It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York state subpoenas Cohen in Trump Foundation probe

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I'm glad to hear that Cohen is going to be a witness in this case. I guess Truth IS Truth.. and Crimes are Crimes...

Today Trump tweeted that what Cohen plead guilty to was not a crime... clearly Trump doesn't understand how the criminal justice system works.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: Annee

I don't have fact's the DOJ does.

But, it's OK to make accusations -- that you have no real facts on?

This thread is about Trump.

So far I am the only one who's posted a link...to anything....about anyone. have fun folks

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Kharron

Cohen's credibility is shot. Maybe stormy Daniels has more credibility now. Crazy world isn't it?

Explain please? Why is it shot?

Do you think the professionals who handle this case, State and Federal share your opinion? The subpoena would suggest they don't but they probably don't frequent and get the news from the same websites that you got that opinion from.

Please explain why it's shot and why prosecutors will not take his statements seriously.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I don't have fact's the DOJ does.

But, it's OK to make accusations -- that you have no real facts on?

This thread is about Trump.

So far I am the only one who's posted a link...to anything....about anyone. have fun folks

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Just to show I am fair Annee

fortune.com...

LEADERSHIP ELECTION 2016
Trump Foundation Investigations Now Multiplying

Until a few weeks ago, the Clinton Foundation was a magnet for controversy, while the tiny Donald J. Trump Foundation remained in the shadows. Suddenly, a damaging expose in the Washington Post and the disclosure of an illegal campaign contribution paid by the Trump Foundation to Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi, who subsequently decided not to pursue an investigation of scandal-plagued Trump University, has unleashed a storm of criticism and rendered the once obscure charity a major drag on the Trump campaign.

But what legal problems does the Trump Foundation really pose for the Republican candidate?

On September 13, Eric Schneiderman, the New York State Attorney who is leading the lawsuit against Trump University, stated that his office is now investigating the Donald J. Trump Foundation. “We have been concerned that the Trump Foundation many have engaged in some impropriety,” Schneiderman told CNN’s Jake Tapper. “My interest in this is in my capacity as regulator of non-profits in New York State.”

--- Now investigate both foundations, may the worse person loose ---

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Criminal Campaign Finance Law For Dummies.................

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Criminal Campaign Finance Law For Dummies.................

www.breitbart.com...

Oh the irony... Breitbart is for dummies.

Breitbart Media Bias

It's too much shadiness to quote, I was going to cut a section of their bias review but there is just too much -- clicky on the linky.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Criminal Campaign Finance Law For Dummies................

www.breitbart.com...

Not interested in what Breitbart has to say.

Wanna try someone else?

edit on 22-8-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

So , are you Implying that Mark Levin is Lying in that Article ? Breitbart Just Reported it , not Created it . IS he Wrong ? ..........Ahem.......

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

So , are you Implying that Mark Levin is Lying in that Article ? Breitbart Just Reported it , not Created it . IS he Wrong ? ..........Ahem.......

I'll be honest with you. I did not even listen to it. I have no time to fact check every word that comes out of that website, it's saves a ton of time to just avoid it. And I would have to fact check everything as their reputation is as black as tar.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Just to show I am fair Annee

fortune.com...

LEADERSHIP ELECTION 2016
Trump Foundation Investigations Now Multiplying

Until a few weeks ago, the Clinton Foundation was a magnet for controversy, while the tiny Donald J. Trump Foundation remained in the shadows. Suddenly, a damaging expose in the Washington Post and the disclosure of an illegal campaign contribution paid by the Trump Foundation to Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi, who subsequently decided not to pursue an investigation of scandal-plagued Trump University, has unleashed a storm of criticism and rendered the once obscure charity a major drag on the Trump campaign.

But what legal problems does the Trump Foundation really pose for the Republican candidate?

On September 13, Eric Schneiderman, the New York State Attorney who is leading the lawsuit against Trump University, stated that his office is now investigating the Donald J. Trump Foundation. “We have been concerned that the Trump Foundation many have engaged in some impropriety,” Schneiderman told CNN’s Jake Tapper. “My interest in this is in my capacity as regulator of non-profits in New York State.”

--- Now investigate both foundations, may the worse person loose ---

I'm not so sure about Fortune. Would have to investigate further.

On November 26, 2017, it was announced that Meredith Corporation (owner of Fortune) would acquire Time Inc. in a $2.8 billion deal. $640 million in backing was provided by Koch Equity Development, but the Koch family would not have a board seat or otherwise influence the company's operations.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Ignorance is No Excuse , My Momma Always used to Say..............)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I thought we we're looking into foundations, not sources. Cmon Annee, meet me in the middle here

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Mark Levin Quote from Article ....

Donald Trump is in the clear. Let’s say Donald Trump even directed Michael Cohen to make payments in non-disclosure agreements. So what? He is allowed to do that.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Then you are missing some pretty valuable information. The entire video is worth watching, but starting at about the 5:30 mark, he lays out some interesting points that might be important to keep in mind when evaluating this whole picture.

edit on 22-8-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Ignorance is No Excuse , My Momma Always used to Say..............)

Your momma was very smart, you should apply that knowledge to listening to Breitbart.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Can't wait for the avalanche that Muellers report will be.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Mark Levin Quote from Article ....

Donald Trump is in the clear. Let’s say Donald Trump even directed Michael Cohen to make payments in non-disclosure agreements. So what? He is allowed to do that.

How many actual lawyers do we have on ATS?

Reason for lawyers - - law is not black and white - - it is interpreted.

No bias here, right?

Levin has been described as "conservative", "right-wing" and "pro-Trump". Levin is known for criticizing Democrats and encouraging primary challenges to a number of incumbent congressional Republicans. He endorsed Ted Cruz in the 2016 Republican presidential primary but reluctantly endorsed Donald Trump after Trump won the Republican nomination for the presidency despite continual harsh criticism of him.[8] en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I thought we we're looking into foundations, not sources. Cmon Annee, meet me in the middle here

As of yet - - accusations against Hillary's foundation have been unfounded.

Trump has used his Foundation money to buy things for himself. It even paid for his son to go to Boy Scouts. As far as I remember, his foundation has never donated or provided for any charity.

Proving Intent - - is still up in the air.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Hillary has been Investigated by her friends

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join