It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Move to Europe Quick Before Brexit ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The expansion of the European Union witnessed over the last ten or 15 years has brought with it a significant change in European attitudes towards emigration. Whereas once most immigration in continental Europe tended to be focussed on lifestyle-rich countries like Spain, Italy and France, the opening up of the EU has meant that many looking at emigrating to Europe, especially those hailing from other EU countries, have moved where they can find work.

The most recently released statistics reveal that over 3 million EU residents alone move to a different member state each year, with Spain, Italy and Germany being the most popular destinations on the continent (not including the United Kingdom, while there were no recent figures for France), but even countries like Estonia and Latvia, which are hardly renowned expat hotspots, now welcome in excess of 3,000 new European residents each year.

Each and every country within the EU is very different from the next, boasting its own history, its own culture, its own way of life, its own infrastructure and, in most instances, its own language. Therefore, it’s simply impossible to compare the lifestyle on offer in Germany with that of, say, Sweden, because it’s just so different in every aspect. Therefore, if you’re not an EU resident who is moving to your new EU destination for employment reasons, then you’re going to need to do plenty of research into the country you are interested in moving to, including what you’ll need to do to qualify to live there and what to expect once you arrive. It is perhaps also advisable to visit your destination country first and get a feel for the area in which you are looking to live.

www.emigrate2.co.uk...

Are there any particular gains to be made from a british citizens getting a job , at say , mcdonalds or something easy , and then moving into any other given country in europe quickly before brexit in march 2019 ?
What particular benefits may be had from becoming an expat under the old system, which will be no longer be a given fact, for a while at least
so doing it before and during and probably after brexit ? Because time is running out for that to be an option for British residents , or is it not ?
Should the horses bolt from the stable if they're spooked ?
While the number of migrants from europe in the uk has decreased, there is unlikely to be an influx to the uk at this late stage .
Should we brits be making an exodus for a while , just in case ?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I'm getting a DNA test done and applying for citizenship in Ireland and Norway where both sides of my family are from.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
What sucks everything it can from it's host before moving on to another one? That's exactly what all those getting Irish passports because of brexit are.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ZIPMATT

There will be no brexit, globalists will do everything in their power to stop it from happening.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
I'm getting a DNA test done and applying for citizenship in Ireland and Norway where both sides of my family are from.

Just go there.
They'll just let you in.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

not if you're a white American it's harder then, you know privilege and all.. think I need to wear a burka then it's a free ride for life
edit on 21-8-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

You mean the rest of the world had a stricter immigration policy? Huh

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

yeah well if you're not a predominantly white country apparently you are allowed to be sovereign and run things the way you like but if not you're racist unless you give us all your stuff for free

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Just go there.
They'll just let you in.

Your joking right?

That doesn't work if your white! Duh!

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

not if you're a white American it's harder then, you know privilege and all.. think I need to wear a burka then it's a free ride for life

Or be a unskilled uneducated black African full of rage and hatred at evil white culture. They will hand a immigration visa on a platter.

EU and UK have a unofficial point system, you get a point if:

Your black African.
Your a Muslim
Your uneducated
Have a criminal back ground
Have no useful skills
Cant speak a word of the local language.
Simgle Male of military age

You lose points if:
Your white
East Asian
Latino
Black carrabien
Educated
Have any intention of intergrating with the country you settle in.

Actually a genuine refugee.
edit on 21-8-2018 by DieGloke because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DieGloke

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Just go there.
They'll just let you in.

Your joking right?

That doesn't work if your white! Duh!

I thought the sarcasm was obvious on that one...

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DieGloke

Remember when everyone was laughing at that idea 2 years ago like it was some big joke?

All of a sudden...

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Means tested council housing is even worse:

Working family on minimum wage, both partners working, been in the country all your lives with savings? Bottom of the list. No council house for you.

Large family from Africa, no skills, unemployed, no savings, man wanted for murder in home country, destroyed passports, caught entering the country illegally and want to "normalize" their situation? Top of the waiting list and a large council house for you.

Ironically, it was the Conservatives that brought in means testing.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
What's with getting your knickers in a twist over Brexit (for or against). If you want to move to another country you either have to have a wanted trade or have a lot of money and in those circumstances any country will welcome you. This has been so even before the EU existed. So why the BS now.
Now if your a scrounger then you will have problems.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
When we eventually do leave the EU, deal or no deal, it'll be time to roll up our sleeves and work together.

Of course those with no balls and no backbone will abandon the UK like rats from a sinking ship.

Good riddance says I.

new topics

top topics

join