It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Cohen: Trump ex-lawyer 'happy' to aid Russia probe

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Arnie123

The meeting in trump tower is collusion.
No its not.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Why would they raid Fusion for anything?
I'm sure expenditures for legal fees paid is accounted for by the DNC.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Wrong. Hillary paid a lawyer who paid a research team who hired a foreigner to do research.
All above board and legal. Agreeing to a quid pro quo with a foreign adversary who is actively trying to interfere with our elections and agreeing to help them and pay them for their efforts is illegal. Someday maybe you'll realize the difference.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Collusion is a crime.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

"If meeting foreingers to get dirt on your opponent is collusion, then paying a law firm to hire a foriegn spy to get dirt on your opponent from the same oligarchs you are accusing them of getting dirt from is also collusion.

No it's not. One is paying an American firm who happened to hire an outsider to that firm.
I'm not responsible if the hotel I stay at hired and pays illegals even though I pay the hotel which is what you're claiming here.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yo mama!

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

All the facts about the dossier you have wrong. Those facts.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It has been admitted by both Hillary’s team and the fbi that her team deleted subpoenaed emails, and yet you still deny this happened

I sited the law showing that getting contributions from foreign nationals is not allowed, whether it be directly or indirectly

Hillary and the dnc knew the dirt the got was from a foreign spy and Russians, yet the accepted it, meaning they indirectly accepted foreign contributions

Now if trump offered an illegal quid pro quo for Russian dirt, that would be a serious crime

Not only is there no evidence of that, trumps team didn’t even get dirt in the first place, unlike Hillary and the dnc

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

All the facts about the dossier you have wrong. Those facts.

So we're clear here.... You, Silly are stating the following :

Skripal wasn't Russian ? Steele isn't a foreigner ? Steele didn't state his sources were Russian Agents ?

Because those are all established fact.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmickat

Honestly - Cohen has been completely despicable so many times in his life, it's hard to cut him any slack. But like you just said - he knows he's done for, and mixed in with a bit of revenge is a guy trying to make things OK for his family

I can only imagine how some of those conversations have gone, and how scared they must be. And not just because he's going got prison. For some reason I just feel for the guy

Manafort - not so much

This whole thing is like some kinda Mob Shakespeare - you know? :-)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

...there is nothing in the world that can justify the actions of a betrayer. What Cohen is doing now shows that he simply left the word "Trust" in the last toilet paper he used and flushed the entire concept of trust down his own toilet.

There's honor among thieves?

This whole sorry, sordid saga if you think about it was inevitable. I think the closest Trump ever came to loving another human being was in his relationship with Roy Cohn

Maybe Cohen had some daddy issues or something, but it seems to me like he really wanted to be Trump's Roy. Trump consistently humiliated him then hung him out to dry

So, yeah - loyalty

I know that people who hate Trump are loving every minute of this especially the MSM, and are representing Cohen as their savior, when their savior is Judas. That never works out too well for Judas's and followers of a Judas.

I am hating every minute of this entire thing. I worry about my country, our relationship with each other - and if they manage to take Trump down I won't feel one ounce of joy. Only regret and sadness that it actually came to this

Hate is pointless. Fear is harder to avoid

edit on 8/23/2018 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Cassi3l

...the meeting was about getting dirt on his opponent. That is the very definition of Collusion.

Then every presidential candidate who’s ever run should be charged with collusion, because they’ve all looked for dirt on their opponent.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

a reply to: Arnie123

The meeting in trump tower is collusion.
No its not.

Is that rectally sourced, wishful thinking, or were you there?
Cuz only one of those counts as fact.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Dossier = fake

dailycaller.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Dossier = fake

dailycaller.com...

So... According to Lanny Davis, Cohen never went to Prague to be a conduit for Trump to Russians and Russians to Trump... And Cohen never left the country to pay Russian Hackers to Hack the DNC.... This really starts to tie back into Seth Rich....

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

dailycaller.com...
The narrative pushed is rapidly falling apart.
That dossier was used in obtaining fisa warrants.
The entire investigation will be trashed because of this.
Perhaps you should get your sage or voodoo dolls and do some dancing.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

So what. They didn't hire them they hired a lawyer ( American) who hired an opposition research firm(American) and they used foreigners.
Now if I go to hotel eight and the owner has hired an illegal alien to clean my room.
The fee I pay for the room covers a bunch of stuff. Electricity, laundry, water, the cable provider and rental of the space and maid service. Am I at risk of being arrested for hiring an illegal alien? No I'm not. And neither was the DNC. They didn't pay any foreigners.

And who said they didn't list legal fees paid to their lawyers in their expenditures because they had a staff with plenty of experience in how to run a campaign. They weren't winging it.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

If you go to a hotel, give them money and ask them for something fun, and then send you illegal drugs and you use them, you broke the law.

Just like if dirt from foriegners is illegal, and you pay a company who hires another who gets dirt from foriegners, and they send that dirt back to you, and you use it, and lie about paying for it for a year, you are guilty.

That is why the law says getting contributions INDIRECTLY is a crime.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

George Papadopoulos was the primary source for getting the warrant.
Page wasn't part of the campaign anymore. This whole FISA BS is just a distraction story that means nothing. The warrant was legally obtained and means nothing to trump except to use as an excuse. He's good at making excuses and blaming people and things like that.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

If you go to a hotel, give them money and ask them for something fun, and then send you illegal drugs and you use them, you broke the law.

You certainly do seem to love to forget the simple things in life when it suits you, don't you?
If you knowingly take illegal drugs then you're already breaking the law.

ETA: The nice part about that, is that you can choose not to take them.

edit on 23-8-2018 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join