It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Manafort can be tried so can Hillary

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Oh just stop...... Laws do not apply to the Clintons or any of their cronies. They never have and they never will.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I think you lot need to stop worrying about Clinton and start worrying about Trump because he has several pretty damming scandals circling him right now and before long one of them is going to fall right at his feet and its going to make things very difficult for him.

Its been almost two years now, yet still I see his supporters should "ohhh but Hillary" every time something happens to make Trump look even worse than he already does.

I think you need to stop talking about Clinton and start talking about whats going on with the POTUS.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I think you lot need to stop worrying about Clinton and start worrying about Trump because he has several pretty damming scandals circling him right now and before long one of them is going to fall right at his feet and its going to make things very difficult for him.

Its been almost two years now, yet still I see his supporters should "ohhh but Hillary" every time something happens to make Trump look even worse than he already does.

I think you need to stop talking about Clinton and start talking about whats going on with the POTUS.

Spoken from true delusion. The Clinton's are front and center with many of America's problems. Trump did one thing wrong, challenge the corruption. You say "ts been almost two years now, yet still I see his supporters should "ohhh but Hillary" I don't know about you, but I've been watching the Clinton's harm my country for over 20 years. I wanted Hillary and friends to face justice long before trump was POTUS. Their's nothing circling around Trump that's going to fall on his feet "make it hard from him" spare me. 71 years on Earth and all they have on Trump is he like's women a bit too much. Hillary has been proven guilty of being a complete crook, in every aspect of rational thinking, and now with documented proof. The only place she hasn't been proven guilty is in a court of law, solely because of her crooked connection's. That can change now as her protection slowly slips away. Do I think she will be prosecuted, most likely not. She will however go down in history as a KEY player in the most corrupt group of American politics/business ever. To think otherwise is either to be totally misinformed or well.......I'll be nice

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I have to wonder, if Trump is seeing that when he took the high road and didn’t make it his focus to follow through on locking Hillar up, as his campaign promised to do, it was a naive mistake. I think he greatly underestimated the ability for the Clinton Cabal (Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Rubinstein, Strzok, Lerner, Page, Mueller, etc) to work to bring down his Presidency. His first mistake was to leave snake Comey in as head of the FBI and everything came out of that initial mistake, because he left the enemy in charge of the FBI. If this campaign to target every one of Trump’s circle doesn’t wake him up to the fact that the Clinton Crime Family plays hardball, then he needs Giuliani to slap him and wake him up. It’s time for Trump to put his power as thr President into play and push back against the Clinton’s hard by suggesting the Justice Department open a special prosecutor into Hillary and her handling of classified information, her destruction of evidence, and her collusion with the Russians over Uranium 1. If Sessions doesn’t have the balls to do the job, then Trump should replace him with someone who,does. Trump likes to talk tough, but now it’s time to be tough.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xtradimensions

Trump likes to talk tough, but now it’s time to be tough.

Agreed 100%

I try to have patience knowing how long they've been entrenched but, RIGHT now would be a good time for a counter punch

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

HRC will never go to gitmo. You people and your fantasies.lol

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Oh really because Obama was constantly accused of bullcrap that he didnt do. Calls for impeachment etc.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Yours is the delusion. Keep imagining that the Clintons are these vile evil criminals. Keep wishing for them to be arrested. It wont happen.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

A hard counter punch would be an excellent idea, maybe some de-classifying of docs?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: longtail
I suspect you will have to come up with something better than emails, child sex rings or Benghazi if you want to send Hillary Clinton to jail because those have all been investigated to death and found to be nothing burgers. The problem is you want to send her to jail but you can't seem to find a valid reason except for political retribution and we don't allow the political opposition to be jailed simply because you didn't agree with them.

nvm.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join