It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Cohen pleads guilty, says he paid hush money at Trump's direction

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Lumenari

Paying "hush money" happens all the time. That's not illegal...is it?

Not when it's your orange God, right?

Here... I will help you and maybe you can understand. I'll type it slowly.

A non disclosure agreement is a legal contract in which the parties involved agree to keep the information included private. This type of contract creates a confidential relationship between the parties, and protects the confidential or proprietary information outlined in the agreement, as breaching a non disclosure agreement generally subjects the party to severe civil penalties.

Dunno about the orange God part (day drinking again?) but it is a legal agreement between two parties.

If he paid for it with his own money before, during or after his candidacy then it is just a standard legal agreement.

You can actually do them online now.

Sorry... go back to being enraged at nothing.

link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

And, Clinton was impeached for that. Where's the Republican outrage now that it's their guy in the WH who turns out to be a sleaze? The only thing BREAKING here is that Trump supporters don't seem to hold that office in high regard if they're cool with an adulterer who paid off his mistresses holding it...

link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

We don't call it that we say "influence the outcome of an election"....

Just like if we can not say sexual crime we say "Inappropriate sexual behavior" as we ruin a person's life....

I heard the $$$ was paid 2 days before the election. That's cutting kind of close, isn't it?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CajunMetal

The only thing BREAKING here is that Trump supporters don't seem to hold that office in high regard if they're cool with an adulterer who paid off his mistresses holding it...

I'm cool with it. Even if he paid them off for adultery committed last week. As Bill Clinton famously said, "It's the economy stupid!"

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Well, I guess if you don't hold your President to a higher standard than an adulterer who pays off his mistresses in order to not affect his campaign chances then there's nothing to see here...smh

Did well for Clinton... just saying.

Here's something the left puppets won't understand because they are just told Trump Bad.

We didn't hire him for the job based on his sex life.

We hired him to get sh!t done because we were tired of the same crap from both parties.

He is doing his job... extremely well considering the 90% negative press, the attacks, etc.

So you keep screaming... and America as a whole keeps winning.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Well, I guess if you don't hold your President to a higher standard than an adulterer who pays off his mistresses in order to not affect his campaign chances then there's nothing to see here...smh

Well at least she wasn't on staff for two years as your tax dollars paid for services...Clinton...Kennedy...Not sure if Obama's male lover counts, but the left sure has a short memory of "Higher Standards"

On a good note, I think you all were safe with Carter, one hell of a bad president, but didn't screw around. How do you feel about being an adulterer during a presidency as compared to some past action long before being President?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

And, Clinton was impeached for that. Where's the Republican outrage now that it's their guy in the WH who turns out to be a sleaze? The only thing BREAKING here is that Trump supporters don't seem to hold that office in high regard if they're cool with an adulterer who paid off his mistresses holding it...

Clinton was originally impeached for the Whitewater scandal and eventually found guilty of obstruction of justice and perjury.

Hope that helped.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Impeached for lying under oath, damn blue dress... never get that stain out. Where did that impeachment get him...lol wasn't even a slap on the wrist.

I thought the whole thing went total retard once it drifted off of the Whitewater scandal to who is screwing who... Small fact...Clinton screwed many many....many many... women throughout his WHOLE career. Nothing new...never was...

Add in he was never tried for his no Sh!T true rape...that was just pushed under the table.

edit on 21-8-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Just like if we can not say sexual crime we say "Inappropriate sexual behavior" as we ruin a person's life....

I heard the $$$ was paid 2 days before the election. That's cutting kind of close, isn't it?

It doesn't matter if he offered an NDA after the election.

The only way it would be considered illegal is if he paid it with campaign fund money.

The left is making a crime where there isn't one.

Typical of them though....

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Impeached for lying under oath, damn blue dress... never get that stain out. Where did that impeachment get him...lol wasn't even a slap on the wrist.

I thought the who thing went total retard once it drifted off of the Whitewater scandal to who is screwing who... Small fact...Clinton screwed many many....many many... women throughout his WHOLE career. Nothing new...never was...

Although Clinton was the first President that the Supreme Court ruled that he could be indicted in office for extraordinary circumstances... a rape he committed, in that case...

Nice to see the party of no morals feigning moral outrage though... kinda funny really

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Although Clinton was the first President that the Supreme Court ruled that he could be indicted in office for extraordinary circumstances... a rape he committed, in that case...

Nice to see the party of no morals feigning moral outrage though... kinda funny really

Lol added the rape part to my post even before read yours...

link   

Although Clinton was the first President that the Supreme Court ruled that he could be indicted in office for extraordinary circumstances

Source?

link   

Funny that they are saying that Trump tried to influence an election by spending money.

Tell me one candidate that doesn't. How much did Hillary spend on her campaign last time?

The whole narrative the left is trying to push just falls apart if you only think about it...

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Although Clinton was the first President that the Supreme Court ruled that he could be indicted in office for extraordinary circumstances

Source?

I am not your search engine anymore, sweetheart.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Let me rephrase it then.

You are mistaken.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Their narrative keeps them distracted, as we move closer to the elections. That's a good thing.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

We all know Hillary is trash... but 1 she isn't president, and 2 this isn't about her

deflection

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

The only way it would be illegal is if Trump used campaign contributions to pay for it.

They are saying that since Cohen paid these to help Trump, during an election, that amounts to oversized campaign contributions. How hard is that to understand?

The only question I have is if this has been done before, of if this is a new line of reasoning that may not be upheld.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Let me rephrase it then.

You are mistaken.

Partially. It was sexual misconduct by Clinton that had to go to the Supreme Court in Clinton v Jones.
He had so many other rape charges that it was hard for me to keep track...

There, did your heavy lifting again for the last time.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
All the billionaire had to do was use his own money and none of this would be happening.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join