It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Crime Family Update

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Unnamed Co.conspirator.
Trumps newest title.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

More like zero. Rolls eyes.
It's beyond sad.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Unnamed Co.conspirator.
Trumps newest title.

Nah, He has the same title hes had and will continue to have for the next 6 years.

Just think, 6 more years of triggered Liberals

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: timequake

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: Willtell
The truth hurts doesn't it people.

Just imagine what the defenders of Trump would be saying if Obama or their other punching bag Hillary did one-tenth of this corruption surrounding Trump.

I guess you haven't been paying attention to the whole weaponized DOJ system then.

You should look into it. A lot of Hussein's top DOJ officials have been shown to be partisan hacks who have committed treasonous activities.

I'd like to see a single thing President Trump has done on this level. I'll give you ten years after his Presidency to produce this evidence.

Hussein has barely been out of office 2 years and all this corruption keeps bubbling up.

Back in reality, President Trump and the republicans own the House, Senate, Presidency, AND the DOJ. Yet, for some odd reason this “corruption bubbling up” has yet to have any of these branches go after Obama.

Why is that????

Where did you get the impression that Trump controls the DOJ?

The fact that he’s appointed:

-AG
-Deputy AG
-Solicitor General
-Asistant AG Civil Rights
-Asistant AG Antitrust
-Asistant AG Civil
-Asistant AG Criminal
-Asistant AG Environment and Natural Resources
-Asistant AG National Security
-Asistant AG Legal Counsel
-Asistant AG Legal Policy
-Asistant AG Legislative Affairs
-Director of FBI
-Board Member of the Federal Prison Insustries
-Director of the Bureau of Justice Assistance
-Director of the National Institute of Justice
-Director of the Office for Victims of Crimes
-Administrator of the Office of Juvinile Justice and Deliquincy
-Director of the Office of Sex Offender Sentencing, Monotoring, Apprehending, Registering, and Tracking
-Director of the Office of Violence Against Women
-Member of the Foreign Claims Settlement Commision

As well as countless other positions throughout the DOJ that have yet to be appointed, all of which happen to be at the highest levels of their respective departments.

I’m sorry, were you under the impression that the President DIDN’T control the DOJ?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

Yes.

If he did, sessions would fire the people he suggested, such as bruce ohr. he would have had sessions get rid of the special counsel.

So its quite evident he doesnt control them.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Those are all Trump's relatives, huh?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

If Trump didn’t have a lackey power greedy republican congress he’d be impeached or indicted without a doubt.

He bribed woman whom he had illicit affairs with to the presidency.

THESE ARE CRIMES

Please list the statute violations and prove they are crimes, and then once that is done you can call 911 and report these crimes.
You would likely be arrested yourself for giving false information to the 911 dispatch operator.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61

Just imagine what the defenders of Trump would be saying if Obama or their other punching bag Hillary did one-tenth of this corruption surrounding Trump.

I guess you haven't been paying attention to the whole weaponized DOJ system then.

You should look into it. A lot of Hussein's top DOJ officials have been shown to be partisan hacks who have committed treasonous activities.

I'd like to see a single thing President Trump has done on this level. I'll give you ten years after his Presidency to produce this evidence.

Hussein has barely been out of office 2 years and all this corruption keeps bubbling up.

Back in reality, President Trump and the republicans own the House, Senate, Presidency, AND the DOJ. Yet, for some odd reason this “corruption bubbling up” has yet to have any of these branches go after Obama.

Why is that????

Because Obama is the source of the corruption you twat.

He hasn’t had any executive privelage in over a year and a half. Everyone in any position of power at the DOJ has been appointed by Trump.

Why aren’t they going after Obama and Hillary, get are instead going after Trump’s entire staff. That would be President Trump, the reason ALL of those people have jobs. They have no loyalty to Obama and all the loyalty to Trump.

Do the names Strozk,Page,Brennan and Comey ring any bells?Loyal to Trump?Your funnier than the OP!

What charges have been brought against them? It’s possible I missed that.

Swing and a miss. The point was to demonstrate the bias within the upper echelon of the intelligence community. Namely, the aforementioned individuals.

