It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Memo reveals Soros-funded social-media censorship plan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: odzeandennz
I wonder what's then keeping billionaires on the right from forming their own social media networks and platforms...

strange how Soros doesn't seem to have a far right counterpart eventhough the wealthy repubs come a dime a dozen.

www.washingtonpost.com...
The narrative that the GOP enjoys the highest ultra wealthy support is not backed up by really anything factual. The opposite seems to be true, particularly in the tech industry which is at the root of the OP here. America's richest are Democrat supporters now. (A fact which the left must never admit or they lose their ability to lie and claim the GOP policies only benefit the wealthy.)

"The one pahcent!"

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Attention Please.

Knock of the insults and off topic comments about each other or please move on.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
If this document is real, and it seems to be, it's truly revealing of the level of coordination between the MSM, social media monopolies, and leftist political organizations. Glad it was rehashed since I missed it before.
edit on 21/8/2018 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: odzeandennz
I wonder what's then keeping billionaires on the right from forming their own social media networks and platforms...

strange how Soros doesn't seem to have a far right counterpart eventhough the wealthy repubs come a dime a dozen.

www.washingtonpost.com...
The narrative that the GOP enjoys the highest ultra wealthy support is not backed up by really anything factual. The opposite seems to be true, particularly in the tech industry which is at the root of the OP here. America's richest are Democrat supporters now. (A fact which the left must never admit or they lose their ability to lie and claim the GOP policies only benefit the wealthy.)

so you're saying there are rich Democrats. ok. so what.

my question still stand, and my point about soros wielding ungodly powers despite his wealth is no where near as someone say Tillerson or Davos...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join