It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Body of what is believed to be Mollie Tibbetts found

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It is going to go from missing woman to political very quickly

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

This case has just turned political.

According to the press conference, which Fox cut short, the suspect jogged beside her and she threatened to call police if he didn't leave her alone. He chased her, and then "blacked out".

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

He blacked out, wow.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

According to the press conference, which Fox cut short, the suspect jogged beside her and she threatened to call police if he didn't leave her alone. He chased her, and then "blacked out".

Although he was able to remember where he left her body. Such BS that some will believe.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
a reply to: JAGStorm

I saw online she was found in a field.....news at 5pm eastern time which is any minute now...very sad...but yes white women missing tend to get more attention....persistance of family and friends play into it to

The whole town made sure it stayed in the news. They kept public attention focused on it. Now that its found to be an illegal alien people are saying its going to be political. Its not political it is a valid concern. She would be alive had he been deported. Does this mean all illegals are dangerous of course not. But its very hard not to think illegal immagration can cause american citizens to die.

And I'm betting this town isnt going to let this go so easily. Lets see where they lead the media.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

Sounds like something his lawyer told him to say.

Has there ever been an illegal sentenced to death in the US courts? Bet this is going to get a big push to bring the death penalty back to Iowa....

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

I saw online she was found in a field.....news at 5pm eastern time which is any minute now...very sad...but yes white women missing tend to get more attention....persistance of family and friends play into it to

The whole town made sure it stayed in the news. They kept public attention focused on it. Now that its found to be an illegal alien people are saying its going to be political. Its not political it is a valid concern. She would be alive had he been deported. Does this mean all illegals are dangerous of course not. But its very hard not to think illegal immagration can cause american citizens to die.

And I'm betting this town isnt going to let this go so easily. Lets see where they lead the media.

It wonder if he is a multiple offender. Story says he has been in the area for 4 to 7 years....doesn't indicate how long in US or if he was ever deported before.

Hope they put him down for this. Not sure of precedent for this type of crime but this guy deserves death.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: dragonridr

It wonder if he is a multiple offender. Story says he has been in the area for 4 to 7 years....doesn't indicate how long in US or if he was ever deported before.

Hope they put him down for this. Not sure of precedent for this type of crime but this guy deserves death.

I think he was a suspect early on they were just hoping it was a kidnapping instead of a murder. And i think they held on to the idea she was being held somewhere. As far as hiding the crime he had no long term plan. He hid her in a corn field didn't even bury the body, Just covered it with corn. I would guess Ice picked him up on a retainer and he ended up giving a full confession.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

This is heartbreaking, and suspect is an illegal, smh

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
This is precisely why I am scared to do most things on my own.

When I was a little girl my Aunt told me "Never ever travel anywhere alone." That has stuck with me forever. Seeing things like this happen make me glad she embedded that into my head at such a young age.

Now I grew up in Baltimore and have seen some shhh before. Lots of shh. But I think that this kind of stuff can literally happen to anyone anywhere. You just never know and you can never be too careful.

Unless you're Canadian.

I joke. I joke. I am sure Canadians have crazy people too... somewhere.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I agree that this shouldn't be political, it is tragic.

But I also don't want to hear some god-damned asshole tell me I need to give up my guns the next time someone gets stupid and shoots someone.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
"Update: Farm owned by family of Craig Lang, prominent Iowa farmer and GOP official, confirms that it has employed suspect in Mollie Tibbetts' death for the last four years

Yarrabee Farms, run by Lang's brother Eric, says that Rivera was an employee in good standing that passed the government's e-verify system and that it's shocked to learn he's implicated in the crime"

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
"Update: Farm owned by family of Craig Lang, prominent Iowa farmer and GOP official, confirms that it has employed suspect in Mollie Tibbetts' death for the last four years

Yarrabee Farms, run by Lang's brother Eric, says that Rivera was an employee in good standing that passed the government's e-verify system and that it's shocked to learn he's implicated in the crime"

twitter.com...

No surprise.
The cheap labor express is largely to blame for all the illegal criminals in this country.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Which side can spin this for votes in time for the election?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Which side can spin this for votes in time for the election?

Both

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
oh look its another #ing illegal.

Pendejo Mojado.

I vote for crucifixion.
edit on 21-8-2018 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

twitter.com...

If true then that is going to lock the e-verify system down for a bit.

I sense a BIG issue coming with this.

Obama tried to get it shut down in 2009 then shut it down in 2013 or 2014 sometime. This would have been when the killer was verified.

I sense some poo hitting the fan if it is found that he ordered more lenient requirements or was connected to someone with e-verify in some way....

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
And this is why I tell my daughters that yes, it is 2018, and that yes they should be able to walk about on their own safely, but despite all that it's not just reality and end of the day they have to use their smarts and look after themselves, because monsters both male and female do exist in every society and sadly always will.
Prevention is always better than cure.

It's sad it is like that.
Hell it's not even about ones sex.
I'm a big 6 foot 7 guy and even I am careful about the situations I put myself in when I'm going solo.

Drunk at 2am? I'm catching a taxi or calling a friend for a ride. I don't go out drinking alone, and I especially wouldn't wear clothes that barely cover my backside.

Cops cannot save me after I'm beaten and dead, my 'rights' won't stop a knife to the stomach.
It's on us to protect ourselves.

We need to get smarter with how we're raising kids. Everything is not rainbows and lollipops.
Not even daylight makes real monsters go away as this girls story shows.

My sympathies for this poor girls family, hope the guy rots.
It's extremely sad such things still occur in a civilized world.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
He'll be another person society takes care of for the rest of his life while he cries about his rights being violated.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Call me crazy, but there's just something so off about the whole thing. There's an unusual amount of interest by the media and political figures from the start. I mean Mike Pence even mentions her in a speech he was giving in that state promising they "would continue to provide "any and all federal support" in the investigation". Conveniently, days later, the perp turns out to be an illegal immigrant who "blacked out" while committing the crime & who is the worker on a farm owned by the brother of a prominent Iowa Republican.
There is an inordinate amount of political interest in this one case while there are so many other missing persons who are never even mentioned nationally, never mind by the top tier of government. I dunno. It's just weird.

<< 1    3 >>

join