It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York state subpoenas Cohen in Trump Foundation probe

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Avalanches usually pick up momentum, not slow down

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

I do Not Listen to News or Current Events , I Analize them , Big Difference . Separating the Wheat from the Chaff sort of Speak Young Skywalker............)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: Annee

Hillary has been Investigated by her friends

Your source on that one?

BTW - - I like your sword.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Take the Red Pill Annee , you Really Need it Right Now..................A Friend.........)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Thanks, I'll find a link but, you know who I am talking about

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I do Not Listen to News or Current Events , I Analize them , Big Difference . Separating the Wheat from the Chaff sort of Speak Young Skywalker............)

Was that for me? Was there something related you were replying to or just ranting? I looked back on my posts and have no idea if you were replying to something I said.

By the way, it's analyze.. analize has a completely different meaning.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Cut him/her some slack. Typos can be sooo embarrassing. I have to check my tendency to be a spelling nazi, too, though.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I'm happy to hear that investigation is still going on, I was wondering what happened to it.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Cut him/her some slack. Typos can be sooo embarrassing. I have to check my tendency to be a spelling nazi, too, though.

I was cutting him some slack by not calling him Grasshopper to his Young Skywalker. But I thought the faux pas in the funny spelling would be enough. Especially for someone who wants to appear as a teacher.

edit on 22-8-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Take the Red Pill Annee , you Really Need it Right Now..................A Friend.........)

Oh, I forgot - - anyone who doesn't agree with you is wrong.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Thanks, I'll find a link but, you know who I am talking about

Actually, no.

Lot's and lot's of hearsay, accusations, excuses, and any other adjective in that category.

Do I think anyone in high level politics is squeaky clean? NO

What is politics exactly? Well, what is a politician exactly? Not the M-Webster definition.

Politicians are basically involved in Diplomacy - - in other words - - "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours".

You can "skirt laws" as long as you don't break them. Fine line.

Trump's not very good at playing that game.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Cohen’s attorney said the longtime lawyer for President Donald Trump has information that would be of interest to prosecutors at both the state and federal level. 

This is getting a little weird now... why would anyone (for any reason) go around broadcasting that they where in the middle of illegal activity? I totally understand turning once you get caught on something and are pressured to cooperate... but why go out looking to be pressured?

That and his lawyer going around on every news station the last few days making his own clieant look like a sniveling dog with his tail tucked between his legs.

Where's the incentive in all of this media attention for Cohen? In the past rich criminals would get out of their black limousines, with their shades on, push through the midea trying not to look into the camera and their hands over their face, followed by their lawyers saying "Mr Cohen has no comment; hes fully cooperating with authorities, that is all"

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

Cohen’s attorney said the longtime lawyer for President Donald Trump has information that would be of interest to prosecutors at both the state and federal level. 

This is getting a little weird now... why would anyone (for any reason) go around broadcasting that they where in the middle of illegal activity? I totally understand turning once you get caught on something and are pressured to cooperate... but why go out looking to be pressured?

That and his lawyer going around on every news station the last few days making his own clieant look like a sniveling dog with his tail tucked between his legs.

Where's the incentive in all of this media attention for Cohen? In the past rich criminals would get out of their black limousines, with their shades on, push through the midea trying not to look into the camera and their hands over their face, followed by their lawyers saying "Mr Cohen has no comment; hes fully cooperating with authorities, that is all"

It prolly has to do with if cohen dont sing like they tell him too he will be found dead along side his family in a murder suicide.
NY state AG and the govornor of NY seem to be in on this too.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

This is getting a little weird now... why would anyone (for any reason) go around broadcasting that they where in the middle of illegal activity?

Consciousness of guilt, and according to Cohen, he is doing this for his kids and his family. Ya know, some people can decide to do the right thing...I understand this is a conspiracy theory site (or was at one point), but not everything is cloak and dagger, Occams Razor does apply at times.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Oh the irony... Breitbart is for dummies.

Do you Remember that Quote ? Implying that I Read Breitbart News therefore I am some kind of ?...........( Fill In The Blank " .........

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join