It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Crime Family Update

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The truth hurts doesn't it people.

Just imagine what the defenders of Trump would be saying if Obama or their other punching bag Hillary did one-tenth of this corruption surrounding Trump.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

OMG you're seriously digging yourself a nice deep hole for letdown, lmfao.

What hurt was election night and I doubt right leaners will EVER feel that 😏

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

a reply to: truthnlies

I'm just stating the facts

Just the fact mam
Opinions are facts??? 🤔🤔🤨

Course, this is a leftist we're talking about.

Here is a fact:

Entire Senior FBI leadership dismantled as a result of political bias and integrity inregards to the POTUS 😌

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: timequake

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

originally posted by: timequake

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Just imagine what the defenders of Trump would be saying if Obama or their other punching bag Hillary did one-tenth of this corruption surrounding Trump.

I guess you haven't been paying attention to the whole weaponized DOJ system then.

You should look into it. A lot of Hussein's top DOJ officials have been shown to be partisan hacks who have committed treasonous activities.

I'd like to see a single thing President Trump has done on this level. I'll give you ten years after his Presidency to produce this evidence.

Hussein has barely been out of office 2 years and all this corruption keeps bubbling up.

Back in reality, President Trump and the republicans own the House, Senate, Presidency, AND the DOJ. Yet, for some odd reason this “corruption bubbling up” has yet to have any of these branches go after Obama.

Why is that????

Where did you get the impression that Trump controls the DOJ?

The fact that he’s appointed:

-AG
-Deputy AG
-Solicitor General
-Asistant AG Civil Rights
-Asistant AG Antitrust
-Asistant AG Civil
-Asistant AG Criminal
-Asistant AG Environment and Natural Resources
-Asistant AG National Security
-Asistant AG Legal Counsel
-Asistant AG Legal Policy
-Asistant AG Legislative Affairs
-Director of FBI
-Board Member of the Federal Prison Insustries
-Director of the Bureau of Justice Assistance
-Director of the National Institute of Justice
-Director of the Office for Victims of Crimes
-Administrator of the Office of Juvinile Justice and Deliquincy
-Director of the Office of Sex Offender Sentencing, Monotoring, Apprehending, Registering, and Tracking
-Director of the Office of Violence Against Women
-Member of the Foreign Claims Settlement Commision

As well as countless other positions throughout the DOJ that have yet to be appointed, all of which happen to be at the highest levels of their respective departments.

I’m sorry, were you under the impression that the President DIDN’T control the DOJ?

You still haven't shown how the current President controls the DOJ. None of what you just posted answered that question.

He can hire and fire the highest positions in the DOJ without recourse? Literally every top position in the DOJ is filled by his sole appointment.

How is this lost on you man? I’m confused. I can’t explain it any better than that....

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I mean, we are charguing manafort for decades old crimes, why not hillary, romney, mccain, bush, kerry and Obama?

One at a time G, one at a time.

link   
Trump is a sheep in wolves clothes. If he alone is drawing the brunt of your ire then you are not paying attention.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

My opinion is that he believed that the people he appointed and the intel community would act in an unbias way and do their jobs.

He didnt realize, as schumer said, that they would take him down if he criticized them.

So he naively put on people that do not have the countries best interest at heart, but seek to preserve the intel communities huge amount of power.

So yes, he was dumb.

And now he pays the price, having sessions do nothing, his first fbi director comey actively attack him, former nsa and cia heads attack him and leak to the press, and his current fbi director recommend trump fire comey, and use that very recommendation to appoint a special counsel to look at trump russia collusion, that has turned into looking at financial crimes from decades ago that have nothing to do with the election.

That is my opinion.

You and I are more or less on the same page.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: pronto
a reply to: Willtell

reply to willtell
absolute trucking cockypoo mate
me bethinks you play a lot of pocket billiards

9 ball shooter

well played shot young fella

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I mean, we are charguing manafort for decades old crimes, why not hillary, romney, mccain, bush, kerry and Obama?

One at a time G, one at a time.

Hahaha!

Why?

But fine I can be patient.

I will make you a bet though; there will be no special counsel of any of the people I mentioned. Nor will the press or intel agencies be this thorough on the next establishment backed candidate to win.

I will wager one delicious beer of your choosing!

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

This will answer all your questions..

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Does any of this have anything to do with collusion with Russia?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

ahhhh, ,,,, no. Sucker bet.
But if we did I must say the wager is a good wager, we just need to know where the pay off will be, my place or yours.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   

well. so far, it looks like the only thing tied to Trump is campaign Finance issues. Say, didn't Obama get charged with that too?

www.politico.com...

President Barack Obama’s 2008 campaign was fined $375,000 by the Federal Election Commission for campaign reporting violations — one of the largest fees ever levied against a presidential campaign, POLITICO has learned. The fine — laid out in detail in FEC documents that have yet to be made public — arose from an audit of the campaign, which was published in April. POLITICO obtained a copy of the conciliation agreement detailing the fine, which was sent to Sean Cairncross, the chief lawyer for the Republican National Committee, one of the groups that filed complaints about the campaign’s FEC reporting from 2008.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I don’t think you know what “crime family” means.

Please list all the convicted criminals of the Trump family. I’ll wait over here....

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
The world right now, looking at the Trump "U"SA, asking why it did take that long to start the show:

Thanks for the entertainment, the show must go on!

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: cosmickat

Hillary, DWS, Podesta, Seth Rich's murderer first!

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

You know what, call me a moron, but I don't really give a crap who the president screwed 10 years before running for office. I admit he seems to have poor choice in who he picks as his playthings. Like no other politician has bought off a bimbo in his past... I doubt it would have mattered in the least if we had known.

Cohen did a lot more than payoff a couple of prostitutes.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Just think were we would be if every administration was held to the same standards and scrutiny as this one.

I agree.

If the whole Stormy Daniels criminal lawyer etc had happened to Obama, nobody would have said anything at all. Not a peep.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The Trump Crime Family Update

Really have to rip off The CLinton Crime Family for a thread title?

Be original for effs sake.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Duplicate thread...

No, we're dealing with all of Trump's crimes

That might be a thread the size of North America
which are.... please delineate
And by the way Cohen is a double crossing sleazeball
edit on 24-8-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join