It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Proof That We We Were Preparing For A Space Force Back In 2014? Maybe!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This past July, NASA's administrator, Jim Bridenstine, made an interesting statement concerning Trump's Space Force proposal. He stated that Americans "well-being depends on what happens far above Earth."

NASA’s administrator is a strong defender of President Donald Trump’s proposals for space — including an armed force and a permanent presence on the moon — and says he wants Americans to realize how much their well-being depends on what happens far above Earth.

“If you look at what space is, it’s not that much different than the ocean,” added Bridenstine, who made 333 aircraft-carrier landings as a Navy pilot. “It’s an international domain that has commerce that needs to be protected.”

taskandpurpose.com...

I think "commerce" is a strange word to use. Doesn't commerce mean the exchange of goods, services or commodities on a large scale? As far as I know, that's not taking place in space, but it does take place on Earth. Maybe he was scared to say that Earth needed to be protected by unknown threats and that's why we need "an armed (space) force and a permanent presence on the moon." OK, OK, maybe I am reaching, but I can't get this TV series opening out of my head........

Back in 2014, there was an ATS thread concerning the YouTube video clip, that's shown on the bottom of this thread. The uploader of this clip, Crrow777, did an outstanding job capturing and analyzing a strange space craft, high in Earth's orbit, that appears to fire three engine thrusters. Some people thought it was nothing more than a satellite or space capsule performing orbital maneuvers. Others thought it was just "reflections" from a satellite in orbit. However, some like me, think it's a one of ours...an unknown, experimental space craft, that sort of looks like one of our shuttles. Unlike the X-37B, the object caught on video has three engines.

FROM 2017:

The U.S. Air Force's unmanned X-37B space plane has flown four clandestine missions to date, carrying secret payloads on long-duration flights in Earth orbit.

"The primary objectives of the X-37B are twofold: reusable spacecraft technologies for America's future in space and operating experiments which can be returned to, and examined, on Earth," states an X-37B fact sheet produced by the Air Force.

www.space.com...

Check out the picture below. Why are the workers in Level-A haz mat suits carrying Geiger counters? What's this space craft carrying into space? Is it bringing hazardous materials into space, in preparation for our military's Space Force?

Could the unknown craft, caught on video in 2014, be a forerunner of the type of space craft that will be used by the U.S. Military's Space Force? Maybe this is where some of the missing money went from the Defense Department's budget back in 2016.

One of the Pentagon’s largest agencies can't account for hundreds of millions of dollars’ worth of spending, a leading accounting firm says in an internal audit obtained by POLITICO that arrives just as President Donald Trump is proposing a boost in the military budget.

“If you can’t follow the money, you aren’t going to be able to do an audit,” said Sen. Chuck Grassley, an Iowa Republican and senior member of the Budget and Finance committees

But as the auditors found, the agency often has little solid evidence for where much of that money is going. That bodes ill for ever getting a handle on spending at the Defense Department as a whole, which has a combined $2.2 trillion in assets.

www.politico.com...

Yeah, you read that right...$2.2 trillion in assets and no documentation where millions of money "disappears" to. How convenient!

Ernst & Young found that misstatements in the agency’s books totaled at least $465 million for construction projects it financed for the Army Corps of Engineers and other agencies. For construction projects designated as still “in progress,” meanwhile, it didn't have sufficient documentation — or any documentation at all — for another $384 million worth of spending.

www.politico.com...

So, is it at least plausible that there are Black Op funded space craft, that the public doesn't know about, that's ready to protect Americans well-being?

HERE'S THAT VIDEO CLIP OF AN UNKNOWN CRAFT FIRING IT'S ENGINES:

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Here's video proof it was being planned back before February 2006:

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I don’t think this is a stretch at all. This probably goes back to the 60’s. Remember Reagan’s comments about being able to orbit 300 people from his diaries?

The DOD has been bleeding bundles of cash for a long, long time. It wasn’t until more recent times the aiding has come to light (remember Rumsfeld’a commends in the early 2000s?).

The X37-B is a diversion. We look at it. Other countries look at it. It’s a big old nothing burger. Sure, we may be doing some legitimate testing with it but it could House a ham sandwich and goes show up with hazmat suits and detectors for the photo op - which “miraculously” we actually get our hands on and so do our earthly military foe? No chance.

