It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The point of cohens plea deal

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
I reccall sort of reading the article about the guy from mercury and tony podesta being recommended for charges elsewhere.

Which is good.

But it raises other questions. The article admits that these two are tied driectly in with the manafort case meullers team is charging. SO why would they als take the lead in the Craig, weber, podesta (tony) case?

And you know the reason, the same reason this story didnt get much play; optics. We cant have people knowing that people connected to hillary and obama were also lobbying pro russian groups and mueller is investigating that, can we?

In fact due to the visibilty to the public of themueller investigation, if he were to charge these cases, it may be a great step forward onto showing the public how common these FARA violations are.

Instead now it wll be kicked to another dpeartment, not much will be made of it in the press, and who knows if charges will ever be filed.

Meanwhile, the press will go off on how trumps people and russians are bad, ignoring this damn foriegn infiltration has been occuring with both parties for decades, thereby never helping solve the deeper problem.

Now a few of the items on the bottom.

Putins people have claimed that kislyak met with members of her gteam as well. Now granted they could be lying, but this seems to be worth investigating.

As far as the ukraine deal.

Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.

A Ukrainian-American operative who was consulting for the Democratic National Committee met with top officials in the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington in an effort to expose ties between Trump, top campaign aide Paul Manafort and Russia, according to people with direct knowledge of the situation.

The Ukrainian efforts had an impact in the race, helping to force Manafort’s resignation and advancing the narrative that Trump’s campaign was deeply connected to Ukraine’s foe to the east, Russia. But they were far less concerted or centrally directed than Russia’s alleged hacking and dissemination of Democratic emails.

www.politico.com...

You are wrong, ukrainian officials not only sought to help hillary, they did.

And yet no big deal was made. I wonder why that is? The defense offered was that the woman chalupa operated on her own. Thats grabage as you know. And why wasnt she grilled like don jr., was? Were here records subpoenaed, was she invetsgated by the fbi?

Why hasnt the media and the dems worried about foriegn influence been up at arms about this clear case of foriegn officials helping a campaign?

As far as lanny davis representing cohen and firtash, yeah, that seems to be a huge conflict of interest.

LAnny already announced that cohen would not take a pardon (not that I would want trump to offer aa pardon). Does that sound like a lawyer focused solely on the interest of his client?

No it sounds like a lawyer mor einterested in protecting his other clients and freinds, and taking down their enemy trump.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Ok so they were in contact with deripaska through his lawyer, mentioning wanting to talk with deripaska, That seems just as bad to me.

And yes, you rightfully mentions Obamas doj higher up Bruce ohr in contact with deirpaska, and steele, even after steele was fired by the fbi. And you dont think that is incredibly shady?

Lets not forget, simpson himself is backchenneling Ohr while this is going on, giving details about the "American russian lobbyist" that there are getting dirt on trump from. This is no doubt in reference to Akhmetshin.

And again, you completely skip over the most damning thing; glenn simpson, whose work was instrumental in obtaining a fisa warrant to spy on someone that was on trumps team for conspiring with russians, was actually working with two of the very russians that were said to be putin assetts trying to work with trumps team!

That is aboslutlye insane!

And you also fail to respond to the fact that Vesilnetskya met with simpsone the day before and after the trump tower meeting, yet glenn has claimed he had no knowledge of the meeting. This is a clear lie.

So now we know that the person hillary ends up hiring to prove dirt on trump, who is directly working with obama doj man bruce ohr, and senator mark warner, is actually lobbying with two of the russian conspirators trump is accused of working with, and is lying about his knowledge of what those russian conspoirators are up to.

And yet still the inevstigation is not worried about simpson.

Its absolute garbage.

ANd if simpson is compromised, then all of his work such as the dossier is also suspect. Which makes sense, seeing as how none of the major allegations in the odssier have been proven true. And it also makes sense why simpsons investigator steele is worried about "firewalls" holding up, because they know they are full of it.

As far as strzok, dont lump me in with people saying he should be shot, i never said anything of the sort.

His actions speak for themselves. The IG has already said in just his inevstigation of gthe hillary case that strzok quite possibly acted with bias in his priotizing of the russian investigation over the hillary one. And we shall see what the IG says about strzok in his invetsigation into the russia investigation.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Seriously, you guys have to give it up. Trump is a criminal. Has been for awhile. Stop deflecting and bring up Obama and Hillary. Your guy won. Enjoy it. Odds are he'll be impeached (rightfully) or only serve one term. Just be happy he won. Own his crookedness. But you all are making yourselves look naive with this uncoditional support.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: scauma
a reply to: Grambler

Seriously, you guys have to give it up. Trump is a criminal. Has been for awhile. Stop deflecting and bring up Obama and Hillary. Your guy won. Enjoy it. Odds are he'll be impeached (rightfully) or only serve one term. Just be happy he won. Own his crookedness. But you all are making yourselves look naive with this uncoditional support.

Unconditional support? I have called him out many times.

But I will turn this on you.

Give it up, your deep state won. They will not be held accountable from crimes, even though they are criminals. Just like when they lied about the iraq war. Just like when they lied about libya, and syria.

Enjoy your war mongers. But you are making yourself look naive pretending they are not criminals

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: scauma
Why you so naive bro??

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I wonder why the FBI didn't raid Obama's lawyer before he paid that $300k+ campaign finance violation fine.

That's not a whataboutism, that's pointing out the double standard.
edit on 23-8-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I'm not stupid. I see the double standard. The Clinton family is running what is quite literally a criminal enterprise, and they get a free pass, both from the Feds and the media. And I'm supposed to be outraged by a couple of (dubious) campaign finance violations?

No. The media and the Dems can take their phony outrage and shove it. Serve indictments against Hillary, Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Strzok, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, and all the other crooks who've flaunted their invulnerability in our faces. Then come back and ask me to care about this crap.

So you only care about laws being enforced if those you disagree with politically are held accountable for similar crimes, for which they have not been formally accused of or put on trial for?

That makes no sense whatsoever. That's a very immature, illogical argument.

We all know both parties protect each other, and there are no go zones when it comes to going after someone.

Bush and Cheney wiped the Whitehouse email servers before they left.

Colin Powell has/had a private email account, he was the one who directed Hillary get one.

I'll blast both sides, everyone has been hiding their actions, why should they if there is nothing to hide? I won't hold my breath on investigations, and I'm all for Trump and co getting investigated, hell, prosecuted if need be.

But lets not stop there, lets keep this going and hold everyone accountable.

I agree 100% with this. Investigate everyone in office and their associates and lawyers. It doesn’t matter, Republicans, Democrats whatever, no double standard. Go over the rest with the same fine toothed comb they used on President Trump and team.

If we are going to hold the President and his associates to this standard then all should be held at the same standard.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join