It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: "Illegal Alien" in Custody For Mollie Tibbetts' Death

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I am a little confused... with the time line.. If I am not mistaken when the story first broke she made it home and sent a snap chat from her phone to her BF after her run.... Now they are saying she was taken on her run and that she never made it home...

I hate what happened and I do think they have the right guy.. but something is not adding up..

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
I hate to ask so far along, but why all the media on this over the past weeks?

Its good coverage, but why her? No "famous" family, no body until today, Fiance had tight alibi... Why her?

Because everybody likes a missing white girl.

She's not the only one they have covered.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I am certainly for murders from other countries coming here. Doesn't that mean they will kill another human but only in a specific country.

I would imagine someone whose emotions and rational mind allow for killing someone without valid reason is BFF material.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Funny thing is this illegal economic migrant has no priors, he was one of the "good ones" that made it here illegally and stayed for years.

So if we just round up the illegals that have prior violent charges, that would not have mattered here.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

That is true and can't be avoided but a lack of concern over someone who has murdered because it was not in the US seems short sighted. But hey, that the world now.
edit on 8/22/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

But is this the guy/s that did it?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Funny thing is this illegal economic migrant has no priors,he was one of the "good ones" that made it here illegally and stayed for years.

So if we just round up the illegals that have prior violent charges, that would not have mattered here.

THIS guy was "one of the GOOD ones"?

Please tell me you aren't referring to the illegal alien they've arrested for killing Mollie.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Lynzer

And is he really the one that did it?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Don't hurt their feeling by pointing out that all it takes is a girl jogging to turn a good illegal into a bad illegal.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
This gets me every time. If we deport every single illegal alien in America, people will still get murdered. How many murders so far this year? How many were committed by illegals? Nothing but fake outrage. The other guy, with the pregnant girlfriend, was wanted for murder in Mexico, not here, so he doesn't count.

The USA has citizens who are criminals. That means we should be ok with illegals who shouldn't be here committing crimes? The logic amazes me.

That's like someone saying since I already have 100 bucks charged on my credit card its ok to charge 5k more.
edit on 22-8-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami
a reply to: Lynzer

And is he really the one that did it?

Confessed.
Took police to the body.
Street video of his car following behind her as she jogged.

YES. He did it.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I have to infer from what I'm reading here that there's an extrapolation from murder to ILLEGALS ARE MURDERING US. Did I get that right?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
I have to infer from what I'm reading here that there's an extrapolation from murder to ILLEGALS ARE MURDERING US. Did I get that right?

That is not what I take from reading here.
edit on 8/22/2018 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

AND NOW THIS:

The illegal immigrant who allegedly killed college student Mollie Tibbetts had worked for years at a farm owned by a prominent Iowa Republican family

“This individual has worked at our farms for four years, was vetted through the government’s E-Verify system, and was an employee in good standing,” the statement read.

nypost.com...

Cristhian Rivera, charged in Mollie Tibbetts' death, worked at a farm owned by a prominent Iowa Republican family
www.desmoinesregister.com... -lang/1059482002/

Craig Lang, the former president of both the Iowa Farm Bureau Federation and the Iowa Board of Regents and a 2018 Republican candidate for state secretary of agriculture.

edit on 22-8-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

An illegal immigrant here working for a prominent Republican. When he was asked about the killer he said he was here working for the farm for four years and is in good standing. Hmmm. More hypocrisy from the right.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lynzer
But in the coming days, I will be very interested know if the reason he is here illegally is because he was brought here from a child labor ring. If so, THOSE people should also be held accountable, because if not for their actions, this guy wouldn't have been here, and Mollie would still be alive.

That would be a twist.

A 2018 Republican candidate for state secretary of agriculture running a child labor ring?

His family Farm claims Rivera was legal and verified through e-verify.

See above.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Funny thing is this illegal economic migrant has no priors, he was one of the "good ones" that made it here illegally and stayed for years.

There are a number of failures. He is an illegal alien. Anything he did within those 7 years should have been enough for deportation.

Did he have a job. A driver's license,?

Any red flag that should have shown he was here illegally should call for immediate deportation to prevent such events.

He was good for seven years doing what?
Avoiding income tax. Taking jobs from citizens?
Collecting gov handouts

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
He was good for seven years doing what?
Avoiding income tax. Taking jobs from citizens?
Collecting gov handouts

You forgot taking money from the church collection plate. @@

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

There are a number of failures. He is an illegal alien. Anything he did within those 7 years should have been enough for deportation.

Did he have a job. A driver's license,?

Any red flag that should have shown he was here illegally should call for immediate deportation to prevent such events.

Yes he had a job.
He worked for a Prominent Republican Family Farm the last 4 years.

the former president of both the Iowa Farm Bureau Federation and the Iowa Board of Regents and a 2018 Republican candidate for state secretary of agriculture.

See post above.
They are also claiming he was "Legal" and they vetted him with background check and e-verify.

Sooo...Either the cops got it wrong saying he was here illegally or a big whig Republican in Iowa is running and illegal immigration racket for their family farm.

Those damn Right Wing lovers of murdering illegal immigrants! They are the reason Mollie Tibbett's was murdered!

Just thought I would test drive what it is like to have a brain warped by Fox News.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
edit on 22-8-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join