It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Cohen: Trump ex-lawyer 'happy' to aid Russia probe

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

No it wasnt. You're creating some false memory here.
The FBI doesn't know what was deleted because they were freaking deleted!
And I explained I don't know how many times that the DNC didn't hire foreigners. Fusion GPS hired the foreigners. Steele was their employee for this operation. Not the owner of the U.S. company that the DNC hired. stop pretending you don't get that.

I'm sure all the filthy little details will come out. Trump tower moscow, deals for oil, laundering Russian oligarchs money, all kinds of really nasty undertakings.
And I'm sure trump won't finish his first term.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: Grambler

If you go to a hotel, give them money and ask them for something fun, and then send you illegal drugs and you use them, you broke the law.

You certainly do seem to love to forget the simple things in life when it suits you, don't you?
If you knowingly take illegal drugs then you're already breaking the law.

ETA: The nice part about that, is that you can choose not to take them.

Well you must have missed it because you are coming in late. I love your condescension as you prove my point, saying I forget things when it suiot me.

Getting "something of value" from a foreign national is illegal, even if it is indirectly recieved.

So yes, thats exactly what I meant with the drug reference, you are proving my point.

Yes, hillary could have said "whoa, I dont want this illegal dirt from foriegn nationals!"

But she didnt, she took the dirt, kept paying for it, used it, and lied about paying for it for a year.

Thank you for helping prove my point!

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I didn't prove your point, I made my own. That in both cases, anyone could have chosen to not use information or drugs.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No it wasnt. You're creating some false memory here.
The FBI doesn't know what was deleted because they were freaking deleted!
And I explained I don't know how many times that the DNC didn't hire foreigners. Fusion GPS hired the foreigners. Steele was their employee for this operation. Not the owner of the U.S. company that the DNC hired. stop pretending you don't get that.

I'm sure all the filthy little details will come out. Trump tower moscow, deals for oil, laundering Russian oligarchs money, all kinds of really nasty undertakings.
And I'm sure trump won't finish his first term.

How many times do I have to tell you, the law say INDIRECTLY getting contributions from foriegn nationals is illegal.

You answers are non responsive.

"but she hired an American company!"

Yes, that shows she didnt get the dirt from foreigners DIRECTLY.

Instead she got the dirt INDIRECTLY, which is also illegal.

And yes, we know that hillarys team deleted subpoenaed evidence THREE WEEKS after it was requested.

We know that they lied when they said it was a mistake because they had it set up to be deleted for a while, because paul combetta was asking the night before he deleted it how to remove a very VIP name from the emails.

You just keep ignoring all of that, saying no you are wrong, and hoping people dont realize you are ignoring all of the evidnce.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I didn't prove your point, I made my own. That in both cases, anyone could have chosen to not use information or drugs.

Yep, and thats relevant how?

Hillary "took the drugs" as I said.

She kept accepting the dirt from foreign national.

So if you weren't disagreeing with me, what your your condescending comment about me ignore things when it suits me about?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

So if you weren't disagreeing with me, what your your condescending comment about me ignore things when it suits me about?

LOL...

I do what i want

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

a reply to: jjkenobi

Collusion is a crime.

No..CONSPIRACY is a crime. Collusion isnt.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

LOL...

I do what i want

So then I guess we both do things that suit us

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

a reply to: jjkenobi

Collusion is a crime.

No..CONSPIRACY is a crime. Collusion isnt.

Tell Trump. So he'll quit saying, "No collusion. No collusion. No collusion..."

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

LOL...

I do what i want

So then I guess we both do things that suit us

hahaha absolutely

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

She laundered money to Agents of a hostile foreign country, Russia, to indirectly gain a thing of value to influence an election. What was then done with it, is even more disturbing.

Get your facts straight.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Yes, that shows she didnt get the dirt from foreigners DIRECTLY.

More than that, it shows fore-thought and premeditated malice.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

So . ANYTHING he says or provides is likely to not be admissible being it is protected by attorney client privilege this is why you don't scoop up mafia/drug cartel attorneys because their testimony would not be allowed. This guy will throw anybody under the bus to avoid charges. Really what's the big deal here he paid a who're off to keep her mouth shut so what Congress had a slush fund off the books for years for that very purpose. And yes I defend my use of the word who're she took money for sex that was her paying job at one point so term fits.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos
a reply to: Sillyolme

She laundered money to Agents of a hostile foreign country, Russia, to indirectly gain a thing of value to influence an election. What was then done with it, is even more disturbing.

Get your facts straight.

Most Americans will not believe this unless/until the U.S. Attorney General, or Inspector General, stand before microphones and cameras to state the alleged crimes and opening of the investigation.

This would be covered by all MSM and look very serious. So far, it's only happened to indict Republicans and Russians. In the minds of most Americans, only Republicans and Russians have committed major "white collar" crimes.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
CNN still refuses to issue a correction and are still pushing this now debunked bs on Cohen and Trump meeting.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
CNN still refuses to issue a correction and are still pushing this now debunked bs on Cohen and Trump meeting.

I have to be honest here, I find this to be a little confusing. Which item was debunked on the Cohen and Trump meeting that needs a correction? There are so many conversations taking place in this thread (and most others) its hard to keep track of.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I have to be honest here, I find this to be a little confusing. Which item was debunked on the Cohen and Trump meeting that needs a correction? There are so many conversations taking place in this thread (and most others) its hard to keep track of.

When CNN ran the story of Trump knowing about the meeting with the Russians.

CNN Still Hasn’t Corrected Report Claiming Trump Knew About Trump Tower Meeting

On Wednesday, Davis debunked CNN’s report multiple times. (RELATED: Lanny Davis Obliterated CNN’s ‘Bombshell’ Report About Michael Cohen And Trump Tower)

First, when CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer asked Davis what evidence he has that Trump knew about the meeting, Davis responded simply that Cohen’s testimony in front of Congress was “accurate.”

North Carolina GOP Sen. Richard Burr and Virginia Democratic Sen. Mark Warner, the leaders of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, indicated on Tuesday that Cohen told the committee that he did not know about the meeting in advance.

Next, in an interview with CNN anchor Anderson Cooper, Davis asserted that CNN’s reporting got “mixed up.”

“Well, I think the reporting of the story got mixed up in the course of a criminal investigation. We were not the source of the story. And the question of a criminal investigation, the advice we were given, those of us dealing with the media is that we could not do anything other than stay silent,” Davis said, explaining why he did not correct the report at the time.

“So Michael Cohen does not have information that President Trump knew about the Trump Tower meeting with the Russians beforehand or even after?” Cooper clarified.

“No, he does not,” Davis confirmed.

click link for full article...

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

You believe Lanny frickin Davis?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You believe Lanny frickin Davis?

I believe CNN is fake news and reports on stories without vetting them and then dont bother to correct if it hurts conservatives.

But feel free to point out where I said anything remotely close to what you just assumed about Davis.
edit on 25-8-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

On Wednesday, Davis debunked CNN’s report multiple times.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join