It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manafort found guilty on 8 counts, mistrial declared on remaining 10.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: network dude

Thats because the SC investigation / prosecutions arent protecting security. They are covering for Clinton / Democrats by trying to effect a coup by removing Trump from office.

You consider having Pence in office a 'coup"?

That's funny.

Hey maybe you will get your wish and the witch hunt and corrupt intel agencies will get trump out and pence in.

Then maybe gay marriage and abortion can finally be rolled back, that will be great for the left, correct?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT
a reply to: xtradimensions

a reply to: Xcathdra

a reply to: dawnstar

Cheers for the reply, so 2/3 reference Nixon and 1/3 says no pardon. Rex's straw poll doesn't look good for either one.

I quoted Nixon’s pardon, but I don’t think Manafort (Or Cohen) should be pardoned.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: Willtell

Trump will and should pardon him from this witch hunt!

I hope he does. While a pardon can not in itself usually be a crime, it sure can be used as evidence of an intent to unlawfully obstruct justice. It could very well be the evidence that is conclusive. 45 is getting some horrible legal advice.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Trump will pardon Manafort from orders of Russia

without a doubt

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: F4guy

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Trump will and should pardon him from this witch hunt!

I hope he does. While a pardon can not in itself usually be a crime, it sure can be used as evidence of an intent to unlawfully obstruct justice. It could very well be the evidence that is conclusive. 45 is getting some horrible legal advice.

I dont think it would be evidnce of obstruction.

However, it would be incredibly shady, and I believe would massively butress an impeachment possibility.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If this is the best that Bob Mueller can do with finding Russian collusion with Americans, his investigation needs to be terminated.

He’s just getting started, who said this was the best he could do? He saves the best for last.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Grambler
well manafort seemed like an incredibly shady character, and I have no doubt he probably did committ the financial crimes he was found guilty of.

So he deserves the punishment.

The interesting part with just about all of these people is they were vetted through the RNC first for Trump

By "all these people" you mean NONE?

Manafort was hired pre-nomination and was tasked with wrangling the RNC into line aka preventing a convention fight.

Cohen has been Trump's attorney forever.

Gates came along as Manaforts long-time side-kick.

Flynn was with Trump long before the RNC was.

Who are you referring to?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

lol.... no, trump is gonna pardon the little russian nra lady by order of putin, if it's needed. I kind of think she might be the most important person yet to be caught in mueller's net.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

So I say let trump and his people pay for their crimes, but I will still point out the corruption of the establishment in the effort to cover up their own crimes and keep any even possible outsider from gathering power.

People need to becarful what they wish for.. The liberals started the whole #metoo movement over Trump and it has done little but eat the left alive one man at a time....lol

weird you think that movement was "started over trump"?
Weinstein?

And it eats everyone in a non-partisan way, cuz sex is a universal thing as is a-holeshness.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

lol.... no, trump is gonna pardon the little russian nra lady by order of putin, if it's needed. I kind of think she might be the most important person yet to be caught in mueller's net.

It came out yesterday that she was friends with Bolton.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Thats because the SC investigation / prosecutions arent protecting security. They are covering for Clinton / Democrats by trying to effect a coup by removing Trump from office.

That's funny.

Hey maybe you will get your wish and the witch hunt and corrupt intel agencies will get trump out and pence in.

Then maybe gay marriage and abortion can finally be rolled back, that will be great for the left, correct?

I think you are confused thinking it's a left right thing.

You think anyone on the left is unaware that Pence is both more conservative than Trump and more effective by way of less controversial?

And they still want justice to run it's course.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

That's funny.

I think you are confused thinking it's a left right thing.

You think anyone on the left is unaware that Pence is both more conservative than Trump and more effective by way of less controversial?

And they still want justice to run it's course.

Funny as you mentioned earlier, the reason they finally got manafort is because they had such a powerful special council.

So wouldnt you admit that this tool should be used to look into other alleged crimes, like that of Hillarys?

Surely seeing as how you are only interested in justice, and you know regular fbi investigations allowed manafort to escape justice ten years ago, you would support a special council looking into hillarys crimes the fbi wasnt able to prove?

edit on 21-8-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

I think she might be someone we should just ship out of the country, don't really care where, send her to whereever her little heart wishes really... but just do it real quiet like.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Satire:

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Sure would be great if the special council investigated some of the other aspects of this that have come to light so far. If we are going to have a multi year multi million dollar investigation, then it might be nice to see more than 12 Russians who will never be seen again, and Manafort busted for crimes from years ago, and Cohen popped for fudging his Taxi books. It's good to catch bad guys but I just don't see how these events have strengthened out national security, or helped protect us from Vlad the Impailer.

[SNIP] off topic

This entire sham since Hillary lost is so lopsided and out of bounds, and every other kind of obscenity of justice, that it is getting hard to see anything clearly. Those going after Trump obviously can't see two feet in front of themselves so to speak.
edit on 21-8-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
im guessing you must be blind then?

Sure would be great if the special council investigated some of the other aspects of this that have come to light so far. If we are going to have a multi year multi million dollar investigation, then it might be nice to see more than 12 Russians who will never be seen again, and Manafort busted for crimes from years ago, and Cohen popped for fudging his Taxi books. It's good to catch bad guys but I just don't see how these events have strengthened out national security, or helped protect us from Vlad the Impailer.

If Trump is guilty of something juicy, it would make for some wildly entertaining threads, but the speculation of him being they guy who gives Satan his marching orders isn't going very well as of late. And the Hitler card has been overplayed a bit.
Perhaps after reeeeeeeee-election the opPOSERS can decide if they want to enter into politics again and find someone who isn't Hillary to run. But if you really want to, by all means, prop her up for another run. I bet there are still quite a few "i'm with her" stickers floating around.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

[SNIP] off topic

This entire sham since Hillary lost is so lopsided and out of bounds, and every other kind of obscenity of justice, that it is getting hard to see anything clearly. Those going after Trump obviously can't see two feet in front of themselves so to speak.

I thought the President promised to lock her up?
Just another failed delivery...

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The sad thing about the special council in the first place... It was started without a crime to investigate. So what we have here is a violation of everyone's Constitutional rights, using partisan political attacks via the justice system. The division between political ideologies is as bad as I've ever read about, and this seems like it's going to be the last straw.

Py

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

weird you think that movement was "started over trump"?
Weinstein?

Weird he does it for 30 years...he was the left's first fall guy of countless now...due to Trump...

And it eats everyone in a non-partisan way, cuz sex is a universal thing as is a-holeshness.

It's all about labeling, no debate anymore. You do not like what a person does or is, you label them then you do not need to debate in any intellectual way. A new label was invented called "inappropriate sexual behavior", and what this means is you did nothing illegal, but we will say it is inappropriate and so that is enough to ruin you.

It's a weapon, and strangely it mirrors a weapon used in China called social score... I think Orwellian is winning and we are taking OP from the Chinese in this, the communist are really good at propaganda, the best...

edit on 21-8-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

According to the liberal logic I've been seeing floating around for the last year and a half, Trump getting impeached supposedly means instant installation of Hillary in the White House. If there were an Olympic event for mental gymnastics, our liberals would take the gold every time.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join