It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Ashley Knibb] ‘The Bothell House : Poltergeist of Washington State’ by K. Linder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
‘The Bothell House : Poltergeist of Washington State’ by K. Linder

ashleyknibb.com...

I am no expert in poltergeist cases and would never claim to be one, but from what I have read on the subject in order to truly investigate such cases you must practically commit to living the experience. This was something that Grosse and Lyon Playfair done when they investigated the Enfield Poltergeist for the SPR. However those which spent less time at the Enfield residents took the opinion that the teenage girls were faking incidents for the benefit of the media. Sound familiar. So, in order to comprehend the true events of a poltergeist case, we should be looking to invest our time in order to experience the events within the dwelling. At least in order to comprehend what actually might be occurring to the individuals and in order to separate the paranormal from the normal. Which would include gather a great amount of data on the subject case too.

IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads
Starting a New Thread ?

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Wed Feb 13 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
It might be interstin' if I could get past my first question, being is English the writer's first language? If so, she might look further into tenses ... and change some dones to dids.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
It might be interstin' if I could get past my first question, being is English the writer's first language? If so, she might look further into tenses ... and change some dones to dids.

I noticed it too, she needs an editor, fair amount of spelling/grammar mistakes

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join