It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Proof That We We Were Preparing For A Space Force Back In 2014? Maybe!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

Well I mean either way, is there actually a person just looking for space launches 24/7?

Why does everyone always make this vague claim like you can't launch something into space without "someone" noticing.

That's as paranoid as people who are "hiding from the man"

Who the hell is "someone"?

Is there really some person just ready to tell everyone that an illegal space launch happened?!?!?

I am personally extremely skeptical about that possibility. Earth is huge. Personally, I don't even monitor what the sky outside my own window looks like some days. Let alone, watch the entire Pacific Ocean/midwest/vandenberg/area51/area52, etc... for space launches.

I mean, dude, there's a high school that does extreme upper atmosphere launches like every week.

I'm not saying we're throwing an Atlas 5 up there. Small stuff would surely go completely unnoticed. Want to get a covert launch off? Use weather cover. Who's looking at the radar in the middle of a hurricane, for a space launch? Such a thing would be marked up to computer glitch/radar glitch so fast, it wouldn't even be considered.

Apparently, our ocean has rogue 50-150 foot waves in the middle of no where. No one knows when these happen, yet they are massive and can capsize yachts, apparently.

Want a space launch unnoticed by a foreign power, but can't launch in a hurricane? Training exercises of high altitude jets. Run the exercises for several days. One day, launch something that isn't a "jet", with proper stealthing capability, any anomaly, like rising beyond 100,000 feet will probably be explained away as glitch, especially if something stays in atmosphere about the general shape and size of said jet. Anything shooting off into space? "Unlikely" so, glitch, fluke, etc...

The USA made fighter jets with 100 foot wing spans, but yet the radar cross section of a pelican (the bird) .

You really think we can't put something in space without suspicion???

The X37B went on a classified mission in space, for TWO freaking years. NO ONE without clearance knows ANYTHING about what it did up there.

edit on 22-8-2018 by Archivalist because: meh 5 mehnado the prequel sequel

edit on 22-8-2018 by Archivalist because: mehnado 6 revenge the mehnado potato

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
Why does everyone always make this vague claim like you can't launch something into space without "someone" noticing.
[...]

Amateur astronomers. Pilots. Average citizens. The hundreds / thousands of people who are working to build and launch these big, noisy, bright things. Are you suggesting that a small group of people on a South Pacific island can get one of these things up into the air with nobody knowing anything about it? I'd like to see how they do that.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

a reply to: DupontDeux

Well I mean either way, is there actually a person just looking for space launches 24/7?

That's as paranoid as people who are "hiding from the man"

Is there really some person just ready to tell everyone that an illegal space launch happened?!?!?

I am personally extremely skeptical about that possibility. Earth is huge. Personally, I don't even monitor what the sky outside my own window looks like some days. Let alone, watch the entire Pacific Ocean/midwest/vandenberg/area51/area52, etc... for space launches.

I mean, dude, there's a high school that does extreme upper atmosphere launches like every week.

I'm not saying we're throwing an Atlas 5 up there. Small stuff would surely go completely unnoticed. Want to get a covert launch off? Use weather cover. Who's looking at the radar in the middle of a hurricane, for a space launch? Such a thing would be marked up to computer glitch/radar glitch so fast, it wouldn't even be considered.

Apparently, our ocean has rogue 50-150 foot waves in the middle of no where. No one knows when these happen, yet they are massive and can capsize yachts, apparently.

Want a space launch unnoticed by a foreign power, but can't launch in a hurricane? Training exercises of high altitude jets. Run the exercises for several days. One day, launch something that isn't a "jet", with proper stealthing capability, any anomaly, like rising beyond 100,000 feet will probably be explained away as glitch, especially if something stays in atmosphere about the general shape and size of said jet. Anything shooting off into space? "Unlikely" so, glitch, fluke, etc...

The USA made fighter jets with 100 foot wing spans, but yet the radar cross section of a pelican (the bird) .

You really think we can't put something in space without suspicion???

The X37B went on a classified mission in space, for TWO freaking years. NO ONE without clearance knows ANYTHING about what it did up there.

Yeah Jimbo ain’t gonna grasp all of that.

When you operate under the assumption that whatever we launch up there will look like a massive turret of 10 50 ft long missiles with red tips and a neon sign on top that says “treaty violating massive nuclear missiles here” then you’re really not going to understand this.

Probably also are not good at throwing surprise parties, either.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

But it was visible to almost anyone on Earth.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

[...]

Amateur astronomers. Pilots. Average citizens. The hundreds / thousands of people who are working to build and launch these big, noisy, bright things. Are you suggesting that a small group of people on a South Pacific island can get one of these things up into the air with nobody knowing anything about it? I'd like to see how they do that.

Wait - what?

Here’s how. Based on a quick google, if you stood on a 100 ft tower and had a clear line of sight you can see a little over 12 miles to the horizon - curvature of the earth being about 7.8in/mile ish.

So, the pacific Pacific Ocean is about 9.6k miles long and has a surface area of about 62 million square miles.

I haven’t done all the math, but that means that any one time if you are near the surface you basically can’t see squat relative to the playing field that is an ocean.

