It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: "Illegal Alien" in Custody For Mollie Tibbetts' Death

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus
a reply to: IAMTAT

AND NOW THIS:

The illegal immigrant who allegedly killed college student Mollie Tibbetts had worked for years at a farm owned by a prominent Iowa Republican family

“This individual has worked at our farms for four years, was vetted through the government’s E-Verify system, and was an employee in good standing,” the statement read.

nypost.com...

Cristhian Rivera, charged in Mollie Tibbetts' death, worked at a farm owned by a prominent Iowa Republican family
www.desmoinesregister.com... -lang/1059482002/

Craig Lang, the former president of both the Iowa Farm Bureau Federation and the Iowa Board of Regents and a 2018 Republican candidate for state secretary of agriculture.

And the liberals won’t care because he didn’t use a gun.
edit on 8jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: roadgravel

Funny thing is this illegal economic migrant has no priors, he was one of the "good ones" that made it here illegally and stayed for years.

So if we just round up the illegals that have prior violent charges, that would not have mattered here.

There are a number of failures. He is an illegal alien. Anything he did within those 7 years should have been enough for deportation.

Did he have a job. A driver's license,?

Any red flag that should have shown he was here illegally should call for immediate deportation to prevent such events.

Yes he had a job.
He worked for a Prominent Republican Family Farm the last 4 years.

the former president of both the Iowa Farm Bureau Federation and the Iowa Board of Regents and a 2018 Republican candidate for state secretary of agriculture.

See post above.
They are also claiming he was "Legal" and they vetted him with background check and e-verify.

Sooo...Either the cops got it wrong saying he was here illegally or a big whig Republican in Iowa is running and illegal immigration racket for their family farm.

Those damn Right Wing lovers of murdering illegal immigrants! They are the reason Mollie Tibbett's was murdered!

Just thought I would test drive what it is like to have a brain warped by Fox News.

Are you a defense lawyer?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
According to his lawyer, he is here legally and if that is proven true then it will be very hard to find a jury that hasn't been exposed to the president's tweet.

If the guy walks because it is found the juries have been prejudiced that will be #ed.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
If not through a legal port, you must deport.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
According to his lawyer, he is here legally and if that is proven true then it will be very hard to find a jury that hasn't been exposed to the president's tweet.

If the guy walks because it is found the juries have been prejudiced that will be #ed.

Did he not confess? And I expect a temporary insanity plea.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I’m torn on the illegal subject, as far as those who are already here and are contributing members of society. I’m a Trump supporter, I want a wall, but they are not ALL bad people that need to be “kicked out”. I have illegal friends that are MUCH better people than some of the “average American” douches I have to deal with. Some of these people will do ANYTHING for you, because that’s how they do things in Mexico. Especially the rural areas. Everyone helps everyone build their house. There are no generic home builders. They ask nothing in return. Even my own house, I try to shove money to them and they won’t take it. I’m kind of immersed in the culture by marriage and work. Don’t hate me, bros! I’m on the side of having a wall and even enforceing immigration laws. I’m just saying that “kick the lot of them out” is not good! All the illegals I know treat you like family, same as the legal ones or any other friend you might have. “Vetting and prevention” is the answer IMO.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This Crime Warrants a Possible Death Penalty regardless of the Perps Legal Status . Let's See if the LAW and Justice STILL Exist in this Country Today.........

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

Media will NOT use the term Illegal Alien, they use the phrase undocumented worker. How very George Orwell of them!
edit on 23-8-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Media will NOT use the term Illegal Alien, they use the phrase undocumented worker. How very George Orwell of them!

News broke that he gave illegal ID to farm owners: www.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

The temporary insanity plea is more movies than reality.

He is going to jail for life. Iowa doesn't have the death penalty (I checked).

Grimpachi is right though. The President of the US shouting about this at rallies makes the prosecutors job harder, not easier. Defense can and will claim this makes it difficult to get a fair trial.

The POTUS needs to STFU.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

How are POTUS tweets/rallies reaching more people than the entire MSM?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

News broke that he gave illegal ID to farm owners: www.cnn.com...

If you look early in this thread, when the Farm first claimed they had used e-verify, I questioned it and asked for proof.

Then the story changed.

Now they are saying they got a fake ID and SS Card.

I want to see the ID and understand where it came from.

1) Are they just claiming they saw a fake ID? Or do they have photo-copies of it?
2) They claim it was a legit SS# and they checked it with the SS Admin. Who is that person that has the legit SS#?
3) There are documented cases of employers working with Fake ID shops to set up illegal immigrants they want to hire.

Was there really a fake ID? What was the name and where is the proof? Where did that fake ID come from.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The POTUS is both the President and the Chief Executive in charge of the Justice System that is supposed to be presuming his innocence until proven otherwise. Attorneys will argue his repeated public statements are a unique authoritative influence of biasing the jury pool and process.

Trump is self-serving. Exploiting this for his own political purposes at the expense of making Prosecutors job more difficult.

Still looks like a very tight case, but no doubt Prosecutors aren't thanking Trump for interjecting risk and giving them more work.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The POTUS is both the President and the Chief Executive in charge of the Justice System that is supposed to be presuming his innocence until proven otherwise. Attorneys will argue his repeated public statements are a unique authoritative influence of biasing the jury pool and process.

Trump is self-serving. Exploiting this for his own political purposes at the expense of making Prosecutors job more difficult.

You sound a bit naive.
Do you seriously believe the entire MSM isn't ALSO "self-serving" and exploiting this for "political purposes"?

Please be honest, now.

Hell, the very articles you've highlighted and discussed...singling out "the Republican" farm owner speaks to MSM exploitation and spin for "political purposes".
edit on 23-8-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Grimpachi is right though. The President of the US shouting about this at rallies makes the prosecutors job harder, not easier. Defense can and will claim this makes it difficult to get a fair trial.

The POTUS needs to STFU.

You need to check your attitude! Trump understands as a Father what it might be like to lose a child. No parent should have to face this, especially since if we had followed Trumps policies that dear girl would have never died! So maybe you should shut up, m'kay!

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: xuenchen
A few people had the speculation right !!

💥🚬💥

Going to honest here but to assume that is kinda messed up. Either way I truly do hope they got the correct perp. If not than we have a killer on the loose.

Stop trolling

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

The temporary insanity plea is more movies than reality.

He is going to jail for life. Iowa doesn't have the death penalty (I checked).

The POTUS needs to STFU.

Nah that crap don't fly sober, especially after "If I had a son, he'd look like Treyvon" would equally sway opinion, as it did.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   
And theyre calling america racist for defending its border. Right.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Fake news not a illegal immigrant the whacky right will say anything to push there agenda.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   
It does seem that undocumented migrants commit less crimes per head of population than Donald Trump's campaign staff!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join