It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians hack republicans, time for investigation into russian connected democrats

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Well now that it has come to light that Russians are targeting conservative cgroups now with hacks.

In a report scheduled for release on Tuesday, Microsoft Corporation said that it detected and seized websites that were created in recent weeks by hackers linked to the Russian unit formerly known as the G.R.U. The sites appeared meant to trick people into thinking they were clicking through links managed by the Hudson Institute and the International Republican Institute, but were secretly redirected to web pages created by the hackers to steal passwords and other credentials.

Microsoft also found websites imitating the United States Senate, but not specific Senate offices or political campaigns.

The shift to attacking conservative think tanks underscores the Russian intelligence agency’s goals: to disrupt any institutions challenging Moscow and President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia.

www.nytimes.com...

We need to see who may be working on the dmeocratic side with russians. I eman, the entire argument why we only need to focus on trump connected russians and not democratic connected ones was because the dnc got hacked? right?

So if conservatives are being hacked, it only makes sense to llok and see if any democratic people are connected to russians now, right?

So we could look at the Podesta group and their connections to the same russians manafort was connected to.

Or we could look at the hillary paid for law firm fusion gps, that was represnting russian lawyers and oligarchs, some of the same manafort was connected to.

But how about this character; long time clinton lawyer and now cohen lawyer lanny davis.

Let’s not leave out fugitive Ukrainian oligarch, Dymtro Firtash. He is represented by Democratic heavyweight lawyer, Lanny Davis, who accused Trump of “inviting Putin to commit espionage” (Trump’s quip: If Putin has Hillary’s emails, release them) but denies all wrongdoing by Hillary.

www.forbes.com...

Wait, so the lawyer of trumps former lawyer, that is saying he has proof trump colluded with russia, is representing a russian mobster who trumps team was accused of colluding with? Lets see who this Firtash is.

The Department of Justice has identified a former business associate of ex-Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort as an "upper-echelon [associate] of Russian organized crime."

The declaration came in a 115-page filing as part of the government's case against Dmytro Firtash, a Ukrainian oligarch who was once involved in a failed multimillion-dollar deal to buy New York's Drake Hotel with Manafort, and an important player in the Ukrainian political party for which Manafort worked.

Firtash is being prosecuted for what federal prosecutors in Chicago say was his role in bribing Indian officials in order to get a lucrative mining deal to sell titanium to Boeing.

www.nbcnews.com...

So now we know that russians are going after conservatiove groups, and they have all of these oligarchs tide to putin being repres nted by democratic connected people like lanny davis, and glenn simpson at fusion gps.

well i assume in the interest of stopping this russian meddling, we need to raid these lawyers offices immediately, right?

And we need the fbi to send spies in to these places, and place wiretaps.

And we should look at all dmeocrats connected to these putin tied russians.

Or are we only concerned when russia is hacking dmeocrats?
edit on 22-8-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

After all the crap that has gone on in the last two years, I will believe it when I see it.
Even with an IG and his prosecutor looking into shady government dealings, I have so far seen NOTHING from this administration other than the ability to prosecute themselves.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The article you quoted says...

“This is another demonstration of the fact that the Russians aren’t really pursuing partisan attacks, they are pursuing attacks that they perceive in their own national self-interest,”

So maybe it is simply that they are attacking power.

Of course any possible collusion should be investigated.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Prosecutor hasn’t been looking into anything except overthrowing a US election where the Clinton Cartel and far left (along with the RINOs) didn’t like the outcome. I fear for the US, as it has now been made acceptable to throw a never ending hissy fit if you don‘t get your way during an election...US Constitution be damned.

I wonder if the left really thinks that any President from here forward will actually be able to lead the country? There will be never ending allegations, regardless of political affiliation, and the gotcha of “lying to the FBI” will continue to lead to “witness embellishments”, again regardless of political affiliations.

Then again, I doubt the open border, one world order, no more United States left gives a # to begin with...

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elton

The article you quoted says...

“This is another demonstration of the fact that the Russians aren’t really pursuing partisan attacks, they are pursuing attacks that they perceive in their own national self-interest,”

So maybe it is simply that they are attacking power.

Of course any possible collusion should be investigated.

Very astute of you and I agree.

In fact, this is what I said all along with the russian facebook trolls.

If you look at the posts, many of them were supporting black lives matter, lgbt rights, enivronmental protections, etc.

These are certainly supporting things that are dmeocratic positions that would be used againt trump.

But we were led to believe that the russians just attacked hillary and helped trump.

Thats is the excuse given for why it wasnt neccessary to look at all of the dmeocratic people connected to russians in the same way the trump people connected were looked at.

Which was absurd.

When we have democratic people, or even intel agency people like bruce ohr, connected to the exact same russians that trump connected people were, and we are told we need to agressively investigate the trump people for these connections because these russians are so bad, but we do not need to look at the intel or democratic connected people, there is clearly a problem.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

You pose some very valid questions about investigating some Democratic players because as we've learned, the left's playbook is:

Accuse your enemy of that which you are guilty

edit on 4425x6744America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

I wonder if the left really thinks that any President from here forward will actually be able to lead the country? There will be never ending allegations, regardless of political affiliation, and the gotcha of “lying to the FBI” will continue to lead to “witness embellishments”, again regardless of political affiliations.

