It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Racist Media

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: NthOther
A) the media is not a single person or institution. It is tens of thousands of independent sources all competing with each other..

More like 5 ultra super mega jumbo multinational conglomerates, with 90%+ ownership of everything "media" (meaning not just mere news fronts).

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
If a black girl went missing, the odds that the perp is a blackman is high.

It would be racist to stereotype a Blackman as a kidnapper. Plus, that would be pushing the racist narrative that Blackmen are violent and dangerous, which would lead to more racism from whites watching the news.

Think I am trying to be funny, check out the old post about SF public transportation(for one example). SF didn’t want to say black people, because they thought it would lead to more racism.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
You did know there is such as thing as "local news", correct ?
Get your head out of CNN and learn.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
two black girls missing in Maryland a few months ago

www.wmdt.com...

On Friday, deputies are asking for the public's help in finding two missing teens after authorities say the girls were last seen in Salisbury.

The Wicomico County Sheriff's Office says 15-year-old Moesha Anderson and 12-year-old Jamiyah Burton, both of Salisbury, are missing after being last seen on Tuesday. Deputies say Anderson is believed to be with Burton, her friend and classmate.

(the girls were located safely and are with families and okay.)

I bet no one on this site was aware of.

but Mollie was national news for a month.

I must agree wi OP. missing minorities aren't reported the same.
ironic when one considers how left-leaning the media tend to be.
edit on 22-8-2018 by ElGoobero because: clarify

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

It seems some people think the media catering to a racist audience isn't racism itself.

Which is insane to me. What better example can there be that media is in the tank for the radical left, than when its brainwashed adherents rush to defend what is a blatantly racist national media?

An entire generation needs some serious f# therapy.
edit on 8/22/18 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

It seems some people think the media catering to a racist audience isn't racism itself.

Which is insane to me. What better example can there be that media is in the tank for the radical left, than when its brainwashed adherents rush to defend what is a blatantly racist national media?

White Americans are Americans who are descendants from any of the white racial groups of Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa, or in census statistics, those who self-report as white based on having majority-white ancestry. White Americans (including White Hispanics) constitute the majority, with a total of about 246,660,710, or 77.35% of the population as of 2014. Non-Hispanic whites totalled about 197,870,516, or 62.06% of the U.S. population.

en.wikipedia.org...

Therefor by the law of averages and if they were abducted on an equal ratios

there would always be more white children abducted than black ....slightly more

than one in four?

If one spends/wastes ALL their time searching for problems/trouble they can

always find something to make a case about?
This is a conspiracy site

after all!!!

edit on 22-8-2018 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I don't know where you are but the media does cover it but people do not choose to share like they did Mollie Tibbitts.

For example, where I live there was a young lady (African American) that was considered "critically missing". I saw her on the news every single night and on multiple channels and on Facebook. The problem is that people didn't seem to share the news like they did for Mollie. I think Mollie hit the viral button because she was; beautiful, looked like the girl next door, looks like someone you know and the parents had the money, resources, community to keep the noise up. The child in Milwaukee didn't fit that girl next door stereotype. But you know the good news, the girl in Milwaukee was found!

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Head, meet sand.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

On the other hand when a black street thug gets shot,all of a sudden he was a angel,disregard his criminal convictions,this is the government controlled media,all they want to do is stir trouble,giving the public the truth isn't in their agenda,they do it so people start posts like this one

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

CNN is RACIST, because it suspended their sole Black Republican "expert", after he supported the removal of Security Clearances from many former government employees.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh. It makes more sense here that in the other thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But you're still wrong.

edit on 8/24/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join