It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is official - ANTIFA now "eats its own"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

When will authorities in liberal cities crack down on the ANTIFA scourge?

Why? Let me ask you a question. Assume for a moment that there's an Antifa rally and they start burning a downtown area like Seattle or Portland. Why should taxpayer's dollars be spent sending cops into harms way when we both know the cops won't be allowed to use force sufficient to stop the mob. Why should taxpayer's dollars be paid out to stop the burning and looting of Democrat controlled business centers? Antifa is Democrat/Progressive spawn, let them pay for the damages, not everyone else!

As for the guy that got pummeled? From where I sit, he got what he asked for. You travel with swine, its going to rub off on you.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Who said anything about bein afraid of ANTIFA?! Where was that said?

Ya crack me up. People are trying to just decry violence and show support for another ameican supporting The Stars and Stripes...

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Where’s your sarc/? Or do you feel honoring the flag is
License to be beaten?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Honoring the flag? The guy was an Antifa member; they don't honor the flag.........they're as anti-American as you can get.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I get it, I can read the title. I’m still not sure I’m convinced this guy was ANTIFA... his own words, he was at the rally to honor flag and show Portland isn’t just one side or another

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Guy, anyone who joins Antifa and brings the US Flag to an anti-fascism rally is............an idiot, or as a friend of mine would say, he's been drinking from the fountain of fail with a cup of epic proportions.

Kinda like going to a park in Israel on Israel's Independence Day carrying a Nazi flag..........dumb........fatally dumb!

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: amazing

Who said anything about bein afraid of ANTIFA?! Where was that said?

Ya crack me up. People are trying to just decry violence and show support for another ameican supporting The Stars and Stripes...

It's just a couple of jerks though. Most protesters aren't violent. Just like with BLM, Most people aren't violent, aren't rioters but these kinds of things attract the violent.

I say afraid, because people keep posting about them like Antifa is this big scourge on society when in reality it's a few guys with masks. never that many. They aren't really making a big mark on society except int he news and on here. We give them too much power by constantly talking about them.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

One punch and out go the lights!!

Thank you...lol...made my day.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I think I was mistaken in the OP as someone else pointed out, he was a liberal activist but *not* with ANTIFA. He thought he'd be able to show that not only conservatives are patriotic citizens. ANTIFA proved him wrong

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Fair enough. I guess you’re answer is let savages take over without a counter-point?

Also please point out where “he joined Antifa....”

And to compare a nazi flag in Israel to An American one in the US isn’t the best argument I’d use.

edit on 21-8-2018 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

your title is misleading and doesn’t do friendly debate on ATS and favors. But your OP is appreciated all the same

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
F*** all of that I would call in Puff the Magic Dragon on these people and each and every one of those rallies call me a monster idaf you do not EVER attack a man from behind with a baton to the head like that.

edit on 21-8-2018 by SR1TX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

your title is misleading and doesn’t do friendly debate on ATS and favors. But your OP is appreciated all the same

Agreed
I apologize for that, and to those just coming in the thread.

Someone pointed out that my OP was inaccurate earlier, and I wish I was still within the time frame to edit it

Yeah it seems I was mistaken about his involvement with ANTIFA, and that he is just a left-wing protester who showed up to support the stars and stripes

Again my apologies for the misleading OP title

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

No worries dude! The other ATS OP after yours sheds slightly different light...

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Just another day of keeping Portland weird, I see. It's a shame what that goddamn place has become.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
ANTIFA thugs assault a peaceful Bernie supporter who wants to show his patriotism while protesting hate. I think that defines who is in ANTIFA and what kind of people support them very well.

Violent protest is a product of inferior minds, so inferior they can't express themselves without using force.

If ANTIFA were to somehow take over the country and rule it, it would be one of the most oppressive countries in the world overnight. Anyone not in goosestep with them would be ...... Wait a minute, the world has seen this before.

I find it hard to tell the difference morally between ANTIFA and the White Supremacists they profess to be protecting us from. They are in fact the exact same people and have the same mindset. Anyone who supports either has some splainin to do. Thank god both groups combined amount to a handful of creeps.

I'd take a bullet to protect their right to speak freely and protest, but I'd not let anyone involved with either in my home.
edit on 8/21/2018 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I'd take a bullet to protect their right to speak freely and protest, but I'd not let anyone involved with either in my home.

Well put Blaine

I echo these sentiments

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Yeah, but those of us who do things like that get no news coverage, so it doesn't count.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This guy should have know to wear a helmet!

Going into an anti fascist protest with an american flag? He's just asking for it.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I wonder if these mommy's boys actually believe in their counter-protest. Or do they view this as just some kind of cosplay not unlike the video games they play in their parent's basement.

New Rule: Anyone showing up at any protest wearing a mask to conceal their identity can be legally beaten with wiffle bats. One of these thugs being beaten by a group of people with hollow pink plastic ball bats would not be good press. (Not to mention a few people may decide to add a piece of pipe to their hollow bats to improve their balance.)

I appreciate the fact that this group is protesting fascism, racism, etc. I feel the same way. However, it angers me that they don't have the balls to show themselves. And, it's likely I would jump in there with these same people I dislike to deliver a beat down to these pussies on general principle.

-dex

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join