Sure they will be able to lead.

As long as they are an establishment neo con or neo liberal.

SOme real progressives see the writing on the wall.

People like glenn greenwald and jimmy dore have been screaming for months that this same deep state corruption will be used to go after any democratic candidate that seeks to make real change and oust the corporate shilling war monger democrats that run the party like hillary and obama.

Its a shame to see so many left leaning people cheer on the very system that has screwed them in the past, and will do so in the future.

Remember when bernie got cheated out of the primary?

Neither do they.

But yay deep state! Go get trump!

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
That's perfectly fine. Investigate the democrats. If you find any secret meeting with family members and Russians, please keep them out of office as well. More wrongs don't correct a wrong.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

It would be really good if that happened, but I doubt it.

I think it's pretty much been established that we now have a two-tier justice system.

Fixing that would take an Attorney General who actually showed up to work and did his job.

Maybe they will toss Sessions after the midterms.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I think it's pretty much been established that we now have a two-tier justice system.

Fixing that would take an Attorney General who actually showed up to work and did his job.

to date, I have a hard time understanding what Sessons is actually doing. maybe some bombshell will erupt and he will come out with some answers, but without that, he's been hiding, pulling his pud, and whining about reefer madness, and not much else.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

They used their propaganda to attack republicans already.. whoever was trump’s opponent got the full brunt of Russian troll factories and hacking attempts...

Hmmmm.

I wonder why??

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

BWAHAHAHA!!!

“I know you are but what am i “ is trump/republican 101..

The fbi “Trump colluded with the Russians”

Trump’s rebuttal “I didn’t collude with the Russians, anyone I don’t like did..”

A republican is accused of being or saying something racist and what is their rebuttal??

“I’m not racist, your racist for calling me racist..”

Gotta love toddler logic.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

You pose some very valid questions about investigating some Democratic players because as we've learned, the left's playbook is:

Accuse your enemy of that which you are guilty

LMAO isn't that exactly what you, Trumpeteers and Trump are doing.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I saw CNN talking about it and never once did they mention Republicans when I heard them report it.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: headorheart
That's perfectly fine. Investigate the democrats. If you find any secret meeting with family members and Russians, please keep them out of office as well. More wrongs don't correct a wrong.

Well we already know of these meetings in effect.

We know that hillary and the dnc paid law frims to get dirt on trump from foriegn spies and russians, and lied about it for a year.

So I assume that you are now for keeping all of the dnc out of office as well?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

They used their propaganda to attack republicans already.. whoever was trump’s opponent got the full brunt of Russian troll factories and hacking attempts...

Hmmmm.

I wonder why??

Is that what all of those russian trolls that organized anti trump rallies were doing?

Is that what all of their pro black lives matter messages were doing?

I wonder why if they love trump so much, they did that?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Lumenari

to date, I have a hard time understanding what Sessons is actually doing. maybe some bombshell will erupt and he will come out with some answers, but without that, he's been hiding, pulling his pud, and whining about reefer madness, and not much else.

He, like most people in washington, is probably guilty of something.

So he knows his place. In a world of corrupt intel agencies, you cant do anything that angers them.

Ask chuck schumer, he told us clear as day.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

First we would have to get through this nonsense

www.nbcnews.com...

In case of Mueller firing, break glass: Democrats prep an emergency plan
Congressional action and protest rallies are among the contingencies being planned if Trump tries to shut down the Russia probe.

WASHINGTON — It would start within minutes of special counsel Robert Mueller being fired — a torrent of activity ricocheting through the halls of Congress and over television airwaves, including nearly a thousand protests being prepped from the Virgin Islands to Alaska.

Democrats have drafted a wide-ranging contingency plan should Mueller be fired or President Donald Trump take other steps to quash the Russia investigation, like firing Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein or pardoning key witnesses.

Of top concern in the first 24 hours of such a move would be preventing Mueller’s documents from being destroyed and his team disbanded, according to interviews with nearly a dozen lawmakers, congressional aides, Democratic operatives and attorneys involved in the planning.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Wow, same time as the attack on the DNC, eh?

DNC says it thwarted hacking attempt on its voter database

Was it really that difficult to catch all these attacks 3 years ago, if we're finding them left and right and up and down, and everywhere we look today? These guys are attacking all our social media sites, both parties and perhaps even independents, and who knows what else.

Was this really so surreptitious a few years ago or was it allowed to happen as part of a Deep State plan on who to get elected?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Generalizing is fun too and childish, which you have mastered. The 'accuse your enemy' quote is attributed to Karl Marx and the Communist Manifesto - surprised you didn't catch that. The left may take your card away if this gets out.

a reply to: damonster

How does asking questions and supporting investigations into certain players equal anything that you're flippantly accusing me of?

What Trump does or says doesn't reflect back onto me, and I've expressed my discontent with plenty of what Trump has done/said. Can you say the same for those you support?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join