It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Cohen's lawyer says he will not accept pardon from 'criminal' Donald Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Grambler

If they are successful, I look forward to the endless wars and regime changes they will offer!

Have we withdrawn from Iraq, Afghanistan, or Syria lately? Closed Gitmo? Trump has done nothing to alter the course of United States military adventurism.
Time brother, takes time 😌

The gov doesn't respond in the manner most don't understand.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I have to admit I love the drama surrounding this orange turd...

....pretty stale, how many bags of popcorn have gone to waste? Lmfao

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

If they are successful, I look forward to the endless wars and regime changes they will offer!

Have we withdrawn from Iraq, Afghanistan, or Syria lately? Closed Gitmo? Trump has done nothing to alter the course of United States military adventurism.

It's been 17 years in Afghanistan, and keep in mind Bin Laden is dead.

So that means one of the first wave soldiers could have knocked his wife up before going.... and now that child may be ready to go over there soon.

I think it's been long enough.

On topic, Cohen has a baby face.
edit on 22-8-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

UGH that sounds horrible. I say let it all happen so fast that we don’t have a “war”. I mean it’s going to happen anyways. I am sure we all read “1984”. I am tired of the p# footing around, let’s get this going man.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Wow! That Micheal Cohen is a really righteous guy. Imagine, him refusing a pardon from that corrupt ol Trump. What a bunch of crap.. It's a little late to get on the self righteous victim train, isn't it?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

Its all talk at this point, and Cohen’s lawyer talk at that.

Let Cohen sit in prison for months, and Id imagine he’d be ready to take a pardon from Stalin himself.

Lanny (lol) is a D. Therefore he is going to ride this wave against Trump until it crashes, AS INSTRUCTED BY THE LEFT'S PLAYBOOK.

Again its all talk, and the left always talk themselves into a corner. This case is no different. I think peoples feelings got hurt, AGAIN. Boohoo!

edit on 2955x6729America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Hillarys strategist talking #.
They can't win at the polls, they have nothing legally, so smearing to try to influence public opinion is all they have left. Par for the course with scummy democrats.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Arnie123

It's been 17 years in Afghanistan, and keep in mind Bin Laden is dead.

So that means one of the first wave soldiers could have knocked his wife up before going.... and now that child may be ready to go over there soon.

I think it's been long enough.

On topic, Cohen has a baby face.
Off topic brother, but obviously their is a mission statement and I trust our military to make those calls regardless of how long there 😌

It honestly is no water off my back and pulling out of these countries other then reasons unknown, its a bit idealistic to demand them out. Who knows, perhaps a different system of control is keeping them there.

Trump doesn't want them there, but if he hasn't done anything, omce again, another form of control.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Hillarys strategist talking #.
They can't win at the polls, they have nothing legally, so smearing to try to influence public opinion is all they have left. Par for the course with scummy democrats.
Precisely and perfect hit peice for the midterms, why a foriegn press? They can get away with slanderous pieces, don't worry, there is always something that comes out and refutes all these leftist threads and watch them "Reee!" Out.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Trump would pardon anyone if its for his benefit. And by the way, Trump himself is the greatest rat catcher!

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

a reply to: CriticalStinker

This is certainly very interesting. That's a bold move considering he is looking at 3-5 in jail and possibly losing his finances, which I believe I read is one of his biggest worries for his family.

There is no way that Trump would pardon a "RAT," so the statement is just another melodramatic moment in the disgusting reality TV show Trump has dumped our country in to.

You have a point, that the pardon is a moot point. It's just another opportunity for the MSM to create another melodramatic moment in the disgusting reality TV show the MSM propelled by the deep state and its far left minions has dumped our country in to.
edit on 22-8-2018 by pointessa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

This was always in the cards. Trump never made any sense and it's obvious the deep state along with everyone else told Hillary to hold her head high because they were going to make it really nasty for those Repugs.

However, Trump has always been a dirty loner and the curtain has been pulled. Whether the average American is going to be able (or allowed) to see all the machinery in motion is questionable.

It's always been a choice of two wrongs in the choosing of modern presidents. I don't really understand why people bother to vote in major elections anymore.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

He'll be pardoned by the next president if not by this one. Lanny Davis has promised him that the D's are there for him. And he'll live out his life in luxury-unti he gets a bullet to the head or however the Clinton's are doing it these days.
edit on 22-8-2018 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
People, please be critical of what you read and read the source*

Who said what, why and what for?

Consider the source, why UK and not the usual Liberal outlets? Consider the OPs posting history and their rabid response to our Duly elected POTUS.

I caution the audience to don't fall for the bait and not argue this piece, it's misconstrued and designed to entrap those in an endless cycle of finger pointing from an unverified source.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

They can't win at the polls

Hillary won at the polls, remember?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Interesting. Not one Trump supporter has tried to deny he is a gangster. Maybe truth does trump fantasy.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Yep, Trump sure knows how to vet employees.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

So you ever add anything of substance besides "Liberal Media is fake news...etc"?

I ask this because you replied to me in another thread saying

I mean, you said the OP has a history of posting fake news, etc., yet you provide no sourcing on it or attempt to engage any of it, rather, making guesses and surmise, based off those fallacies, that they MUST be fake, SMDH.
and are now posting

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! CNN? MSNBC? Or that's right! UK Spin article with very strong Anti Trump language in response to women being paid off...an that's all. Nice try.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
WOW I have never seen such BS in my life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join