It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Misleading Infowars story says UN plans to 'flood America with 600 million migrants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Settle down folks.... settle down.... this claim has been debunked.

The story said a 2001 UN strategy document "outlines the need to flood America and Europe with hundreds of millions of migrants in order to maintain population levels."

There is a UN report on replacement migration, and Infowars lays out scenarios listed in the report. But Infowars deviates from the truth by claiming this has been the UN’s "agenda for decades." The report explicitly said the scenarios in its study "are not meant to be recommendations in any way, but illustrations of hypothetical scenarios."

The title of the report — "Replacement Migration: Is It a Solution to Declining and Ageing Populations?" — even questions, not asserts, whether replacement migration is a solution.

Politifact

Original Infowars article

I thought I'd post a thread about this here... to sit along with other threads like the one on children slaves on Mars or the one on people being turned gay. I mean the man's supporters are angry he's being kicked to the curb by the internets ya know....? So there's some motivation that his loon theories have been validated somehow. It's good to remind people that these theories and claims are still being factchecked, and will continue to be even following his removal from major social outlets. He's a for-profit alarmist plain and simple.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Thanks captain obvious. Whatever would we do without you?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I hear it's 6,000,000 (he was a zero off). Everyone is moving to the United States! I'm practicing my Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, Tagalog, etc, etc.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

It comes as no surprise this shill is strumming at chords to keep his gravy train rolling after the big publicity stunt social media pulled for him.

Funny some view him as a martyr of such while he is actually helping any large establishment by making any kind of conspiracy seem unpalatable in comparison to his wild views.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Funny some view him as a martyr...

Why? He hasn't done anything martyr-worthy like getting boiled alive.

Yet.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Funny some view him as a martyr...

Why? He hasn't done anything martyr-worthy like getting boiled alive.

Yet.

He made the ultimate sacrifice though. He killed off his former self (Bill Hicks) to become the man he is now, a fatter unfunny Bill Hicks.... who also sells bunk supplements.

Sorry Bill Hicks for using your name in comparison to this man, it was done so in the poor and failed attempt at a joke.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Build that wall!

No but seriously, stop funding the UN.
This story is wrong but they have been working against America's best interests for years.
We could use their building in new York as a homeless shelter.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

He made the ultimate sacrifice though. He killed off his former self...

I thought you were going to say his sacrifice was not having two Royales with Cheese instead of one for elevensies.

edit on 21-8-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The world is going to end guys! I know I have been saying this for 10 years but this time I am for serious! Doom doom! Now buy my tonic that makes the human body immune to mustard gas and rape!

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

LOL< just got a call from Alex Jones. He said to tell you thanks for helping to promote his site. He's been a bit sad since other media outlets blacklisted him. He said you deserve a big wet kiss.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

He made the ultimate sacrifice though. He killed off his former self...

I thought you were going to say his sacrifice was not having two Royales with Cheese instead of one for elevensies.

While that is a sacrifice, I don't think we could compare that to him ditching his family so he could literally make money selling fake news.

Scratch that, money is better than any crappy family.... someone get that man some royals with cheese.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fehrie
The world is going to end guys! I know I have been saying this for 10 years but this time I am for serious! Doom doom! Now buy my tonic that makes the human body immune to mustard gas and rape!

What good is the end of the world if you take tonic that won't let you rape people?

Too far this time?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Oh noes!! Thanks the gods for Southern Defender when it comes to infowars!! Whatever were we suppose to do without you!?!?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Oh noes!! Thanks the gods for Southern Defender when it comes to infowars!! Whatever were we suppose to do without you!?!?

I'd probably be drinking this like beer to pick up chicks. It's 50% off on infowars.com

edit on 21-8-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Where was he wrong? Other than his overly inflated 600 Million figure?

United Nations projections indicate that over the next 50 years, the populations of virtually all countries of Europe as well as Japan will face population decline and population ageing. The new challenges of declining and ageing populations will require comprehensive reassessments of many established policies and programmes, including those relating to international migration.
Focusing on these two striking and critical population trends, the report considers replacement migration for eight low-fertility countries (France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, United Kingdom and United States) and two regions (Europe and the European Union). Replacement migration refers to the international migration that a country would need to offset population decline and population ageing resulting from low fertility and mortality rates.

Replacement Migration:
Is It a Solution to Declining and Ageing Populations?

Have you read the whole UN document? I have and quite a few things are disturbing to those with an ounce of brain cells.

First off, why is the UN so concerned about changing the Cultures of the Western world by bringing in migrants that they KNOW won't try to fit in? They even mention that in the document. Secondly, why not have these countries in the West also not facilitate a program with incentives for families or couples to have more children and take care of them rather than bring in people who will destroy their host country by overwhelming it's welfare program?

Look at the list of all the countries they are talking about in this document.

France
Germany
Italy
Japan
Republic of Korea
Russian Federation
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
United States of America
Europe
European Union

Japan, and Russia so far are the only 2 countries that haven't bought into this crap! Isn't odd in the US we are fighting over whether to have open borders or not? Ban ICE? Thank God Trump got elected otherwise, the USA, or should I say, certain Progressive cities would be like many places in the EU.

For all of you out there who hate the EVIL Corporations, just read this UN crap. They are talking about people like they are farm animals and the farmer is figuring out his finances and us people are the farm animals.

The UN is out to destroy the culture of the Western world. This isn't about saving those who live in 3rd world snip holes, but turning every nation into a 3rd world snip hole.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
How does Jones still have an audience?

Who actually buys his terrible acting?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
How does Jones still have an audience?

Who actually buys his terrible acting?

No rational person, according to him.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

whoawhoawhoa...I thought the narrative was that we are over-populating our country, and that's why elective abortions (amongst other things) are good for our country, the world, and beyond...

So, no overpopulation?

Since this is about Alex Jones, let's make something up--maybe the AIDS epidemic of the 80s was created by the UN in order to scare people into using condoms, therefore lowering the pregnancy rate of our country and leading to a depopulation "problem" that can only be fixed by mass migration into the U.S.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Have not read the UN thing or Alex Jones article...and i take with a grain of salt anything he writes/says, but I must insist that regardless of his opinions and views, he should not be silenced by social media and MSM....

I'm from Canada. We are currently allowing/planning for 310k migrants/year and it is planned to increase to 340k by 2020. It is being sold to us as "only 1% of the population" however, over the course of 10 years, that'll represent over 10% of the population due to the "baby boomer" generation dying off and birth rates here being so low. It has been north of 250k for a long time.

As I've brought up to others around me...about 30% of our population will die off of old age in the next 10-20 years with minimal birth rates to compensate...this is aside from anything else that can happen to impact our population.
That said...houses and especially condos are being build everywhere...what happens to the housing market if we do not flood our country with immigrants? Baby boomers will leave their homes to their kids, who have houses, apartments or condos...somewhere down the line, a lot of condos, apartments or homes will end up being empty and on the market. The impacts of this would be terrible on our economy(and i believe this is an issue in all of north america...).

Regardless of if the UN has "plans" for this or not, the truth is...north america's economy is likely to collapse if we do not maximize population growth via immigration because their isn't enough births to compensate for aging populace...

I'm on the fence about which is better for North America...

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

I haven’t watched or listened to him for years, but I like his terrible acting (I’m agreeing his acting is terrible) more than I like a good portion of the MSM’s acting...
(It’s fair to compare, right?)
If I remember correctly, even though it may be lazy, his channel was always telling people to look into things for themselves, rather than saying it’s their job to tell people what to think... So good on you for looking into it.

I dunno... It’s early. I’m still waking up.

new topics

top topics

join