesus IS God. You mentioning the Quran tells me that you haven't come to that understanding.

Islam and Judaism reject worshipping a son of man or David's seed. Neither the Commandment recognize the triune God. There is only one God, and HE has reveal his name to Moses. It is YHWH ( Jehovah ). Yet again, you christian defy God's command. Islam and Judaism understand Everlasting omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscience God. You christian obviously don't understand this. Because you guys don't understand God's essence as a creator who always existing, you turn to creation and sacrificial lamb as an idols. Not only that, you also worship his mother, claiming Mother of God. You guys completely ignorant of Creator God is the first and last. It's faith in idols like the rosary, a devout Catholics like Anneliese Michel became a victim's to Satan's deception and lost her life. It's your false teaching that is responsible for the lost of many lives due to exorcism. It's the same reason, why your bible has no effect on your pedophilian priests. You guys, like Paul, are just hollow spirits lack the strength of Holy Spirit to abide God's commandments, the sword to crush Satan's head. It's no wonder why you guys always afraid of Satan.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I don't know where you ever got the impression that I was Catholic, as I am not.

I thought maybe you were closer to finding and figuring out who the Holy Spirit was, but I was wrong. You've chosen the path of the Jews and the Muslims, who both deny Jesus for who He truly was.

So be it.

John 8:19

19 Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. No one makes it to the Father without Him, as it's all done THROUGH Him, just like we're shown in John 14:6, Hebrews 7:25, and John 6:45-47.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I don't know where you ever got the impression that I was Catholic, as I am not.

I know you are not Catholics. I wasn't implying you as Catholics. It is just an example how corrupt a christian can be, specifically a Catholics.

John 8:19

19 Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.

Two person are refers here. Father and Jesus. The Nicene council decreed Jesus, the Begotten Son of God. This alone nullifying Christian Trinity God. You can argue Jesus and Father are one. But it doesn't negate father-son relationship. The Father is not the Son. The idea A Creator God who is everlasting become his own creation is nonsense propagate by Paganism. Jesus teaches the Old Testament, although not in the same vein as Mosaic Laws, still distinct himself from the Father. And throughout the Old Testaments we know The Father made it clear, that He is God and the Only God. Nowhere God ever refer to other gods above him, the way Jesus does.

The root of Christianity and Islam is Judaism. Even so, I acknowledge Jesus make a new convenant for everyone, which you seem to forget. This convenant is definitely not Pauline or Christian. And it isn't Islam either, because Muhammad has his own Convent with God. Therefore make no mistake with what I believe in.

For I am neither a Judaist, a Christian nor a Muslim.

My covenant with God is my own. And I am not a prophet to convince you of anything. You have the right to have faith in Paul or any man not ordained by God.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. No one makes it to the Father without Him, as it's all done THROUGH Him, just like we're shown in John 14:6, Hebrews 7:25, and John 6:45-47.

Therefore why do you think I rebuke Paul in the first place? You christian can not even OBEY this very simple verse, and here you want to put this words back into my mouth? Seriously?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Even so, I acknowledge Jesus make a new convenant for everyone, which you seem to forget.

Jesus made a new covenant for those who know who He really is. Just a sacrificial lamb, He was NOT. You can think you have your own little special covenant with God, but you don't. Jesus is the door. Without Jesus, you have no way to God.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

The Nicene council decreed Jesus, the Begotten Son of God. This alone nullifying Christian Trinity God.

Obviously, you didn't understand that either...

I believe in One God, (Deuteronomy 6:4; Mark 12:29, 12:32; Ephesians 4:6; 1 Corinthians 8:6)

The Father Almighty (Genesis 17:1-8; Exodus 6:3; Matthew 6:9; Ephesians 4:6; 2 Corinthians 6:18)

Maker of heaven and earth (Genesis 1:1; Job 38:1-30)

And of all things visible and invisible (Colossians 1:15-16; John 1:3; Hebrews 11:3; Revelation 4:11)

And in one Lord, Jesus Christ (John 20:28; Acts 11:17, 16:31; 1 Corinthians 8:6; Ephesians 4:5)

The Son of God, the Only-Begotten (Matthew 3:17, 14:33, 16:16; John 1:14, 3:16)

Begotten of the Father before all ages (Psalm 2:7; John 1:1-2)

Light of Light (John 1:4, 1:9, 8:12; Psalm 27:1; Matthew 17:2, 5; 2 Corinthians 4:6; Hebrews 1:3; 1 John 1:5)

True God of True God (John 1:1-2, 17:1-5; 1 John 5:20)

Begotten, not made (John 1:1-2, 16:28, 1:18)

Of one essence with the Father (John 10:30)

By Whom all things were made (Hebrews 1:1-2, 10; John 1:3, 1:10; Colossians 1:16; 1 Corinthians 8:6; Romans 11:36)

Who for us men and for our salvation (I Timothy 2:4-5; Matthew 1:21; 1 Thessalonians 5:9; Colossians 1:13-14)

Came down from heaven (John 3:13, 3:31, 6:33-35, 38)

And was incarnate of the Holy Spirit and the Virgin Mary (Luke 1:34-35)

And became man (John 1:14; Hebrews 2:14)

And He was crucified for us (Mark 15:25; I Corinthians 15:3; 1 Peter 2:24)

under Pontius Pilate (Mark 15:15)

And suffered (Mark 8: 31; Matthew 27:50)

And was buried (Luke 23:53; 1 Corinthians 15:4; Matthew 27:59-60)

