It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circles as inspiration to develop new technology

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
www.time-loops.net...

Crop circles contain messages

Some, like the PI crop circle discovered at the foot of Barbury Castle in 2008, contain a full alfabet. This circle is like a Rosetta stone for learning a new display method for numbers and letters.

By translating numbers into images it becomes computer readable, scannable and can still be read by humans, not like barcodes or QR-codes.

Applying the PI crop circle design you can create RFID tags in which the antenna is a visual element. It has become a "one-line bent-wire alphabet" displaying the internal ID of the RFID tag. Instead of using two separate languages one for AI and one for humans, the RFID antenna has now a dual purpose.

It is a way to bridge the difference between AI and humans by using the same language.

edit on 8/23/2018 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/28/2018 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The link provided doesn’t happen to be your own website does it?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: OhGoOn

Crop circles are human made. It's like sport. And it's fun, because of the people believing a alien technology did this.

edit on 22-8-2018 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Crop circles as inspiration to develop new technology

Why not just send such plans to every scientists and govt body in world with a clear and unmistakable links to their extraterrestrial origins, sending cute patterns in European (especially England's) wheat fields messsing with their lively hood.. Kinda counter productive not to mention ineffective.
edit on 22-8-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Verbal and written texts are probably primitive to such an advanced race i guess.. symbols have been a form of communication in ancient history

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Verbal and written texts are probably primitive to such an advanced race i guess.. symbols have been a form of communication in ancient history

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: OhGoOn
www.time-loops.net...

Crop circles contain messages

Some, like the PI crop circle discovered at the foot of Barbury Castle in 2008, contain a full alfabet. This circle is like a Rosetta stone for learning a new display method for numbers and letters.

By translating numbers into images it becomes computer readable, scannable and can still be read by humans, not like barcodes or QR-codes.

Applying the PI crop circle design you can create RFID tags in which the antenna is a visual element. It has become a "one-line bent-wire alphabet" displaying the internal ID of the RFID tag. Instead of using two separate languages one for AI and one for humans, the RFID antenna has now a dual purpose.

It is a way to bridge the difference between AI and humans by using the same language.

I'm not going to go looking for it, but you should backcheck the history and hoax information associated with that crop circle.

If I recall correctly, a mathematician came out as the person who invented the design of that particular crop circle.

Alien, maybe? Human readable, definitely. We have designed much more advanced structures though.

Do you have any idea how many interconnections are designed in every current micro-architecture for modern x86-64 processors?

A semi-conductor engineer, building a modern chip design, handles more interconnections than a civil engineer would, designing the entire city of Chicago.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

Well, 3 threads, 3 links to the same site.
Either reeeaaallly likes that site or owns it.
Pretty sure that's a no no here.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I seriously doubt people are designing things based on crop circles, but the converse is true, crop circles are being designed, some using computer programs for the more sophisticated designs.

originally posted by: caterpillage
a reply to: bananashooter

Well, 3 threads, 3 links to the same site.
Either reeeaaallly likes that site or owns it.
Pretty sure that's a no no here.
ATS policy is you have to request permission from the owners to link back to your own site. If someone has helped ATS a lot by making lots of good threads and/or posts, ATS may grant permission to help the people who are helping them. The OP has only 8 posts as I write this though, so I doubt that would qualify.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Crop circles have become more and more complex over the years from fairly simple beginnings pretty much as a result of advances in technology like computers etc and precision GPS. This helps the people - not aliens - who design and make them.

Works of art.

I'm from Wiltshire, where we have lots of circles.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Crop circles have become more and more complex over the years from fairly simple beginnings pretty much as a result of advances in technology like computers etc and precision GPS. This helps the people - not aliens - who design and make them.

Works of art.

Why would whether they are man-made or alien-made shine ANY light as to whether or not the geometric designs have symbolic significance to elements of complex technology??

YOU don't freaking KNOW. I doubt any of you have tested them for functionality.

so why go with the blanket statement conclusion that you KNOW that they're merely "works of art", And nothing else?

That's non-scientific and blatantly ignorant.

...because you do NOT know.

PLUS... the original poster wasn't even SAYING ANYTHING about them being from "aliens" or man.

He's just pointing out useful ways to use certain radial graphs for methods of encoding data.
And previous crop circles acting as an INNNSPIRATION for that idea.

But no... Go cloud the forum post with "know it all" crap about who made a video of people making one...
(Those guys should be arrested for trespassing and property damages as should ALL THE PAST HUNDREDS OF ONES MADE BY GUYS WITH PLANKS who criminally destroy farmer's livelihood)

Critical thinking on this forum just degrades day by day...

It's rediculous.

edit on 8/23/2018 by prevenge because: Moar

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
I seriously doubt people are designing things based on crop circles,

What makes you seriously doubt that?
This guy just did exactly that.

but the converse is true, crop circles are being designed, some using computer programs for the more sophisticated designs.

Mind sharing you know that is true?

What's wrong with a compass and square??

edit on 8/23/2018 by prevenge because: typo

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

Crop circles will always be ridiculed by those who cannot see past the two straw-chewing, newspaper stooges, Doug and Dave, who single handedly created every crop circle just for fun, after the pubs closed at night. Ok, maybe I am being a bit loose with my facts, but you get the gist.

However, the OP did post this in the 'Aliens' section of the forum, so he has to take the flak.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Works of art.

Computers and "precision GPS", the easy, blanket explanation for modern day crop circles. I need much more than that, I need reasoning, motivation and gain, for anyone going through the arduous task of creating one of these masterpieces. Works of art...I agree with you there.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I have always thought that microwave energy was being used somehow to create these formations.
The biggest clue that they are manmade is the fact that their respective complexity increased in the same curve as our computer technology has. Additionally, not one "message" has caused any revelations or further increased our knowledge in anything, other than things we already know.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
I have always thought that microwave energy was being used somehow to create these formations.
The biggest clue that they are manmade is the fact that their respective complexity increased in the same curve as our computer technology has. Additionally, not one "message" has caused any revelations or further increased our knowledge in anything, other than things we already know.

I think the earlier ones are just more difficult to understand, and the latter ones show you more blatantly the concepts.

But that could be just me...

Also, do you begin teaching a child to read with words like antidisestablishmentarianism. NOPE.
You start with the CATs and the DADAs.

But I totally follow your thinking with the development of human technology.

edit on 8/23/2018 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown
a reply to: prevenge
However, the OP did post this in the 'Aliens' section of the forum, so he has to take the flak.

Well I bet if he put it anywhere else a mod would move it here, sooooo....

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

Precision farming techniques with GPS guided tractors created all these formations.The farmer sits at his desk and makes the design using CAD software,uploads it to the tractor,hit's GO and pours himself a pint of Guiness while John (Deere) out in the field does all the work.
edit on 23-8-2018 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2018 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Imagewerx

Cool idea!...

Cept use a roller instead of blades right?
Cuz... It's not cut.

Then give them quad rotors to get out without tracks when there are none.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I lied,it's actually the 'mowing devil'........

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join