It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is official - ANTIFA now "eats its own"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
You know, this is all very confusing to Non Americans, looking from afar.

So.....A guy gets attacked because he held a USA Flag, in the USA?

But, prey tell, what is that other guy doing holding the British Union Jack, and flag of England (the white one with the red cross)..........Why wasnt he attacked?

If history serves me correctly, someone who held these two flags on a pole in 1776, would have been hanged.......

What has happened to you USSA?

Or is this just an excuse for young people to have a bit of a rumble, a stoush, let their shaven hair down??

THe 60s had the anti war and anti segregation riots, the 70s had the punk and unemployed and black riots, the 80s we had fun......now in the 2010s, disorderly conduct and chaos has returned......Maybe they worship us Aussies.....
One of our own told them....."Introduce a little Chaos, and everyone blows their minds"

(RIP Heath).

edit on 21-8-2018 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I had to do my own screen shot to capture the magic of the moment.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
a reply to: amazing

I bash Antifa and idiot skinheads and moronic Muslim terrorists.

All cut from the same cloth..

Forgot one...

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Welch filed a police report

While it's scummy for anyone to be the victim of violence regardless of circumstance.
I have to admit I find it hilarious when someone who is antifa, or anti-fascist if you will, goes to the police for help for some reason.

edit: nvm. so he wasn't antifa, or an anti-fascist at all, just someone who identified as a lefty then?

oh well still find it hilarious when people who hate fascism and the state etc go to the cops.
edit on 22-8-2018 by AtomicKangaroo because: self explainatory

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

you ask "When will authorities in liberal cities crack down on the ANTIFA scourge?"

i suspect it will be just as the Nazis did with their brownshirts/stormtroopers (one of the two violent groups the modern ANTIFA follow/are based on). that is once they have outlived their useful (for the democrats) terrorist tactics, especially if it leads to the democrats obtaining their dictatorship. they will be killed, imprisoned and some of the very first in the concentration camps. it really is too bad they are clueless about the history they are repeating.

and it should be no real surprise that they will turn on themselves. since as the saying goes evil turns upon it's self.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

When will authorities in liberal cities crack down on the ANTIFA scourge? They are disgusting and horrible criminal thugs.

Would be interesting to watch these cowards try their #### at the 3% rallies. None of our people have ever been injured by pantyhose-clad thugs, for a very good reason - they're generally armed with rifles & plate carriers - a setup I urge for my fellow American Citizens.

I think you nailed it right there. Antifa pulls this crap where they know they won't be challenged and outnumbered -- by either the people nor the authorities. I'd bet dollars to donuts there is genuine collusion happening between the Antifa thugs and city officials.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join