It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Crime Family Update

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: Willtell
The truth hurts doesn't it people.

Just imagine what the defenders of Trump would be saying if Obama or their other punching bag Hillary did one-tenth of this corruption surrounding Trump.

I guess you haven't been paying attention to the whole weaponized DOJ system then.

You should look into it. A lot of Hussein's top DOJ officials have been shown to be partisan hacks who have committed treasonous activities.

I'd like to see a single thing President Trump has done on this level. I'll give you ten years after his Presidency to produce this evidence.

Hussein has barely been out of office 2 years and all this corruption keeps bubbling up.

Back in reality, President Trump and the republicans own the House, Senate, Presidency, AND the DOJ. Yet, for some odd reason this “corruption bubbling up” has yet to have any of these branches go after Obama.

Why is that????

Because the establishment republicans and democrats are basically the same party, and they do not want to investigate each other.

The same reason Obama didnt go after Bush and his team for war crimes.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

you base a thread on personal opinion and pure conjecture

It's all facts, man up and deal with it. Trump is trash.

Can you start a thread with that title? It would be a good tool and asset for Republicans.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I agree if every other administration was held to the standards this administration is we would be a lot better off. So what do we do let this one slide and start later or do we start now and cleaning up the messes in Washington. I vote for starting now how about you. Do you want to start later is that it is that what you’re sayinga reply to: JinMI

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
I agree if every other administration was held to the standards this administration is we would be a lot better off. So what do we do let this one slide and start later or do we start now and cleaning up the messes in Washington. I vote for starting now how about you. Do you want to start later is that it is that what you’re sayinga reply to: JinMI

I dont mind starting now. We can do this by also prosecuting the other campaign for the crimes they committed as well.

So lets raid their lawyers, lets wiretap them.

I mean, we are charguing manafort for decades old crimes, why not hillary, romney, mccain, bush, kerry and Obama?

Or will it just start, and no doubt end, with trump.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Now the inquiry might just want to bring in Sarah Huckabee S. for misleading the public and being complicit with Cohen's/trumps lies.

trumps entire staff is complicit now and should take some of the blame and not just let Cohen take the punishment.
edit on 21-8-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I'm of the 'too little too late" opinion.

I could be wrong however.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
More on the Trump Crime Family

First two GOP congressmen to support Trump have been indicted

One of the first two congressmen to endorse Donald Trump for president was Chris Collins of New York, who recently ended his reelection campaign after being indicted on insider-trading charges. The other was California’s Duncan Hunter, who was today indicted along with his wife for using hundreds of thousands of dollars of campaign funds for personal use. This really hasn’t been a good day for the president nymag.com...

nymag.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

a reply to: CB328

Here you guys are again.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Failure #1, nobody mentioned in your op about a Crime Family is a member of said family.
Failure #2, everyone noted has made it to their court appearances and testified towards their case, unlike in a real criminal syndicate where witnesses typically die tragically or disappear outright before they can speak in open court.

There is a family where that sounds more applicable, stretching back decades IIRC.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Just imagine what the defenders of Trump would be saying if Obama or their other punching bag Hillary did one-tenth of this corruption surrounding Trump.

I guess you haven't been paying attention to the whole weaponized DOJ system then.

You should look into it. A lot of Hussein's top DOJ officials have been shown to be partisan hacks who have committed treasonous activities.

I'd like to see a single thing President Trump has done on this level. I'll give you ten years after his Presidency to produce this evidence.

Hussein has barely been out of office 2 years and all this corruption keeps bubbling up.

Back in reality, President Trump and the republicans own the House, Senate, Presidency, AND the DOJ. Yet, for some odd reason this “corruption bubbling up” has yet to have any of these branches go after Obama.

Why is that????

Where did you get the impression that Trump controls the DOJ?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Just think were we would be if every administration was held to the same standards and scrutiny as this one.

Hopefully from now on they will be ... although in the short term it's going to hurt the security of the US as each new administration is hamstrung until we get one thats above board. I guess I'm willing to take that risk.

Just another reason to be happy Trump won in 2016; this level scrutiny would never have happened if Clinton won.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61

Why is that????

Because Obama is the source of the corruption you twat.

He hasn’t had any executive privelage in over a year and a half. Everyone in any position of power at the DOJ has been appointed by Trump.

Why aren’t they going after Obama and Hillary, get are instead going after Trump’s entire staff. That would be President Trump, the reason ALL of those people have jobs. They have no loyalty to Obama and all the loyalty to Trump.

It's absolutely shocking that this is what some people believe.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Just another reason to be happy Trump won in 2016; this level scrutiny would never have happened if Clinton won.

You don't think that might have something to do with the fact that Clinton wouldn't have had a Flynn? Or a Manafort?
Or a Cohen, and God knows who else?

Most Presidents actually vet their workers. And I believe one of the last things Obama said to Trump was "don't hire Flynn". But ya know... birds of a feather.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

Clinton was investigated for years and all these kinds of crimes were never exposed.

Someone who believes the Clintons are innocent can't judge any other person, even if that person is guilty.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

Just think were we would be if every administration was held to the same standards and scrutiny as this one.

Hopefully from now on they will be ... although in the short term it's going to hurt the security of the US as each new administration is hamstrung until we get one thats above board. I guess I'm willing to take that risk.

I would say that when the next establishment president wins (probably after trump) all of the sudden this level of scrutiny will magically go away again.

It would be easy to prove it wouldnt.

All they have to do is go back a decade and go after every candidate with this level of scrutiny.

They already proved they can do that with manafort.

My guess is you wont even see that suggested by anyone with power, proving once again, this is just a pull out all of the stops to get trump campaign.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

You don't think that might have something to do with the fact that Clinton wouldn't have had a Flynn? Or a Manafort?

Most Presidents actually vet their workers. And I believe one of the last things Obama said to Trump was "don't hire Flynn". But ya know... birds of a feather.

She had Podesta, whose brothers group was named in the exact indictment as manafort failing to register as a foriegn lobbyist.

And who do you think he was giving foriegners access to? Thats right, Hillary clinton and other republicans and democrats.

Hillary also had plenty of other shady international characters.

I mean, we had wasserman shultz buddy awan stealing government servers, getting access to all sorts of files, and laundering money.

He got probation.

The double standard is evident.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Why is that????

Because Obama is the source of the corruption you twat.

He hasn’t had any executive privelage in over a year and a half. Everyone in any position of power at the DOJ has been appointed by Trump.

Why aren’t they going after Obama and Hillary, get are instead going after Trump’s entire staff. That would be President Trump, the reason ALL of those people have jobs. They have no loyalty to Obama and all the loyalty to Trump.

Do the names Strozk,Page,Brennan and Comey ring any bells?Loyal to Trump?Your funnier than the OP!

What charges have been brought against them? It’s possible I missed that.

Swing and a miss. The point was to demonstrate the bias within the upper echelon of the intelligence community. Namely, the aforementioned individuals.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Please dont pretend that Clinton was an above board individual and only surrounded herself with virtuous people.

I get that you dont like Donald Trump; but dont let that blind you to reality.
edit on 21-8-2018 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: DanDanDat

I would say that when the next establishment president wins (probably after trump) all of the sudden this level of scrutiny will magically go away again.

It would be easy to prove it wouldnt.

All they have to do is go back a decade and go after every candidate with this level of scrutiny.

They already proved they can do that with manafort.

My guess is you wont even see that suggested by anyone with power, proving once again, this is just a pull out all of the stops to get trump campaign.

Your right it's a fragile gain at this point.

But fragile is still better than non existence.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Trump attacked the Federal Reserve are you pro Fed now?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join