It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Body of what is believed to be Mollie Tibbetts found

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

So so sad. I was hoping just this one time, she would be found. I can't even imagine what her parents are going through.
I sure hope they catch the evil person that did this!!

Any time I see a woman or girl jogging by themselves it always sets my mom worry button off.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Pretty devastating news to hear first thing this morning. Even though I still had faith she would be found I just did not feel that she would be found alive. Now we need to get to the bottom of who and why.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
sadly I had already figured she would be found dead ... Most abducted are not found alive . ....are there any details of she was found in the pig farm ? ..... And I'm wonder if if theres a serial killer in the area ?

a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Both Fox and Yahoo's articles were slim on facts. What do you expect though if it's an ongoing investigation.

Who's her family involved with? Whose her boyfriend involved with? Could anybody benefit from her death? Was she on bad terms with someone? A scorned lover? Other abductions in the area? If so who?

How'd she die? And when? Where was she found?

No info on these questions but surely the cops would know right? I think the answers to these would start to paint a picture.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
sadly I had already figured she would be found dead ... Most abducted are not found alive . ....are there any details of she was found in the pig farm ? ..... And I'm wonder if if theres a serial killer in the area ?

Rumors are swirling right now. I have heard it was a dairy farmer which would be different then the pig farmer. Heard she was found closer to Guernsey but right now it's just rumors.

As for the serial killer...I'm not sure that is the case either.
edit on 21-8-2018 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

You're not alone--it sets my dad worry button off, too.

So sad for the parents and friends and family...

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
News Conference at 5 p.m.

Hopefully some answers then...

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
adren0chrome sucks.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

I remember vaguely hearing that there were many more missing children in Iowa.
Where are their stories. It would be interesting to hear, not to lessen Mollies story, but to see if there is any kind
of connection.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Just why all the hysteria over this woman?? Who was she related to??

High strangeness

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Mollie Tibbetts gets far more coverage than other missing persons. Is media bias to blame?
www.kiro7.com...

This same article above talks about the other kids
In Iowa, 48 juveniles have gone missing in July. Here's why that number may be misleading.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I'm not sure the family was wealthy...perhaps financially stable yes. To be honest I think a lot of it has to deal with family and friends and their persistence to get the details out. Facebook is the leading social site and I saw shares on their pretty much every day since she has been missing.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.foxnews.com...

So so sad. I was hoping just this one time, she would be found. I can't even imagine what her parents are going through.
I sure hope they catch the evil person that did this!!

Any time I see a woman or girl jogging by themselves it always sets my mom worry button off.

I have a feeling this is going to be a hit and run incident personally.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
We live out in the country about 6 miles from a University.

We can't believe the number of young pretty girls we see out jogging on the country roads. It's like they have absolutely no concept that there are bad people in the world.

This is so sad

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell

Just why all the hysteria over this woman??

Good looking young white girls always get tons of coverage.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildbob77

I remember hiking with my dad in Snoqualmie Falls in Washington State. It is pretty remote, dark and can be isolated in parts not by the falls. (absolutely gorgeous though! do see it if you get the chance!)

As we hiked we saw young ladies all by themselves, hiking, jogging etc. We would just look at each other and shake our heads. My dad is a seasoned outdoorsman, and survivalist, and he said he wouldn't be out there alone.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I saw online she was found in a field.....news at 5pm eastern time which is any minute now...very sad...but yes white women missing tend to get more attention....persistance of family and friends play into it to
edit on 21-8-2018 by research100 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

They have a suspect and are holding him on a federal immigration detainer.

News conference coming up now. Illegal alien..

twitter.com...
edit on 21-8-2018 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

They have a suspect and are holding him on a federal immigration detainer.

News conference coming up now. Illegal alien..

twitter.com...

If true then this is going to go over like a lead balloon for the current illegals narrative.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Seems to be an illegal immigrant. Im sure one of the liberals here will set up a gofundme for his defense.
edit on 21-8-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join