The intelligence community (namely the DOJ) has been appointed by Trump. The “upper echelon” you speak of is now solely appointed by the current president you goof.

Yet, instead of HIS DOJ investigating Hillary, they’re investigating his campaign.

So either:

-Donald Trump is the most incompetent person to ever be president

Actually, there isn’t any other option. The President has appointed the people who are currently investigating and indicting people associated to himself. If not directly (Rod Rosenstein) then indirectly (Robert Mueller).

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Yes.

If he did, sessions would fire the people he suggested, such as bruce ohr. he would have had sessions get rid of the special counsel.

Is this real life? HE HIRED JEFF SESSIONS AND CAN FIRE HIM AT ANYTIME HE PLEASES!

Are you really that daft? He’s in complete control.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Yes.

Is this real life? HE HIRED JEFF SESSIONS AND CAN FIRE HIM AT ANYTIME HE PLEASES!

And risk being accused of obstruction.

Do you really think if he had the control you are implying he wouldnt just force his people to end the mueller investigation now?

Please dont ask me if I am daft, I feel I am quite intelligent.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Yes.

And risk being accused of obstruction.

Do you really think if he had the control you are implying he wouldnt just force his people to end the mueller investigation now?

Please dont ask me if I am daft, I feel I am quite intelligent.

Actually you’re right on. I don’t think you’re dumb either.

He WOULD be accused of obstruction.

He put these people in place, they’re following the letter of the law, and he’s pissed because if the President were to act in haste at this juncture he would be accused of obstruction. Not that he would ever be convicted (I’m not even sure if a President can be brought up on charges).

This is why he’s the most incompetent President in modern history, in my opinion.

Here’s my actual thought: Donald Trump actually believed that administrations were above the law and all corrupt top down (they’re not). He never actually thought people close to him would be convicted of these white collar crimes, because he learned how government works through TV/Film/and the internet and not actually school. His view of the Government is that of the average dumb citizen, and so he didn’t actually anticipate people having some honor and pride in what they’ve dedicated their life to doing.

The above is my sole opinion, and nothing more.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It's just a matter of time until Donald jr is in the barrel. Cohen and manafort turned over that evidence on jr. That's what has trump really triggered and screaming at Rudy that it's all his fault.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

My opinion is that he believed that the people he appointed and the intel community would act in an unbias way and do their jobs.

He didnt realize, as schumer said, that they would take him down if he criticized them.

So he naively put on people that do not have the countries best interest at heart, but seek to preserve the intel communities huge amount of power.

So yes, he was dumb.

And now he pays the price, having sessions do nothing, his first fbi director comey actively attack him, former nsa and cia heads attack him and leak to the press, and his current fbi director recommend trump fire comey, and use that very recommendation to appoint a special counsel to look at trump russia collusion, that has turned into looking at financial crimes from decades ago that have nothing to do with the election.

That is my opinion.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
It's just a matter of time until Donald jr is in the barrel. Cohen and manafort turned over that evidence on jr. That's what has trump really triggered and screaming at Rudy that it's all his fault.

I must have missed something.

Evidence that don jr. did what? Campaign finance violations?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Why is that????

Where did you get the impression that Trump controls the DOJ?

The fact that he’s appointed:

-AG
-Deputy AG
-Solicitor General
-Asistant AG Civil Rights
-Asistant AG Antitrust
-Asistant AG Civil
-Asistant AG Criminal
-Asistant AG Environment and Natural Resources
-Asistant AG National Security
-Asistant AG Legal Counsel
-Asistant AG Legal Policy
-Asistant AG Legislative Affairs
-Director of FBI
-Board Member of the Federal Prison Insustries
-Director of the Bureau of Justice Assistance
-Director of the National Institute of Justice
-Director of the Office for Victims of Crimes
-Administrator of the Office of Juvinile Justice and Deliquincy
-Director of the Office of Sex Offender Sentencing, Monotoring, Apprehending, Registering, and Tracking
-Director of the Office of Violence Against Women
-Member of the Foreign Claims Settlement Commision

As well as countless other positions throughout the DOJ that have yet to be appointed, all of which happen to be at the highest levels of their respective departments.

I’m sorry, were you under the impression that the President DIDN’T control the DOJ?