My guess is we’ve bled trillions of dollars into black projects that are space related for years - and likely non-space projects as well. Someone had the bright idea to see if we could make a space shuttle drone one day - which we did and probably accomplished relatively easily with existing technology. We launched it up and called it a research project and said “look over here” and then layered on a big spoonful of mystery regarding its payload and Yahtzee! We have a shiny object diversion.

It’s too publicly known not to be a cover.

The real research/vehicle development is probably more like what Ben Rich said “we now have the capability to take ET home” - and that was 20+ years ago. That’s where the trillions of dollars went, why Reagan said what he did, why Rumsfeld had the answer he did and why there’s no way in heck this is our most advanced system.

Remember how we didn’t know about the stealth fighter until desert storm? Stealth/silent blackhawks until OBL raid? We’ve got some cool stuff - but you won’t know about it until it crashes out of the sky, malfunctions and we see it or a civilian spends enough money to get equipment to do FAA/military level tracking and recons - which Bigelow did and came to some strong conclusions.

All of this to say that if I were a betting man I’d wager most of the whole burrito we have black ops space craft that would blow your mind.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

You are way behind, REGAN wanted STAR WARS...Guess where that went!

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

Confirmation that our government is forming a "Space Force" to protect earth from an alien attack, would really "blow my mind."

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
What's new to you isn't to all...

U.S. Air Force Space Command. You're a tad late to the party junior.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

It went.....
I'd bet, right now, we have nuclear tipped missiles, in a launch system, in orbit.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Check out the picture below. Why are the workers in Level-A haz mat suits carrying Geiger counters? What's this space craft carrying into space? Is it bringing hazardous materials into space, in preparation for our military's Space Force?

I can't tell if those boxes are Geiger counters. Maybe they are, but then again they could be any instrument that takes readings (such as air quality) and displays results.

As for the Hazmat suits, that's most likely due to the hypergolic fuel that may still be lingering around the OMS (orbital maneuvering system) thrusters. the components of hypergolic fuel are also very corrosive to human tissue.

There are also other noxious gasses from venting that are probably still lingering. All of these gasses take a while to be dispersed enough to be at safe levels.

Consider the Space Shuttles post-landing procedures. Immediately after the Space Shuttle landed, the first people to approach it wore hazmat suits for the same noxius and corrosive gas reason.

edit on 22/8/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Marking the thread to watch the videos later.

Quite a compilation you've made there my friend. Thanks!

The trillions of dollars missing -- or unaccounted, from federal budgets, makes me believe that there are very crazy secret Space Programs going on.

Now, I have no idea if aliens are among us, or if they're out there and the government knows it.

But by the script the government is following, it seems like we're gonna face some outer space threat anytime soon.

Who knows? We are just ants roaming around this earth, we know nothing outside our daily lives...

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brywilson2

It went.....
I'd bet, right now, we have nuclear tipped missiles, in a launch system, in orbit.

And so much more.... Aces Trump All Holes!

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

It went.....

I'll take that bet. Show me one.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

Confirmation that our government is forming a "Space Force" to protect earth from an alien attack, would really "blow my mind."

Fair point - it wouldn’t necessarily blow my mind but it would be mind blowing to see!

Also, I didn’t say what we’re doing is protecting us from “aliens” or an “invasion”. The Pentagon’s own report shows that we are aware phenonemon in our sky’s and if I’m a miliatary man who is made aware of an unknown threat I’m going to figure out how to do some recon and defend against it and assume it’s a threat until proven it isn’t. So, developing technology to accomplish those things would be of importance to me.

The other reason why the whole “seeing is believing” argument as it pertains to DOD/DARPA programs is that you won’t see it until we can a) defend against our own stuff in the event it falls into the hands of an enemy and b) we have something more advanced to combat it (assuming that it’s a weaponized platform). There are other reasons but at a basic level if I couldn’t pass those first two points I wouldn’t really want to talk about it. If we don’t pass question B above, we definitely don’t want other nations to know about it - which means you definitely won’t know about it.

So, we’ll know about it when we have better stuff or when we decide the tech has evolved to a plateau and we believe other nations have the same tech - and then we’ll disclose it and put our flag in the ground saying we got it first (which we probably did) - this happened with Stealth.

I also don’t know that any military on-orbit craft are necessarily weaponized. I bet that these craft are largely recon-based. Why? We haven’t heard of a declassified reconasaaince craft for a long time - and history shows we keep those craft very secret until their lifespan is up (and how it doesn’t go well if they get shot down). If we don’t tell the enemy about it, they don’t know what to look for and we maintain at least a moderate advantage. Intel is more valuable - the act of shooting a conventional weapon - even an advanced one - is useless without the detailed and accurate intel first.