And He rose again on the third day (Mark 9:31, 16:9; Acts 10:40; 1 Corinthians 15:4)

According to the Scriptures (Luke 24:1, 45-46; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4)

And ascended into heaven (Luke 24:51; Acts 1:9-10; Mark 16:19)

And sits at the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19; Acts 7:55; Luke 22:69)

And He will come again with glory (Matthew 24:27; Mark 13:26; John 14:3; 1 Thessalonians 4:17)

To judge the living and the dead (Acts 10:42; 2 Timothy 4:1; Matthew 16:27; 2 Corinthians 5:10; 1 Peter 4:5)

His kingdom shall have no end (2 Peter 1:11; Hebrews 1:8)

And I believe in the Holy Spirit (John 14:26; Acts 1:8)

The Lord and Giver of life (Acts 5: 3-4; Genesis 1:2; John 6:63; 2 Corinthians 3:6)

Who proceeds from the Father (John 15:26)

Who together with the Father and the Son is worshipped and glorified (Matthew 3:16-17)

Who spoke through the prophets (I Samuel 19:20; Ezekiel 11:5; 1 Peter 1:10-11; Ephesians 3:5)

And I believe in one, holy, catholic and apostolic Church (Matthew 16:18, 28:19; 1 Peter 2:5,9; Ephesians 1:4, 2:19-22, 4:4, 5:27; Acts 1:8, 2:42; Mark 16:15; Romans 12:4-5; 1 Corinthians 10:17)

I acknowledge one baptism for the remission of sins (Ephesians 4:5; Galatians 3:27; 1 Corinthians 12:13; Colossians 2:12-13; Acts 22:16)

I look for the resurrection of the dead (John 11:24; 1 Corinthians 15:12-49; Romans 6:4-5; 1 Thessalonians 4:16)

And the life of the world to come. (Mark 10:29-30; 2 Peter 3:13; Revelation 21:1)

Amen. (Psalm 106:48)

stcyril.us...

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Jesus made a new covenant for those who know who He really is. Just a sacrificial lamb, He was NOT.

A sacrificial Lamb, he was called by John the Baptist. And a sacrificial lamb is what God promise to foreordain.

You can think you have your own little special covenant with God, but you don't. Jesus is the door. Without Jesus, you have no way to God.

Isaiah 55:8
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways,”declares the LORD

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Double post

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Just a sacrificial lamb, He was NOT.

A sacrificial Lamb, he was called by John the Baptist. And a sacrificial lamb is what God promise to foreordain.

You can think you have your own little special covenant with God, but you don't. Jesus is the door. Without Jesus, you have no way to God.

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways,”declares the LORD

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Precisely. That's why God calls the shots and makes the covenants, not you.

Isaiah 55:9

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Precisely. That's why God calls the shots and makes the covenants, not you.

Isaiah 55:9

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

I didn't I said I call the shots.

Read again.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

You said that your covenant with God was your own and there is no such thing.

You can call your own shots, but you can NOT claim your own salvation. You have to do it God's way.

edit on 8-9-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I believe in One God, (Deuteronomy 6:4; Mark 12:29, 12:32; Ephesians 4:6; 1 Corinthians 8:6)

The Father Almighty (Genesis 17:1-8; Exodus 6:3; Matthew 6:9; Ephesians 4:6; 2 Corinthians 6:18)

And in one Lord, Jesus Christ (John 20:28; Acts 11:17, 16:31; 1 Corinthians 8:6; Ephesians 4:5)

Actually I think you don't understand the word "AND" refer two things.

AND you dont understand The Father is not the Son, and cannot be equal to the son.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

You said that your covenant with God was your own and there is no such thing.

You can call your own shots, but you can NOT claim your own salvation. You have to do it God's way.

What is God's way?

You said it's Jesus way. Therefore, what is Jesus' way?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Double post.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: EasternShadow

Actually I think you don't understand the word "AND" refer two things.

AND you dont understand The Father is not the Son, and cannot be equal to the son.

And you have no idea what they mean by "True God of True God", but it's there, and it's there for a reason. Skip down and see what it says about the Holy Spirit and why it gives life to those who worship the Father AND the Son.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

What is God's way?

Whether it's God the Father or God the Son, its the same way.

Even if you don't believe that the Father and Son are one, the Son is still the only mediator between man and God to get to the Father. You must repent to Jesus and ask Him to become the Lord and Savior of your life. Jesus is the door and the bridge to the Father, if that's the way you prefer to look at it. We won't be facing the Father directly until Jesus puts all of Gods' enemies under his feet.

edit on 9-9-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

What is God's way?

Whether it's God the Father or God the Son, its the same way.

This that is always present is the way, the truth and the life.
God is the absolute and the son is the relative. God is the unseen presence and the son is the seen presence.....they are not two...they are one. Presence.

You must repent to Jesus and ask Him to become the Lord and Savior of your life.

See and hear what is presenting itself and 'your' life will vanish................because there is only the ONE life, which is the way, the truth and the life.
Nothing is separate in God.

edit on 9-9-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
God is like a golden tree of infinite value that produces pure gold fruit that is priceless. Satan is like an invisible guard that keeps you as far away from God as he can. In The Bible it is said that God put an automatic device in place to keep man away from God's stuff. Satan is like that. He is just a servant of God who drives people away from God & God's tree.
God has taken me to Eden to see The tree of Life many times. I was with The Tree a few hours ago. It was giving me knowledge, believe it or not. It is an amazing living being!

Genesis 3:23 Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken. 24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join