It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Cohen's lawyer says he will not accept pardon from 'criminal' Donald Trump

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Grambler

Why is stopping negative stories from running a campaign contribution, but buying stories to run attacks on the candidate you favors opponent (the access hollywood tape) is not a contribution?

The "Access Hollywood" tape was provided free of charge, and benefited Trump because it sucked the air out of the Russian hacking story.

This has to be one of the most outlandish arguments I have seen.

The access hollywood tape benfitted trump?

hahahahaha!!!!

Well I guess this whole russia investigation is nonsense then, because the wikileaks of the dnc emails beenfitted hillary by sucking the air out of her deplorables comment.

Those tapes were free of charge but according to th elaw HE wants enforced they count a sa campaign contribution right Grambler?

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Grambler

If they are successful, I look forward to the endless wars and regime changes they will offer!

Have we withdrawn from Iraq, Afghanistan, or Syria lately? Closed Gitmo? Trump has done nothing to alter the course of United States military adventurism.
Closing Gitmo was Obamas promise to the hard core left. No sane right leaning person agrees with it. But whatever, you seem to forget Obama going through Libya and Syria interfering in their civil wars(which you might remember was something lil ol bill Clinton did too. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join