You still haven't shown how the current President controls the DOJ. None of what you just posted answered that question.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Why is that????

Because Obama is the source of the corruption you twat.

He hasn’t had any executive privelage in over a year and a half. Everyone in any position of power at the DOJ has been appointed by Trump.

Why aren’t they going after Obama and Hillary, get are instead going after Trump’s entire staff. That would be President Trump, the reason ALL of those people have jobs. They have no loyalty to Obama and all the loyalty to Trump.

Do the names Strozk,Page,Brennan and Comey ring any bells?Loyal to Trump?Your funnier than the OP!

What charges have been brought against them? It’s possible I missed that.

Swing and a miss. The point was to demonstrate the bias within the upper echelon of the intelligence community. Namely, the aforementioned individuals.

The intelligence community (namely the DOJ) has been appointed by Trump. The “upper echelon” you speak of is now solely appointed by the current president you goof.

Yet, instead of HIS DOJ investigating Hillary, they’re investigating his campaign.

So either:

-Donald Trump is the most incompetent person to ever be president

Actually, there isn’t any other option. The President has appointed the people who are currently investigating and indicting people associated to himself. If not directly (Rod Rosenstein) then indirectly (Robert Mueller).

Strike two... no, he hasn't...

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: carewemust

How many murders are tied to the "Trump crime family"?

The Clinton Crime Family is somewhere around 67 murders.

25 years of investigation into the Clintons and no one has gone down for a crime. Barely a year of investigating by Mueller and Trumps entire senior staff at one point has gone down.
...by that same metric, almost the entire FBI senior leadership has been dismantled as a result of Bias and Integrity issues pertaining to the POTUS 😏

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

The Clinton Crime Family Update...

It's Time To Prosecute The Clinton Political Crime Syndicate

www.investors.com...

It is a felony, punishable by fine and imprisonment up to 20 years, according to 18 U.S. Code 1519, to destroy, conceal, cover up or falsify any record or document whether on paper or on any digital device with the intent to impede or obstruct the investigation of any matter within the jurisdiction of any department or agency of the United States.

There were the missing records documenting the statistically impossible profits from cattle futures trading, the disappearance of Hillary Clinton's billing records from the Rose Law Firm — under subpoena by Federal and Congressional investigators — where she previously worked on matters related to the Whitewater real estate sham, the removal and destruction of a hard drive from the computer of her former Rose Law Firm partner and then-White House Deputy Legal Counsel Vince Foster, whose death by gunshot wound was ruled a suicide in the midst of the Whitewater investigation.

And then there were the missing documents from the White House Travelgate scandal — documents that would surface two years later — showing Hillary's duplicity and contradiction of prior statements.

But it all began to unravel after Hillary left office and was required to testify before a House committee on Benghazi in October 2015 and answer questions about the terrorist attacks on the U.S. Consulate on September 11, 2012.

It was those hearings that brought to light the existence of Hillary Clinton's secret, unsecured, do-it-yourself server.

And then it was learned that she not only stored classified and top secret information in an unsecured location, but that she had also authorized the destruction of subpoenaed evidence — some 33,000 emails — after she was put on notice of the existence of the subpoena.

These violations are felonies with stiff penalties and there were at least six other laws that appear violated for which Hillary could be indicted.

The fact that the Clinton Foundation's single largest aggregate donation of some $145 million came from various parties linked to the Uranium One sale to the Russian government nuclear agency Rosatom makes this the mega-case of Russian influence and corruption.

Let's see, what isn't included in the above list?

Clinton Foundation pay-to-play

Hillary & Obama's scheme to influence an election with a fake dossier.

Hillary & Obama's influence over the FBI and DOJ to illegally spy on the Trump campaign.

Hillary's illegal $84 million campaign money laundering scheme.

Let's see, I'm sure there's something I left out...any others?
Bump 😁

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I must have missed something.

Evidence that don jr. did what? Campaign finance violations?
None, he's partisan hack with hit and run post and misconstrued links, much like the OP.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
interesting that everybody thinks that Trump is the crime family but yet 25 people from the Department of Justice and the FBI have either been fired demoted or retired in the last couple months but yet it's Trump that's the bad guy . things that make you go hmmm

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join