Now, if you argue “well that’s on the surface”. Fair enough. So now if you move a a platform out to sea or launch the rocket from the deck of an amphibious landing craft the satelites in question would have to find you in the sliver that is 1/62,000,000,000 of the Pacific Ocean you’re in. Then, you’d have to sort that boat out from everything else out there. So, that’s pretty easily accomplish to hide in the middle of the ocean - particularly with stealth technology which we know exists. That’s probably overkill though to use stealth. I could park 2 square miles of city block out there and you’ll have a devil of a time finding it (without radar).

Or, if you launched it during the day directly at the sun the “amateur astronomer” would have a real hard time picking it up....

So that parts covered.

Now there’s the launch. Well, again, you’d have to be looking very much in the right place. And then you’d have no idea what it was even if you knew the rocket lifted off. Then you’d have to track that object in space with radar, then you’d have to go up there and physically open it to find out what is inside - that’s a lot of work and possibly hard to accomplish...

So, yes - even from earth firing a rocket into the sky in a relatively clandestine manner isn’t a super hard plan to cook up at a high level - the hard part is building space capable rockets and all the other stuff that goes into it.

In a few minutes I can cook up multiple ways this could be accomplished and I haven’t even given thought to diversion tactics, misinformation campaigns/simultaneous false flags/etc.

Heck, for all we know the x37-b IS the nuclear arsenal and has been hauling around a space fairing nuke playing over watch in plain view (though I entirely doubt that).

Bottom line: with a little creative thinking, a bunch of money and some good intel on your enemies tracking capability this wouldn’t be hard to pull off.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

But it was visible to almost anyone on Earth.

Which is why I believe it’s a distraction technique.

If you’ve got some secret sauce, you don’t tell people about the secret sauce.

You toss a ham sandwich in the back of the thing, put it up there for two years for us and our enemies to talk about/speculate over, and carry on the real work elsewhere.

I joke about the ham sandwich though - i bet they tested something/it was weaponized and played over watch. The questions to debunk the testing theory though are these imo:
- what things would we reasonably need to test in orbit for 2 years or more?
- have we done that with anything else (2 year orbital “test”)?
- is it large enough to carry a projectile that is large enough to cause meaningful destruction to an early target?
- what are rationale/viable uses for a space fairing UAV?
- any clues that have come out about whether it’s testing the vehicle or something inside of it?
- what can we immediately rule out for testing purposes due to size constraints?

There’s a lot more questions but the more you whittle it down it makes me think the test is biological in nature or a false flag.

But now we’re OT.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser
Bottom line: with a little creative thinking, a bunch of money and some good intel on your enemies tracking capability this wouldn’t be hard to pull off.

Now all you need is actual proof that this ever really happened, and you'd be set.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Bush had already put a moon base in the budget before 9/11 we were supposed to be there by 2015, everybody must've forgot?

Video of bush's moonbase speech

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: rhynouk
I believe also that with the announcement of a space force isn't by accident. Something is going on that we are not privy to. Something that has the attention of the U.S government that warrants military in space.

I agree. This isn't something that President Trump simply came up with on his own. It was pretty out of the blue, and would suggest that something is happening that we don't know about. Although I think that it has more to do with protecting the Earth against stray comet debris and asteroids than protecting the US against the Chinese or alien attack.

I'm hoping for an alien invasion. I'm joining *their* side. Damn human race has p!ssed me off no end.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

those are hydrazine suits and snifferes, hydrazine makes anhydrous ammonia look like helium

and the crow777 video is more than likely a sat and its solar panels reflecting, but it does look interesting

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

He didn't. They've been talking about it off and on for years.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

There's a huge difference between hiding a rocket launch signature and hiding what something does in orbit. Between Over The Horizon early warning radars and systems like SBIRS, the latest generation of which can detect a large group if cruise missiles launching, it's almost impossible to hide a launch.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
PRESIDENT TRUMP NEEDS TO EXPAND OUR SPACE FORCE.

OUR EXISTING SPACE FORCE REVEALED.

STAR SHIP CONSTRUCTION? HOW DID WE DO THAT?

President Trump announced he is going to create a new military force to defend us from attack from space. The Space Force will be independent from our other military forces. Shortly after the announcement, information started coming out that we already had a large Space Force and it had been kept secret for a very long time. Secrecy had been required to protect the Force from being targeted and attacked by potential enemies, both foreign and extraterrestrial. The following two videos will show you that the existence of the Space Force was known to individuals here who are now talking about it and show how we captured advanced anti-gravity craft from the Germans who used them against us in World War 2.

The Truth Behind Trump's "Space Force"
www.youtube.com...

Amazing History Of The Nazi Haunebu Flying Saucers:
www.youtube.com...

How could we build up a large Space Force fleet so quickly in secret? It was easy. When we build an oceangoing warship for the U.S. Navy, that is a major construction project that has to be accomplished at special ship building yards located by the ocean. They need heavy equipment and cranes to handle the heavy steel frames and sheet metal required. The engines, fuel tanks, ammunition and cargo holds are also very heavy and bulky. Heavy armor plate steel is needed to protect the hull from torpedoes and armor piercing shells that will be fired at the ship by the enemy. The ships also carry cannons, anti-aircraft guns , and missile launchers. Add in the superstructure, bridge, antenna and radar masts and you have a large heavy craft. The ship's frame and hull have to be big and strong to stand up to the pounding the ship will take from rough seas and evasive maneuvers.

