It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians hack republicans, time for investigation into russian connected democrats

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

All i know is when the dems were attacked, we were told it was imperative to stop all russian influence, and investigate all of trumps team tied to russians. But we didnt need to look at dems tied to russians, cause they were the ones attacked.

Now that everyone is being attacked, can we finally look at people from all parties with ties to russians?

And for that matter, israelis, chinese, britich, french, etc., seeing as how they probably all want to spread influence.

Washington is flooded with foriegn influence, but for ssome reason, its only trumps team that needs investigated.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Oh and this just in.

It seems iran is now attacking our democracy!

Facebook removed more pages today as a result of four ongoing influence campaigns on the platform, taking down 652 fake accounts and pages that published political content. The campaigns, whose existence was first uncovered by the cybersecurity firm FireEye, have links to Russia and Iran, Facebook said in a blog post. The existence of the fake accounts was first reported by The New York Times.

That campaign included activity designed to inflame tensions around divisive topics including white supremacy the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency.

www.theverge.com...

well we know that Obama gave Iran money, and was quite buddy buddy with them.

And we know john kerry said some of that money would go to terrorism.

Could some of that money went into these attacks against our democracy?

I assume everyone interested in protecting our country will agree we need wiretaps on Obama connected people, fbi spies sent into to Obama connected people, Obamas lawyer raided, Obamas and all of the people connected him finances looked at going back decades.

We have to protect out country, and the precedent has been set.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
a reply to: damonster

How does asking questions and supporting investigations into certain players equal anything that you're flippantly accusing me of?

What Trump does or says doesn't reflect back onto me, and I've expressed my discontent with plenty of what Trump has done/said. Can you say the same for those you support?

I don't support politicians, all are scum, I support people and the truth.

I am neither left nor right. I am not ATS declaring Trump guilty or the dems guilty of anything, there is no absolute truth and solid evidence anyone is guilty of anything yet.

You said "Accuse your enemy of that which you are guilty" and what exactly are those people who you speak of, guilty of, that can be proven with verifiable evidence?
edit on 22-8-2018 by damonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

well we know that Obama gave Iran money, and was quite buddy buddy with them.

Never gotten over the fact that Obama was able to send $1.7 Billion Dollars in CASH to Iran and nobody in Congress, the FBI or Justice called for an investigation!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 18, 2018

Contrary to Trump’s tweet, this $1.7 billion transaction was investigated by Congress. We reviewed transcripts of congressional testimony, a Treasury inspector general’s report and various letters between lawmakers and the Obama administration; we also interviewed national-security lawyers and former Obama administration officials.

One can certainly disagree with the Obama administration’s decision to send a jet with cash to Tehran on the same day that American detainees were released, but the action taken did not violate the law passed by Congress.

Why do people always insinuate that his admin just handed over money without any reason when the information about it, is out there in internet land for you to look up.

I assume everyone interested in protecting our country will agree we need wiretaps on Obama connected people, fbi spies sent into to Obama connected people, Obamas lawyer raided, Obamas and all of the people connected him finances looked at going back decades.

Well if there was a crime committed that has not been investigated yet, then your right. Would like to see why the above would be warranted when congress investigated this issue.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

No you misunderstand me.

Trump said good thinsg about putin. Thats not against the law, but because russia attacked our democracy, it was questioned what trumps connections were to them, and an investigation was needed.

So it doesnt matter if Obama sending iran money was legal, we know know iran is attacking our democracy, and Obama went beyond just sat=ying nice things like trump did and sent pallets of cash.

So now we need to investigate all of obama and his peoples ties to iran.

Was this money used for this attack?

Was Obama secretly colluding with iran knowing they had facebook pages attacking our democracy?

We need an investigation equal to the russia one with trump to find out.

wiretaps, spies, raiding lawyers offices, the whole nine yards.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
If the republicans are doing the same corrupt crap as democrats then they need to be exposed. Democrats had a chance to clean house and restore faith in their process. Instead they doubled down on stupid. Let’s see if republicans can do better.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Politicians are people too last time I checked.

Have you reviewed the evidence against the DNC, Hillary and Podesta? Just because charges weren’t brought against them for their respective crimes (crimes that some people insist Trump committed without “verifiable” evidence) doesn’t mean justice was served. There IS solid evidence of guilt but determining “intent” allowed criminals to walk.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I couldn't get past the first quoted sentence without questioning who gave Microsoft the authority to seize websites. Sorry. :-/ I'll try to read the entire article before commenting again.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I say we take a que from the obama playbook and pretend we dont notice the interference because we are pretty confident we got the midterms in the bag so we don't want people looking too closely at the process and discovering our little "insurance policies" we have put in place...

But if anyone wins who we don't like, we can pretend we just then began noticing and feign outrage

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

No you misunderstand me.

Trump said good thinsg about putin. Thats not against the law, but because russia attacked our democracy, it was questioned what trumps connections were to them, and an investigation was needed.

So it doesnt matter if Obama sending iran money was legal, we know know iran is attacking our democracy, and Obama went beyond just sat=ying nice things like trump did and sent pallets of cash.

So now we need to investigate all of obama and his peoples ties to iran.

Was this money used for this attack?

Was Obama secretly colluding with iran knowing they had facebook pages attacking our democracy?

We need an investigation equal to the russia one with trump to find out.

wiretaps, spies, raiding lawyers offices, the whole nine yards.

If only Trump had merely sent Putin a half a Billion dollars in pallets of cash, instead of saying nice things, we would never be in this mess to begin with! The Democrats would've had No Problem with that. At least I have to assume they wouldn't. I have to assume they would not be blatantly hypocritical.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

What?

This is clearly a witch-hunt on the democrats!

It shouldn't be investigated at all.

Amirite?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join