Lastly, it’s not just about what the government is doing or saying but what they’re NOT doing. For instance, I read an article yesterday the Air Force is taking bids for prop driven, low altitude air to ground attack aircraft. They look like a modern P-51 mustang. Wtf? Reason being they are cheap to build and saves money over “more lethal and significantly more advanced aircraft”. While I get that logic from a budget standpoint, we’re announcing a regression in terms of military air power tech - which is odd. So this means we aren’t investing heavily in advanced on-earth craft for close air support - at least that we know of - which tells me it’s just not that important any longer.

Anyway - there’s lots of reasons that these programs could exist but to dismiss it away as “the alien invasion protection force” feels like a dismissive point when the actual use of all of this DARPA/“space force” tech is probably highly nuanced.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

It went.....

I'll take that bet. Show me one.

You’ll find out when we shoot one.

I encourage people to assess probabilities and not not certainties given we’re talking about deeply classified ish that if anyone came on and provided definitive proof for they would be jailed and fined ungodly amounts of money - assuming they weren’t whacked first.

Probabilities suggest that we have he capability to park nuclear tipped missiles in space - we could do that with technology we know exists. So now the question isn’t about capability it’s about did we actually do it. If I were in charge of national defense and knew I could get away with it I’d park a battery of those things up there as an insurance clause is nothing else. Why? Why not. Hold the larger hand.

Why do I say we could do this with know tech? We can launch stuff into space, we can maneuver stuff in space, we can bring stuff back from space and reenter our atmosphere. We’ve done it a lot. Tweaking a missile to be able to reenter wouldn’t be reinventing the wheel.

So, is it entirely possible we have a battery of nuke tipped missiles on orbit pointed at select targets just in case? Yes, it’s entirely possible.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

Probabilities suggest that we have he capability to park nuclear tipped missiles in space - we could do that with technology we know exists. So now the question isn’t about capability it’s about did we actually do it. If I were in charge of national defense and knew I could get away with it I’d park a battery of those things up there as an insurance clause is nothing else. Why? Why not. Hold the larger hand.

It's not the technology that's a problem. The reason why we don't is that there are treaties preventing it. And while you may say "a treaty is just a piece of paper", the issue would be that if we did it, Russia and other space/nuke capable countries would KNOW we did it, and they would put their own up in space.

That is, most likely that either NONE of the nuke & space capable counties have nuclear missiles in space or they ALL do; there would likely be no "One or some". If none do, then the treaty is holding. If all do (if all are breaking the treaty), it is almost certain that they would all agree not to have them.

It's better for all countries involved, both money-wise (it would be expensive) and trouble-wise (if publicly caught breaking the treaty) for none of them to have nukes in space.

edit on 22/8/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I certainly believe that some the money that floats around behind the scenes has gone into black space projects for a number of years. Probably way back to the 60's. Space is such a mystery that I can't imagine it would get left as it is. Humans have a natural instinct to explore.

I believe also that with the announcement of a space force isn't by accident. Something is going on that we are not privy to. Something that has the attention of the U.S government that warrants military in space.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Probabilities suggest that we have he capability to park nuclear tipped missiles in space - we could do that with technology we know exists. ..

What do you mean 'park'? Place them hovering above candidate surface targets?

And make them invisible?

I suspect you know a lot less about space technology than you imagine, and most of what you think you know is wrong. And I'd bet on THAT.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Probabilities suggest that we have he capability to park nuclear tipped missiles in space - we could do that with technology we know exists. ..

And make them invisible?

I suspect you know a lot less about space technology than you imagine, and most of what you think you know is wrong. And I'd bet on THAT.

Please enlighten me, Jim. I’m all ears.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

And make them invisible?

I'm waiting for your theory of how it's done. And how it evades detection at launch and on station and when being tested.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

And make them invisible?

I'm waiting for your theory of how it's done. And how it evades detection at launch and on station and when being tested.

Who says it does evade detection at launch?

It does not need to evade detection of its existence, it needs to evade detection of its purpose.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: rhynouk
I believe also that with the announcement of a space force isn't by accident. Something is going on that we are not privy to. Something that has the attention of the U.S government that warrants military in space.

I agree. This isn't something that President Trump simply came up with on his own. It was pretty out of the blue, and would suggest that something is happening that we don't know about. Although I think that it has more to do with protecting the Earth against stray comet debris and asteroids than protecting the US against the Chinese or alien attack.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join