It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is it racist for the US to defend its border?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

It is here as well, just not corporate chains.

Mom and pop shops are the worst at exploitation of illegal labor, all nationalities.

Many times paying off debts to get here with guarantees on tax return revenues, percentage of wages, help with housing but need to put many families in a house (And of course get a cut) or use of a SS with no tax claims.

Again, preyed upon by their own and ignored

Enforcement would stop this.

Mg

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

All I was stating was the democrats narrative about white men being the problem and their double standard. The joke was that they'd be for the wall if it hit their political agenda. Why am I racist?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The short answer: it isn't racist.

Anything liberals don't like immediately gets branded with the most offensive labels they can put on it. It doesn't matter if they actually apply or not, as long as they make it sound as bad as possible. Then start chanting and sure enough the lack witted masses follow right along. Its sickening.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: stormcell
I always wonder where do they get all these 'under the counter' jobs from though? A legitimate employer still requires a passport/immigration document showing 'right to employment' as well as the social security number.
There are only so many fast food joints and hand car wash places in London to go around.

You asked where are all these under the counter jobs. That is where many people fail to see the truth. These people are not just working in the fields or car washes doing the jobs no one else wants. It's very simple, it's called identity theft. ID theft is at an all time high, costing us millions of dollars every year. Yes I said us. For example person "A" living in state "1" has his ID stolen by person "B" living in state "2". Person "B" goes to the hospital for medical treatment using "A" ID. The hospital is going to go after "A" to pay the bill. Now "A" will spend a bunch of money to prove he was not there, and is not responsible for that bill. The hospital has no recourse to collect because they have no clue who person "B" is or where to find him. So they do what, just shrug it off and go on? Hardly. They will get paid in one of two ways or more likely both. They claim it on taxes and the government pays them from your taxes, and the next time you go to the hospital the cost is just a little bit higher.
Using the racist term is the act of those who know in the back of their mind they are wrong, and have no other choice. They can admit to being wrong, or yell out "You only stopped me because I'm...."

I would also like to comment on something else here. Someone mentioned speaking english. I live in southern Arizona and I know that a lot of people here have lost their jobs because they don't speak spanish. Also a lot of jobs now say that speaking spanish is required to apply for a job. This is the United States and we speak english. Someone please tell me why it's easier for us to learn spanish, than for a Mexican coming here to learn english. And why spanish? Why are my taxes being spent to do things like double print every government form and instructions in english and spanish? Why not Chinese, Indian, Korean so on? Why is it that a Mexican coming to live in the US can't learn english like everyone else?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: missed_gear
Ah I was thinking of the UK when I said fast food. One of our biggest illegal worker markets is Indian/Chinese restaurants or Kebab shops (Turkish immigrants) - Family owned businesses which bring relatives over illegally to work.

Bringing in family and friends illegally to work in a Chinese restaurant is only half of it. They also bring in family and friends to supply the restaurant with meat. These folks go out and poach wildlife to supply the meat you are eating. That pork fried rice is more likely boar not pig. You may also be eating deer, elk etc... There have been hundreds of these restaurants shut down for selling poached wildlife, and who knows how many more under investigation.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
The enemy of the u.s. cannot defeat them with traditional weapons.

Promoting and pushing for open borders ultimately helps the enemy

This is how they attack today

They go to central America and encourage and guide caravans of people from a number of countries.

They overwhelm check points and the real bad ones try and make a mad dash in between points

It's a war tactic by the enemy

Then you have liberals doing the enemies dirty work promoting such dangerous ideas.
Liberals are also becoming an important asset to the enemy as well

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join