EASY CONSTRUCTION OF STAR SHIPS !

By comparison, building a large space "ship" is quick and easy. You can build and assemble it anywhere because it doesn't have to be launched into the ocean. It can take off from wherever it is built, right into space. There is no need for huge engines, drive shafts, propellers, rudders, armor plated hulls, cannons, masts, radar towers, etc. It won't have to carry torpedoes, cannons, cannon shells, or anti-aircraft guns or missiles. It won't need to stand up to rough seas, so its frame and outer skin will be far lighter. All in all, the major structural components can be built in any aircraft plant, quickly and easily, AND in mass production on their assembly lines. If our aircraft plants are cranked up to maximum output they can build hundred of jumbo jets or military aircraft per year. Again, building a space ship is easier. No wings are required!! Windows and jet engines and jet fuel tanks are not required. A heavy aircraft frame structure is not required because a space craft does not need to fight turbulent wind storms. It won't be carrying tons of food, or a large crew, or miles of electric wiring and plumbing. Our space craft look like a bigger version of the B-2 bomber, and if you saw it flying around you would think it was just a plane. No launch complex, launch pads, or runways are needed because anti-gravity propulsion can "liftoff" from anywhere.

AIRCRAFT ASSEMBLY LINE.

MISSILE ASSEMBLY LINE.

SPACE SHUTTLE ASSEMBLY.

Where did we get the advanced Faster Than Light propulsion system? We confiscated working anti-gravity craft from the Germans at the end of World War 2, brought 1600 German scientists to the U.S., and later we recovered more technology from the alien craft that crashed at Roswell, New Mexico in 1947.

German postage stamps showing their military flying saucers:

The stamps are concrete proof that the Nazis REALLY had anti-gravity craft which they could have only acquired in 2 ways. Either our Repto Sapien alien cousins gave them the technology, or the Germans back-engineered a crashed UFO. Hitler himself had written that when he as a corporal on the battlefield in World War 1, that he was picked up by 2 tall Reptilian beings and they frog-marched him to an underground base, and that he was VERY scared. I am fairly sure he was given an implant to mind-control him because he did several things before and during World War 2 which greatly assisted the Reptilian logistical human meat harvesting operation. As you can see on these other Nazi postage stamps, they took great pride in showing the world how well armed they were because the stamps were going on letters being sent all over the world like tiny bits of propaganda.

usmbooks.com...

GERMAN SAUCER FLOATING OUT OF THE ASSEMBLY PLANT.

Plastic model of the Nazi saucer.

NOW BETTER THAN STAR TREK !

www.collective-evolution.com...

Ben Rich, director of the Lockheed Skunk Works said we already have better stuff than they have on Star Trek.

Rich was the second director of Lockheed Skunkwork’s from 1975-1991. He’s been called the Father of Stealth, having overseen the development of the stealth fighter, the F-117A Nighthawk. Before his death, Rich made several shocking open statements about the reality of UFOs and extraterrestrials.
“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects, and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do it.”
“We now have technology to take ET home. No it won’t take someone’s lifetime to do it. There is an error in the equations. We know what it is. We now have the capability to travel to the stars.”
“There are two types of UFOs — the ones we build and the ones ‘they’ build.”
When Rich was asked how UFO propulsion worked, he said, “Let me ask you. How does ESP work?” The questioner responded with, “All points in time and space are connected?” Rich then said, “That’s how it works!”(This is related to Quantum entanglement, you can read more about that here.)
www.collective-evolution.com... cts/

What Are The Sources For These Quotes?
One of the sources is aerospace journalist, James Goodall, who wrote for publications such as Jane’s Defense Weekly, Aviation Week and Space Technology, and Interavia. He is an accomplished speaker specializing in the history, development, and operations of the world’s only Mach 3 capable, manned air breathing aircraft, the SR-71 family of aircraft. (source)(source)(source)
He is also an author, as well as the Associate Curator at the Pacific Aviation Meseum, HI. He was also the restoration manager at the Museum of Flight in Paine Field, Everett, WA.
Goodall interviewed many from the classified black budget world (read more about that world here.) He claimed that some of his contacts told him that “we have things out there that are literally out of this world, better than Star Trek or what you see in the movies.”
From his work alone, James Goodall knew Ben Rich well. In a video interview, Goodall stated that he spoke to Rich approximately 10 days before he died:
“About ten days before he died, I was speaking to Ben on the telephone at the USC Medical Center in LA. And he said, ‘Jim, we have t

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Archivalist
..... Between Over The Horizon early warning radars and systems like SBIRS, the latest generation of which can detect a large group if cruise missiles launching, it's almost impossible to hide a launch.

Judging by youtube and UFO website, if there's a secret space launch somewhere, UFO buffs will help camouflage it as a UFO.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join