It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air tight defense for Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

Does this directly bring in Donald Trump? I doubt it.

You doubt it? When the evidence you mention has trumps voice talking about paying her off?
Well that certainly is optimistic.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The point of this thread, is that the fbi and hillary supporters would have to agree that it is totally acceptable for trump to destroy evidence, seeing as how both of those groups found it acceptable for hillarys team to do that

Then there is no point to this thread since the FBI never investigated whether she destroyed evidence. That was not what they were investigating. No one charged her with destroying evidence.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

You don't what?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Shhhh. This is all a rouse to implicate hillary. Back door round about way. Lol

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

edit on 8222018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

No there wasn't a tape saying that. Trump said pay cash ... Cohen said no no no.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The point of this thread, is that the fbi and hillary supporters would have to agree that it is totally acceptable for trump to destroy evidence, seeing as how both of those groups found it acceptable for hillarys team to do that

Then there is no point to this thread since the FBI never investigated whether she destroyed evidence. That was not what they were investigating. No one charged her with destroying evidence.

Yes they knew she destroyed evidnce, and allowed her to get away with it.

Just like the fbi is not investigating trump for destroying evidnce, and so if he does it, then people like you will have no reason to complain, and the fbi will have no reason to charge him for it, seeing as how that was the stance on hillary.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

No she didn't and no I do not know any such thing. She deleted personal emails as she was directed to do. But not only that... She didn't actually sit down and do that either. She had staff and lawyers looking and performing the task.
She was not charged with nor investigated for destroying evidence. You can hold your breath and stamp your feet all you like and that won't change that. The investigation was to see if she had risked national security by having a private server. She didnt. Quit acting like she skirted charges. They investigated and couldn't charge her. Too bad that doesn't work for you. Really tough break. lol

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

This is a pointless conversation.

If you cant even acknowledge that evidnce was subpoenaed by the fbi, and the hillarys team destroyed it, you are not living in reality.

And the fbi charged no one with that, even though they had premeditation from combetta reddit thread.

No investigation starts as an investigation into destroying evidnce. The very nature of evidence is that there had to be a crime being investigated in the first place. Destroying that evidnce to cover up a crime is itelf a seperate crime. There is absolute proof that hillarys team did this, yet they were not charged with a crime.

And you are ok with this. And so, you should have no problem with trump or anyone else destroying evidnce in the future.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Yeah his fund raiser in the Hamptons last night didn't include any of the rust belt types who are so devoted to him. It was the big wigs who have benefited from his corporate tax cuts.
Not you guys.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Well they didn't so no I have nothing to say about that.

When did the FBI say it was okay to destroy evidence. I'd love to see that.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

No I didnt. What is wrong with you dude?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Oh now they just let her get away with something they never investigated in the first place.

Good one!

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

This is a pointless conversation.

Couldn't agree more.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
They are saying right now Cohen has told his lawyers he has information that implicates trump in conspiracy to hack the dem emails.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Oh now they just let her get away with something they never investigated in the first place.

Good one!

I hope everyone reads this, just to get an idea of how ignorant of the law you are.

According to you, there is no such thing as a crime of destroying evidnce, because the investigation is never about destroying evidnce.

So there you have it!

Fbi demands you hand over your cell phone in a crime they are invetsigating for you?

Just destroy your phone! The investigation into your crime isnt about destroying your phone, so you are in the clear!

Silly, truely you are good for a laugh a day.

But dont worry, I will still discuss things with you and give you the benefit of the doubt.

But you make it tough with comments like these.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

You have no idea at this time what they are investigating trump for.
That's the truth.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

You're an idiot. I didn't say there's no such crime as destroying evidence. Ignorant of you to claim something so easily provable.
And I thought you said the conversation was pointless.
You can't even stick to your own convictions. This conversation is pointless and is now over.

Watch him respond anyway....lol

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

You're an idiot.

Hahahahahaha!

You calling me an idiot!

If nothing else you are hilarious.

I didn't say there's no such crime as destroying evidence. Ignorant of you to claim something so easily provable.

You said that the investigation into hillary wasnt about destroying evidence, therefore there was no pint talking about it.

That is nonsensical. You first claimed her team didnt destroy evidnce, you were wrong.

Then you claimed the fbi was investigating different things so it didnt matter.

So either believe one of two things.

1. Hillarys team destroyed evidence but its ok because that wasnt what the fbi was investigating. Meaning you would have no problem with anyone destroying evidence

2. The fbi never did investigate hillarys team destroying evidence, therefore you would no doubt support an investigation into this.

And I thought you said the conversation was pointless.
You can't even stick to your own convictions. This conversation is pointless and is now over.

Watch him respond anyway....lol

And you literally agreed, and yet continued to respond.

I will admit i erred in saying the conversation is pointless; it is serving the purpose of making me laugh quite hard.

Look lets just sum this up.

You dont care that hillarys team destoyed evidnce.

If trumps team did that, you would scream he should be jailed.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

They are saying right now Cohen has told his lawyers he has information that implicates trump in conspiracy to hack the dem emails.

Who is they?
Now trump hacked the dem emails?
wow
seems some are off their meds this morning....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join