It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is official - ANTIFA now "eats its own"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
ANTIFA thugs are seen brutally beating one of their own counter-protesters, after he refused their demand to "turn over his 'fascist' symbol" - AN AMERICAN FLAG

Yes, these ANTIFA chumps viciously and mercilessly attempted to kill this man (through their use of deadly weapons in the attack - a club and mob) who showed up for their rally merely for refusing to relinquish his American flag.

I don't care if this guy did show up with ANTIFA losers, he's a patriot in my book for going down defending his flag. Too bad he wasn't armed.

www.foxnews.com...

A twitter of someone on scene:

Man down. He’s dripping blood from his head. This is serious. He got in a struggle with some black clad dudes over a flag and one of them clubbed him. Video coming.

From the OP source:

Video of the incident, which has been viewed thousands of times, shows the person with the weapon walking away. But another counter-protester, holding a shield, moves in, stands above Welch and then jabs him with a makeshift weapon.

A group of volunteer street medics rushed to Welch's aid and took him to an urgent care clinic in the city. Doctors needed four staples to close a 3-inch gash on the back of Welch’s head and he spent at least two days recovering from a concussion.

Welch filed a police report and Sgt. Chris Burley, a Portland police spokesman, confirmed to The Oregonian/Oregon Live that authorities are investigating the incident.

Welch said he felt conflicted and disappointed because he had gone to the rally to show “a liberal, free Portland – or any major city, really – is much more American and much more numerous and strong than any of these interloping groups.”

When will authorities in liberal cities crack down on the ANTIFA scourge? They are disgusting and horrible criminal thugs.

Would be interesting to watch these cowards try their #### at the 3% rallies. None of our people have ever been injured by pantyhose-clad thugs, for a very good reason - they're generally armed with rifles & plate carriers - a setup I urge for my fellow American Citizens.
edit on 8/21/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

These people are the definition of the term "useful idiots"!

Thank god that their actions are having the opposite affect of what is intended, as opposed to dividing they are actually uniting the sane aspect of the population.

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831amTuesday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

My understanding is that the man was not with antifa, but was a Bernie supporter

He wanted to show progressives could also be patriotic by holding up the flag

Unfortunately antifa views the flag and patriotism as racist, and so they split this dudes skull open

But, as cuomo and many others have told us, antifas violence is more justified because they are fighting hate

So this guy should just shut up and take his lumps, because antifa needs to destroy the Nazis

And who cares if it really Nazis they are attacking, what matters is antifa FEELS they are nazis

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Was driving down a busy road here in my town saturday, There was a small American flag in the middle of the road that was ran over and dirty . I pulled into the gas station so I could go "rescue" it lol.

Before I could even get out of my car I noticed another guy had just stopped in the road and was holding up traffic to get out of his truck and grab it..

Some of us still love and respect our country and its flag.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Well I say to Cuomo and his ANTIFA supporting cowards: "Excuses are like rear-ends, everybody has one"

Apparently there are still some who believe revolutionary violent communists like ANTIFA are morally superior to Neo Nazis and KKK thugs. They are equally terrible from a moral perspective and since the KKK/Nazi groups usually keep their activities confined to legal ones, ANTIFA is actually far worse in that regard

Thanks for pointing that out about Bernie, I misunderstand the article that he was with them, but still terrible to see them attacking other left wing counter-protesters

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Star for you notsure
As well as my personal respect and gratitude

Glad to see our nation's pride still matters to so many people (just look at the folks in this thread for a look at patriotic America)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Woops, your thread beat mine by a few minutes.

Anyways, extreme division in this country has made an environment for this kind of violence. I don't see it going away anytime soon... It just keeps pushing people further left and right.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Agreed!

They have shown conservatives, independents and mainstream Democrats that they cannot be trusted within 500 miles of any government function or official responsibility

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Agreed CS

It is terrible to see the level political violence has reached again. I remember all the political bombing attacks and violence from the 70s & 80s when domestic terrorism was almost common place

Truly hope to see cooler and saner heads prevail on both sides to reduce violence against people merely exercising their Constitutional rights

To be clear, I defend ANTIFA's right to assemble lawfully and even their right to practice communism (without infringing on the rights of others). What I don't abide is their use of violence and especially deadly force for something as petty as political disagreements

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This is all so weird to me.

I love the flag and have a Ginormous one in my business. It's the first thing you see. You can still love the country and the symbol/flag that represents it and protest peacefully, like the NFL players are doing. That's a great way to protest, no violence and get's a lot of attention. Win/Win.

Then you have Antifa themselves, Good for them for standing up against corporatism, Fascism, Nazis, the Illuminati etc, But they too often cross the line. Not good.

Then you have people that are afraid of them. Usually big burly southern boys and truckers and bikers and Vets and the toughest talkers on ATS. Why are you guys afraid? Sure they might pepper spray you and wack you on the head with a stick, but why are you hanging out with Antifa anyways? in reality it's a small movement, you shouldn't be afraid of them. This is the most puzzling thing.

Then you have people that are bashing Antifa...Thats okay, even good, but these same people won't bash NAzis or white supremists. What's going on there? You guys like Nazis? LOL

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

but why are you hanging out with Antifa anyways?

Unfortunately they stalk conservatives to their rallies and bring their black-clad thugs with them. They are obsessed with the right wing. They act like our much smaller shadows. No one is choosing to be around them, trust me on that!! But their goal is to suppress free speech by making it difficult for conservatives to assemble.

Only a matter of time until someone defends themselves against ANTIFA's deadly force attacks

They can go foam at the mouth with their "Nazi this fascist that racist this" somewhere else. Americans are celebrating our country and our President, although plenty of people who dislike Trump are also good Americans. ANTIFA goons certainly are not. They *are* what they claim to hate

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

I bash Antifa and idiot skinheads and moronic Muslim terrorists.

All cut from the same cloth..

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Did you see the video from Seattle I believe? The guy's name was Chad something or another, but he protected himself against a mob of ANTIFA cowards (with weapons no less) and prevailed

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Did you see the video from Seattle I believe? The guy's name was Chad something or another, but he protected himself against a mob of ANTIFA cowards (with weapons no less) and prevailed

I have not seen it.. You have a link?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Yes, here you go

Warning: the song is rather graphic, just realized that. Mute the video if anyone has kids around or doesn't want to hear profanity

www.youtube.com...

earned himself the nick name Super Chad

Planked the moron wielding an ASP. Another deadly weapon

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Yes, here you go

www.youtube.com...

earned himself the nick name Super Chad

I actually had seen that one. Was stil fum to watch it again.

That stupid btch at the end acting like Chad was in the wrong after that a hole hit him with a baton.

He should have cracked that bitch in the face with that baton.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I've said it before and will say it again...

If Mussolini came back he would recognize Antifa immediately... he had black-shirts as well.

Should also mention that they seem to be acting as the Democrat's new and improved KKK.

Soon the left will get what they want... blood in the streets.

Which they will then blame on Trump.

edit on 21-8-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The liberalism I was raised with touted pacifism and sacrifice. Those who protest against what they believe to be unjust systems should do so proudly as Americans like this fellow. Those who street protest like this, in uniform and hidden faces and identities are not American as they have no pride and no sense of self sacrifice. They are thugs, out for a cheap thrill.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The only good antifa ?

Is one sitting in a jail cell.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I bet there was a sharp object hidden under that umbrella..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join